Pheeb
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Liberty Corvus..

Okay, so yes, :o she's just moved to Beauxbatons. She's been all round the world in the last few "years", and as she moves, her friends drift, and then she has to make more xD

This is for mainly Beauxbatons students, however Hogwarts and Durmstrang also can get in on the plot. SHE NEEDS FRIENDS. She's 2 months pregnant, 17 years old, and married. What she really needs is a best friend, male or female, that she can talk to. Currently her closest relationships are with her family, and as she moves now to France, i would really love some more students to get involved :p

As she's moved round the world, her personality has changed. As a hufflepuff, she was quite quiet, however slightly wacky, yet kind. When moving to Durmstrang, she changed to more of a rebel, getting married, and pregnant. Now she's moving to beauxbatons, and the top end of her education, she's grown up more, and is trying to do the responisble thing :)

Thanks for reading and i hope youll comment :p
~Pheebz

Hey,

I have Alana here. She isn't really my main charrie so I haven't got her a development and stuff yet... But I really need to get her out there. at the moment she is having some problems in her life with a BOY... so she really needs people to talk to. Shes only a year behind Liberty... so whada'ya think??

Hey Pheebz,

I have Kasey Blake to offer. She is 19 and is almost about to have her first baby (as soon as I open a topic ;) ) She lives in France where Beauxbatons is like located. And she is soon going to be friends with Alex Corvus as I talked to Beth about it.So once she meets Libby she could easily become her best friends as she has none yet and their families could become friends as well. As Kasey has gone through her pregnancy after getting married to Hadan and being home schooled for her last year and everything which is a bit similar, if not same with Libby she could be her mentor and best friend at the same time. Kasey is working as an Auror in France MOM but is in a two month rest due to her pregnancy :D
So what say?

Nishma
Hey Pheebz,

I have Kasey Blake to offer. She is 19 and is almost about to have her first baby (as soon as I open a topic ;) ) She lives in France where Beauxbatons is like located. And she is soon going to be friends with Alex Corvus as I talked to Beth about it.So once she meets Libby she could easily become her best friends as she has none yet and their families could become friends as well. As Kasey has gone through her pregnancy after getting married to Hadan and being home schooled for her last year and everything which is a bit similar, if not same with Libby she could be her mentor and best friend at the same time. Kasey is working as an Auror in France MOM but is in a two month rest due to her pregnancy :D
So what say?

Nishma

Alana - she sounds good :) They could be good friends in school and yeah, libby could help her out xD she's had experience :p

Veronica - Awesome, they could be besties yeah xD How far along is she? If around same time they could be like :o SNAP xD ahh yes..we should rp xD

Liberty&&Alana
Its sounds good to me. Alana doesn't really have any friends. Would you like to start an rp or me?

How far along is Kasey? Like I have started her delivery topic if thats what you mean. Could you start the topic for Libby and Kasey?

Heyy there.

I have this character here Avarice Vanity.
She's a Beauxbatons 6th year. She's really very friendly, and an all round
nice person. Although at times a little stubborn
Bio here if you want to read
up more.
I think they could be good friends.
What do you think?

Could you start something please?
Doing maths homework. Thanks

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back