OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Unyielding Walnut Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Felicita sat herself in one of the large couches in the Student Lounge as she waited for her twin. Being in different houses really did suck as there were times that Feli wanted to talk to her twin and it was just so weird not having Chia around in a blink of an eye. The two of them had been together forever and not having Chia around all the time was like having lost a limb. It was weird and awkward and a downright pain to adjust. She wondered if her twin felt the same, although she knew that they were probably experiencing the same thing. At the very least, Feli had her books to turn to, while her twin had her art. The young Ravenclaw sighed as she settled in to wait for Artemisa to finish her classes for the day while Feli concentrated on the Potions book on her lap. It would be a looooong wait.

Daniel was exploring the castle when he came along the student lounge. Score! I need to remember this place! He went inside and had a look around. It was a nice room, with not many people there. He nodded, pleased with his find. He'd have to remember to tell Kara about it, maybe they could study there together. He spotted another Ravenclaw student, a fellow first year, and he wasn't sure if he should introduce himself. She was in the middle of reading a book, and Daniel understood the importance of not interrupting someone when they were reading. So, instead, he took a seat across from her and waited until she looked up."Hi," he said."I'm Daniel. You're a first year too, right?"

Felicita's concentration was ripped from her book when she heard a voice. She lifted her head and saw a boy seated across from her and she gave a smile, placing her hand above the page she was reading to mark her progress. "Hello," she said politely. "I'm Felicita, and yes. Are you in Ravenclaw as well?" It was a pretty good guess in Feli's opinion, since the boy easily recognized her as a first year. It was always interesting to meet new people, especially ones from her own house and though she wanted to get back to reading her Potions book, getting to know people was not so bad either.

Daniel nodded."Yep, first year too." He motioned towards her book."I'm not interrupting your reading, am I?" He'd hate to get on Felicita's bad side by interrupting. He knew how much he enjoyed reading, he'd be annoyed if someone interrupted him.

Felicita merely shook her head. "It's alright. I've already read this one a number of times, I'm just doing it to pass the time at this point," she said as she closed the book and raised it a little to show the boy the book. It was one of her mother's old Potions books. It was still on basic potions but it was likely a little more advanced than the first year study in Hogwarts considering the material in the book that was included in their supplies. Felicita knew that she and Artemisa were a little more advanced when it came to Potions and slightly better than average in Herbology, but really, that was only because their mom is a potioneer and she and her twin were highly interested in the subject. "So, how do you like Hogwarts so far?" the girl said as a way to maybe get conversation going.

Felicita showed Daniel the cover of the book, which he didn't recognise."I guess it's a good book then," he said, smiling. He did struggle with having a small amount of knowledge about magic, but for the moment, he was doing well."Hogwarts is very interesting. There are a lot more people than I thought there'd be, but it means I can meet different types of people." He did enjoy meeting people, especially if he could decide if they'd be friends or not. He didn't really like the idea of being friends with someone he didn't like, and being stuck with them for the whole time he was at school."And learning about magic is cool too. It still doesn't seem real. How are you enjoying Hogwarts?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back