New country, New start.

Aiden-Connor Doyle

OOC First Name
Chalky
Aiden gazed around as he walked through the park. He'd only been in New Zealand a little while, and everything seemed so different here, there was so much space, even in towns. Where he had lived in Ireland the atmosphere always felt full and heavy, and closed in by tall buildings. It was nice to be able to breath. Also the fact he was in a totally new part of the world meant he could have a totally new fresh start, be a different person, a better one who he wanted to be.

He tugged his jacket round him, it was quite cold for this time of year and even though the sky was clear and there wasn't a cloud to be seen, there was such a strong wind with a bitterly cold edge to it. He strode over to a bench by two large trees - some protection from the wind!

There was a young, blond and very attractive girl sat on one side of the bench "Excuse me? Do you mind if I join you?" he asked her with a serene smile on his face.

Sydney looked up as a male voice spoke to her and smiled. "Yeah, sure." She moved over and made space for the guy to sit. She had been sat here for a while, waiting for her friends. She had gotten out of the house early but Ivana still needed time to get ready and Moriah wanted to spend more time with Markov.

Sydney smoothed down her top and looked around for her friends. Well, they might as well be her sisters. She actually lived with Ivy and her and 'Riah were closer than her and Shaylah ever were.

Sydney snuck a glance at the boy next to her and smiled appreciatively at him. He was cute, not her type (too much of a clean image for her liking) but she could like something without wanting it and, well, the guy was fine. "I'm Sydney." She smiled at him and wondered if he would be a nice person or a grumpy person like her actual sister.

Aiden sat at the other end of the bench, trying not to look too interested in the woman sat next him. He gazed around the park, there was hardly anyone else around. Which was nice.

"Hi, I'm Aiden." trying hard not control his smile, "Its nice to meet you" he turned slightly toward her and rearanged his jacket and shirt again. breathing slightly faster than before with the presumption that this girl liked the look of him "So, you meeting anyone here?"

Sydney nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'm meeting my two best mates, they should be here soon. Then we're meeting up with Teddy, a guy friend." She smiled wider at the thought of Teddy. He had been a really good friend to her lately. They were getting close.

Sydney mentally shook herself out of her thoughts and returned to the guy in front of her. "What about you?" Now that she thought about it, he had a nice look that would suit Ivana. Of course, Markov would try and kill her if she set up his little sister with a girl but there was no problem with speculation.

Aiden saw the look on the girl's face when she mentioned this 'Teddy' person, it made him smile. He was good at reading other people's emotions and body language, and he enjoyed doing it, it gave him a feeling of power, in a good way. "Ah, sounds like fun." He maintained his smile.

He didn't really know why he was here exactly, he had just ended up here, "I don't really know. Just on a wander really." He gazed around the park again before looking back at her, "I'm new to the country, thought I'd explore the area a bit, its such a wonderful place here." His thoughts drifted back to that of his previous residencies in Ireland, and nothing could match this!

Sydney smiled, a newbie. "Where are you staying then?" She leant back and looked at her watch. The girls were running late. It was almost time for her to meet Teddy. "If you want you can hang out with us. You seem cool and I'm sure the guys don't mind." She grinned at the new comer. "As long as you don't mind a few crazy times and a bit of drinking."

Sydney was used to Markov and Ryker being, well, teenage boys. Though Ryker wasn't around so much now. The blonde looked up and saw Ivana looking around for them. "Ivy!" She turned to her new 'friend'. "Sorry, I tend to be loud." She grinned at her friend walking towards them.

Aiden liked this girl, he could usually tell if someone was going to be cool, and she was one of those people. "My family have just moved over here, we're staying in a hotel for a while, there was a problem with the house we were meant to be renting. We plan to buy one when we find something we like." Aiden was a very honest person, and generally told anything to anyone.

"I've not got any commitments today, so I'd love to hang out with you guys. It'd be nice to get to know someone." His thoughts drifted back to his friends in Ireland, snapping out of it when he heard the word 'drink', "Sounds darn pretty cool." he hadn't had a drink in a while, although even in Ireland he was technically too young to drink any way, that never stopped him before.

"Whow!" he didn't expect the girl to be so loud, she seemed like a quiet little relatively innocent thing. "Burst my ears why don't ya!" He joked, laughing and rubbing his ear as if it hurt. He turned to the girl who was being called to and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back