OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hey everyone! I need a big favour from some of you :)

As you can see I have recently created this little character and she comes from a big family. However, because it's almost impossible for me to RP every single family member listed in her bio (Link) I'd appreciate the help with taking over a few family members - who are all mostly adults.

I do understand that we are all busy in real life and have priorities to take care of, as well as our own endless amount of characters and therefore am only offering - I promise the Mariani family are a fun bunch to roleplay xD

Please PM or Skype me if you're interested and go check out her bio to see who's available (in others words whoever is not dead ;) ).

Thank you! :wub:
Clara

Oops, I missed the part about not being dead or in hiding when I chose Beatrice. Sorry! Would you rather I pick another character? I could do Luigi, for example.

More characters will be created soon - Eva's cousins, aunts and uncles. If you have any ideas please feel free to share them either below or by contacting me separately ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back