New-Character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Cabri

Antonio is my brand-new handsome, rather rich Doctor. :)

BUT he needs some rp's. So help me out.

I'm up for anything at the moment. :)

Cheers Guys. :)

I'm actually about to make a new character and her name is going to be Amber Moss. Amber is a true American sweetheart. She was raised in Texas and moved to New York when she was 20. She's sweet, caring, loving and all around nice girl. I'm looking for a love interest for her. Let me know :)

I can offer Harley up for a fling ^_^ She pretty much will not want a long last thing at all, but she loves to have fun :)

Yeah sure. Ant has a few love interests, although I think he'll end up with Amber. But none of that is happening yet, so he'd be up for a fling. - Ant never rejects a bit of fun. Could you start please? :)

I can put Allayah up as a best friend/so close like sister type thing?

Well Aisling is a Nurse...and Antonio is a Doctor. I think that could make quite fun fling material. ;)

And as for Maia I don't mind, Ant has had a lot of fling requests, he could do with some close friends. :)

Yes, I'd say Maia would kind of see himas like an older-brothery figure. Also, hadn't thought of the whole nurse-doctor thing. Maybe she should call him into Hogwarts, because there's a serious case or something?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back