<i>
</i>

This is my unsorted character, and his name is Celyn Sharpe. Now he's
sort of a wild one, more in the sense that he acts as if he's had five cups
of coffee without a bit of caffeine in his system. Shy isn't a word in his
vocabulary, but he's actually quite sensitive to what people think of him
and of his actions. That's why his parents never condemned his crazy
behavior as a younger child. Yet, at the same time, Celyn also goes
through times of lethargic behavior, mostly when it comes to school.
But to cut to the chase, he needs some friends, one or two enemies,
and a future love interest. Right now he still thinks girls have
cooties. So maybe him and said girl could just be really good friends
for a year or so and then they'll pick up from there. So let me know
what you think and who you can offer. ♥<FONT font="georgia"><FONT font="georgia">

Hey Mimi :hug:

So i know this will either work or completely fail....

I also have an unsorted character, Jasmine Smith.

Shy is the biggest word to use for her, and she is quite reserved with her talking. She likes to be like a chameleon, slipping in and out of places and going unseen. She loves to be outside and works hard on her school work a lot, even if it personally pains her.For more info, i have spent a long time on her character development... so there might be a good place to check. Anyway, they seem like completely opposite characters, and i thought it might be fun to roleplay with them both. They will both be in the same year at school, and i thought that they could either just be really good friends or perhaps a possible love interest in the distant future.

Let me know what you think, i don't mind if you say no :p

Kate
:hug:

Hey Kate :hug:

I love that idea, and I'm so upset because I actually made Celyn's C.D. before I made him, but then my sister deleted it thinking that it was something else. <_< But anyway, I love that idea to death and I think that at least for now they can be friends (and probably love interests later on, because opposites attract.)

Loving the idea to death???? :o

tehehe :p

Yeh, so you are thinking in the same frame of mind as me :D always good i think :p

I only just realised he had a tongue piercing and thinking of Jaz's character, i had another idea to go along with it... perhaps they dislike each other strongly at the beginning, have a big argument sometime (bringing out Jasmine's loud side) and then become really good friends or love interests???

I don't mind if you say no.... i just thought it would fit better with Jasmine's character if she had at least one person she didn't get along with :r

But of course :D

Would you mind starting a thread? As I'm patiently waiting for other thread posts Id be sure to join.

Sure sure :)

I can offer here Dasha, a bit mean but not like her twin sister, Ivanka. They might be twins and has the same traits and personality but she is not a straight up talker, she is more of a pretty face. I'm offering here as anything you want but warning, she loves to shop.

Sure! I can see them as friends/maybe a love interest when he's older. (And it's great that she's a shopper, he has the energy to be looking around all day. :p )

Great :D Can you start something?

I'm sorry for the late reply but my laptop is broken and the only thing that I can log in in here is my brother's phone and my dad's phone. I'm really sorry but I can still roleplay but it takes up time for me reply because of the buttons being so small, but I promise I will get another laptop than buying another mother board. So, yeah, could you do the starting topic? Thank you so much

Sure sure. :D Good luck with the computer. I'll PM you the link when I'm done.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back