New beginnings (or some such nonsense)

Andy laughed and took a step backward.
"You mean you carry me yeah? Because you know contrary to popular believe I am very strong. It's probably a strange wierd by product of my wereness but I can be freakishly strong." she rolled her eyes and giggled. She couldn't even remember the last time she allowed herself such girlishness.

"But I would love one" she said going around him and waited for him to take her.
The thought made her blush and she smiled, this boy did things to her she never thought were possible.
"Come on then we don't have all day" as soon as she said it the smile faded, she knew they didn't have all day and it was near depressing. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, this day would have to end at some point but she so didn't want it to. She was enjoying herself and she hadn't done that in so long.

[my turn for short post :doh: ]

Carlisle chuckled as she said she could be freakishly strong, "Oh I'm sure". He took a step to her before turning around so his back faced her. Andy said she would love one and he lowered himself slowly down on one knee. He looked over his shoulders to her before hooking his arms around her neck and hoisting her onto his back. He chuckled as he felt her warmth rush over him. He walked smoothly along at an easy pace to the mouth of the alley before turning in the direction of the castle, "Just up there right?".

He looked up along the roads where people were making their way up to Hogwarts and felt his heart wrench once more but didn't let it show on his face. How he would miss her, her eyes, her hair, her skin...her voice and her smell... Everything about him had him hooked and he now didn't know what he was going to do without it. He would post as soon as the next day had started... Though not too much, he reminded himself. Don't want to seem overly obsessive But that was exactly how he was.. Obsessed.

Andromeda allowed him to hoist her onto his back and she curled her arms around him protectively. As they made their way up through the streets, she began to hum a little realising that the tune was in harmony to the beat of his heart that she had memorised. A smile as she leant her head down, her chin resting on his shoulder. Her mouth near his ear.

"Yep right up there" the distance to the school was not far now but they still had at least an hour or so. The time meant nothing now she was his and time couldn't take that from her. She would write soon to him, probably even that night but would not post it until later tomorrow or the day after - not wanting to seem possessive or clingy.

"I got you" she whispered as if she were holding him and was reassuring him she would never drop him or leave him go. She planted the tenderest of butterfly kisses on his ear and then his neck before resting her head again on his shoulder.
"This is definitely as good as travelling by broom" she smiled.

(assuming you wont be able to post here anymore, im god modding your character just the slightest)

Carlisle listened to the hum that seemed in sync with his heartbeat and then he could feel hers beat against his back, sending the smallest tremors run down through his body. A content noise came from him that sounded abit like a dogs mumble. He felt her breach rush over his ear and neck as her head rested on his shoulder.

He looked up to where Andy had pointed an estimated the time to get there at about an hour or so. He was sure if he ran he could make it in under half an hour, even with her on his back. But he in no way wanted to get there faster then was necessary. She was so light and warm on his back he almost thought she could drift away if the wind brought up, thought just then, as if in reassurance she told him she had him. "Good.." Was all he could murmur as he felt the kisses against his neck and ear. He tried not to wriggle to much under her but it just felt so good. Once Andy said it was as good as flying a broom he chuckled, "24 hours a day 7 days a week and free of charge" A smile spread across his face as he realized it couldn't be as she would be at school. "well... when your allowed out of school at least" He tried to keep the sadness from his voice though a few traces might have made their way through.

They reached the school boundaries where he could go no further and Carlisle couldn't help but sigh, "Last stop... Hogwarts" He murmured while kneeling down and letting her off from him. He instantly felt cold and bare without out her warmth against him. Looking at her for another moment he took the step that separated them and pressed his lips against hers, not releasing her for at least a minute. He drew in her scent once more and lost himself in the feeling that once again washed over his body. He released her finally, though it wasn't nearly long enough for him, to say three words he had been dieing to say since they had started on their walk, "I love you..."
He watched her leave then, each step she took echoed in his heart... And then she was gone.

[managed but thank you ;) ]

Andromeda was carried along to where they would eventually have to part ways, the closer they got the emptier she felt. She didn't want to go back now but she had no choice, she allowed her head to lean and rest against his for a moment. Closing her eyes and only opening them again when they reached the rocks. He joked about the last stop and she knew she heard in his voice what was being echoed in her heart. He would miss her too. At least they had today to carry them through that had to count for something surely.

He knelt down for her to climb off and after doing so felt the coldness that being even such a short distance away from him could bring. When they were standing again infront of one another, he breached the gap and kissed her. It felt like their last but with a promise of a tomorrow that was so far away. She let her forehead rest against his before she turned to walk down the path that would return her to the school. It was silly but she had nothing else to give him, removing the tiny Gryffindor pin from her top she turned around again and pressed it into his hand, standing on her toes and kissing him once more.

He told her he loved her and she opened her mouth to say something, to say she felt the same and yet nothing came out. She kissed him once more as if this was the response he needed. She turned then before the caretaker closed the gate adjoining the school to the path to Brightstone. she didn't have long left, if she ran she would make it. She turned back once to see him still watching her, she blew him a kiss before smiling and running on up the long winding path back to the school. She couldn't turn around anymore or she wouldn't have returned at all. She felt as if she were leaving her heart behind her or at least the best part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back