New beginnings (or some such nonsense)

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
As Carlisle stood out the front of Madam Puddifoot's for a moment with Andy he thought..
He was going to like it here, New Zealand was just such a beautiful place... He glanced over to Andy for a second, With Beautiful people The thought crept up from afar but he managed to push it away again. Hopefully he would be transferring to quite possibly the best school of magical learning ever and be in the same year as some very interesting and fun people. Things were good.

He looked down the street before turning to Andy and giving her a slightly jesterish bow while motioning his hand down to street, "After you M'lady". He straitened up to follow by her side down the street. Everything looked so different when you were cartwheeling or something insane like that, he thought as they made their way. He liked to do crazy stuff in public though with this view he got to see what was around him more clearing, and he liked it. Thinking he had better say something, Carlisle asked a billion questions that were bubbling in his head when he meets someone new, " So What do you like better... Sun or the moon?" He wasn't sure how she would react to his odd question but he thought it was one of his best and told alot about someone.

Andy smiled as they got outside, she was always best outdoors anyhow. They walked slowly down the street and she began to get a little itchy. Restless that's all it was, now that it was just the two of them she didn't know what to do. Turning around she began to walk backwards as he asked her a question. Wishing now she had stayed walking the other way, as he wouldn't have been able to see her expression Andy frowned.
What sort of question was that to ask someone? Unless he suspected something? He had smelt the vial... her thoughts rushed in on themselves wondering what to do. When she stopped and looked up at the sun in the sky.

"I like the sun, I can be outside in the sun. The sun doesn't give you nig...." she had been going to say nightmares but that would have led her to other things and she didn't want to be so revealing of just what she was. She was just beginning to like this boy, there was no way she wanted to jeopardise that by him finding out.

"What about you?"

Apparently that was the best question to asked because Andy frowned. He stopped along with her and waited for her response. She finally said she loved the sun and gave abit of a reason but cut short. He had an odd suspicion that it was linked to the rest of it. The vile, the eyes. But he wouldn't press for answers.. She asked which one he liked.

A faint smile touched Carlisle's lips.. "I love the moon" He said in a appreciative, meaningful voice, "It's beautiful, powerful and yet so peacefully hanging in the sky, showering the darkness with light for those who walk the night" He paused and blinked. He had never told anyone his reasoning behind his love for the moon. He nervously glanced down and hoped her reaction wouldn't be too bad.
He would have to be more careful, he thought to himself. Cant go wearing your secrets and thoughts on your sleeve like that.

Andromeda almost glared at him now, why did he have to reply like that for goodness sake?! Why had she asked him the same question, stupid stupid girl. She turned around again so she was no longer walking backwards but had moved a step or two ahead of him.

"Oh it's powerful alright, the only peaceful damned thing about it is that its miles away and... who in their right mind.. wants to walk at night!" she blurted out spinning around on her heels to look up at him. Her amber eyes were flashing, a glimpse, a flicker of the beast yearning to be set free.
"The moon is only beautiful to those who are innocent and don't live in reality!"
Andy knew she had a temper and could flare up at will, she looked at him aghast, ashamed at her outburst.
"I'm sorry" she muttered turning around quickly again and walking on.

Fool, fool what were you thinking, the problem was she hadn't been thinking she had been caught completely off guard. No wonder there were no boys queuing up for her the way they were for other girls.

Carlisle started walking along again and waited for a response. He didn't have to wait long before it came...She was rather angry about it. He listened to her for a moment and couldn't help but let a faint smile touch his lips. She absolutely hated the moon...But why... As asked who in their right mind would want to walk at night he simply said, "Someone like me...But then again..People don't normally classify me as someone in their right mind". He saw her eyes and the flicker of something...darker behind, yearning to set free... He knew there was something up with this girl.

"And what exactly is reality?" He asked, still not losing any patience with her. He moved around to her front and forced her to stop dead in her tracks. "Reality is what you make it.." He looked strait into her eyes where the darker being had been. He moved out of her way to her side so that she could keep moving and noted in a barely inaudible voice, "I saw." There was something there..but he wouldn't press. He just stood there and waited for her and waited for her to start walking again. This wasn't exactly the effect of his question that he was planning on but hoped she would forgive him.

Andy was feeling unbelievably raw, she only ever gave stupid outbursts of anger like that around Brian and now here she was doing it to a virtual stranger. She bit her lip as he stood infront of her but though she waited for the shouting, the arguing back none came. He was an enigma. As he walked back to her side it was her turn now to turn to him. Puzzlement wracked her brain, her friends believed in destiny and fate. If that was so was there a reason they had met today, this day of all days. When she had finally told Zuka about Brian being in love with her, when her heart was at an all time low and her spirit was drifting along aimlessly.
'Someone like me' he had said but she didn't know who he was.

Putting her hand on his arm she looked up into his eyes, trying to calm what she knew was in her own. She had felt the soulless being as sure as if the full moon was hanging right above them.
She wanted to say so much, to ask him so much and then it all went... her hand slipped from his arm but she still looked up into his face.
"It's not save to walk at night especially by moonlight" her voice was soft and gentle, her tone so dead pan he would have to strain hard to hear or move closer to her.
"Some peoples reality is more stark and horrendous than anything you can ever imagine".

Change the subject please, she willed herself but knew the flood gates had been opened and though she didn't believe in fate, how could she? Had fate really wanted this for her, a half an existence. A half a life? though she didn't believe in it - it seemed to be doing its damnedest to get her secret out today.

Carlisle felt her hand touch his arm and his heart seemed to stop. Simply stop for a fore moments as that feeling rushed through him. He wanted to do something, anything but he held himself still. She looked strained to tell him something but then her hand dropped. His heart restarted and seemed to rush to catch up on the beats it had missed. He simply looked at her.

Her voice was so quiet that he had to take a step closer to hear. She had told him that it wasn't safe to walk in the moonlight and another of his faint smile touched his lips and he murmured,
"You have no idea..." He paused to let her make her next statement before locking onto her eyes and saying in the gently yet meaningful voice. "more then I could imagine?" He looked at her carefully. He rather doubted that part but said in the gently yet meaningful voice, "That doesn't mean it has to stay that way" He wasn't sure if he meant anything by that statement and he wasn't sure that he should have said it but it was abit late to take back now. "Life gives you what you've got.. and you should do the best you can with it" He said reciting the words he knew all too well, "Those who focus on the bad things so often miss the good opportunities".

Andromeda breathed him in as he took a step closer, the nearness of him was heedy and messing with her senses way too much. She shook her head.
"I have every idea... you're talking through your hat. You haven't a clue how dangerous it can be and... good opportunities!" she blurted it out but caught herself before she said anything else.
"Tell me Carlisle" his name fell like a cherished longing from her lips, "tell me so I can understand your reasoning, please".

She calculated the distance between them and knew if she took a step closer too they would be all but touching, a simple breath apart.

Carlisle fought to keep his mind in order as he was this close to her. He took a deep breath which did nothing to help as it contained her smell before saying with a faint smile, "I don't wear hats" He paused a moment before replying in the same gentle, patient voice. "And why do you think I don't have a clue?" He caught her eyes and continued, "yes good opportunities". He looked at her simply before saying, "Someone can be surrounded by a thousand candles.. But if they don't open their eyes how could they ever see anything but darkness?". He was very careful not to put him in the good opportunities speech. The whole thing seemed to be a puzzle clicking together in his mind and he had the slightest suspicion he knew what was so different about her. But could she be?

Andromeda knew if she stayed a moment longer she would tell him, blurt it all out as if it was the most natural thing to do. But it wasn't, you simply just didn't go around announcing that you were a werewolf to strange boys, no matter how damned goodlooking they were.

"What's the most scariest thing you ever met at night?" she asked wondering if there was more to him after all, wondering if he had a secret as well. Perhaps his love for the moon stemmed somewhere as deep as her hatred of it. Then she couldn't, wouldn't wait for his answer. Her hand went to his chest as if she wanted to push as much distance between them as she could but instead her hand rested there, the heat from him searing through her. She pulled her hand away as if burnt by the electrical current that had jolted her. A step backward, then another. She looked into his eyes and wished with all her heart it could have been different. That she wasn't what she was, Andy stifled an angry sob as she turned and ran. Ran down the old cobbled street as fast as she could. Hoping he wouldn't catch up, hoping he wouldn't even try.

An alley way came into view and she side swept the crowds of students to run down it. A large dumpster became her mode of cover as she hid beside it. Leaning with her back against the wall she took out her registration card and glared at it. A tear drop hit the offending thing but the charm that kept it from any and all types of damage dried the tear drop in an instant.

( poor andy.. -_- )

Andy asked what was the scariest thing he had met at night. He paused to think the question over when her hand pressed against his chest. His heart froze and he felt the searing motion of electricity flow through him along with the feeling to react, to hold her, to kiss her. God he had to find away to get over ti before he did something stupid. His eyes closed as he calmed himself.
He felt her warm hand leave and opened his eyes to see her taking steps back away from him. She looked torn as she turned and ran. He stood there for a moment before energy surged through his body. It wasn't ending like this..

She was already at the alleyway when Carlisle sprinted after her, winding his was through the crowd without so much as brushing against someone. Andy had turned down an alleyway and he followed. His sprint turned into a walk as he reached the mouth of the alleyway. He looked down to see a lone dumpster that she must be behind. He made his way slowly along and found her sitting beside it, a tag in her hand. He knelt down in front of her and looked, not at the tag, but at her face. The only thing he could think to say was, "Andy?..." His voice was gently and caring.

Andy kept her head down, not wanting to see another mess she had made of things. She couldn't believe he had come after her, even Brian wouldn't have... her thoughts stopped. This wasn't Brian, he was different. Another tear found its way down her cheek as she finally got the courage to look at him. Her name had felt so loaded when he had said it, like there were thousands of questions behind it and he didn't know how to ask any of them. Wiping the tear away she stood up. She held the card out for him to read.

It was her werewolf registration card, her name the date she had been infected. Everything that her life was supposed to be was there on that.
"I'm what people are afraid of" she told him, the sadness in her voice was deep and powerful. She hated what she was so very much, almost as much as she was beginning to feel strongly for this boy.

Waiting for him to stand too, she kept quiet waiting now for his reaction. How fast now would he run?

Slowly Andy stood and held out the card to him. He took it and looked to see that it was a werewolf registration card. Things turned over like clockwork in his head, the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly.
He should run...Turn and run so fast she woulden't be able to say a word before he was gone. He closed his hand around the card while closing his eyes. Andromeda the werewolf that one line replayed over in his head then stopped. He slowly rose before opening his eyes to her and taking a breath that was riddled with her scent. He looked at her for a moment and asked quietly,
"Do you expect me to run?". He wouldn't run, ever... And definitely not from her. He let out the breath her had drawn. He felt the energy between them as he was so close and he had to fight it.
But as he drew another breath he couldn't take it any longer. He lent in slowly and pressed his lips against hers. The electric feeling rushed through him, almost forcing any proper thoughts from him and bringing in the primal instincts. He lifted his lips from hers to let the feeling fade slightly and said quietly, "I'm not afraid of you.."

She watched him stand and take the card, her eyes kept him in focus watching every facet of his features for the merest twitch of disgust. She waited for the sound of his footsteps fading in the distance as he ran but that's all she did... was wait. For nothing happened. He closed his eyes as if he were taking it all in. She wanted to say something, to apologise but she didn't know why or what she was apologising for. Her hand went out to touch his face but she retracted it just as quickly.

Eventually he opened his eyes again and looked at her, saw her. Asked her if she expected him to run before she could even nod her head, he was closer. So close she thought ... no, she couldn't think. Her senses were being consumed by him, drowning in him. And then he kissed her.
She had never felt anything like it. Chace had kissed her and it had been rushed and hard, she had kissed Brian but it had been so gentle a mere brush of her lips against his. This was different, her heart felt as if it had been jump started, her eyes closed instinctively as she left herself up to the sensations it wrought within her. All too soon he lifted his lips from hers and told her he wasn't afraid of her.

Andy looked at him, their faces still so very close and she wondered what glorious wonderful being out there had saw fit to put this boy in her path today. A hand went up to his face and ever so gently a finger traced his lower lip, before she pressed her own to his again. The surge, the heedy confusion that had been plumeting through her all day felt as if it were subsiding. As if the tidal wave of apprehension she had faced for so long, was calming at last.
She didn't know what to say as she lifted her own lips from his and looked into his face. Andy smiled, it felt like the first real one in such a long time. He wasn't judging her, he wasn't afraid of her. He liked her.

"Some walk" she muttered.

Carlisle looked at her for a moment until her hand came up to his face, her finger tracing his bottom lip so gently... And then came the kiss, the feeling that rushed through his body felt better then anything before. He couldn't think.. Everything seemed to drain away except for her .. Andromeda..The Werewolf who he had fallen for.

Carlisle felt the lips leave him but it took much longer for the feeling to go away.. She had kissed him.
When Carlisle decided he was going to new zealand to study at Hogwarts he had never expected this. Never expected that he would find her... Andromeda... The Were who he had fallen for. He wondered how things would play out now..

"Yeah...some walk" He said with a slight chuckle before pushing a strand of hair away from her eye and letting his hand stroke against her cheek as he did it. He looked at her smile and said, "Glad you asked me to go for a walk?".

Andy smiled too, it seemed as if everything had been building up to this moment. Her coming to Brightstone job hunting, meeting Zuka and telling her about Brian. Leaving and ending up in Puddifoots only to meet Carlisle. They were so different as to be almost the same - uniquely strange in a biased world. She let her cheek rest in his hand enjoying the sensation. She wasn't nervous around him anymore.

"Well if anyone ever asks me what my most romantic moment was they'll laugh when I tell them it was beside a dumpster down an alley" she lowered her head, her hands moving to his free hand. Looking at it, sizing it against her own. How much they didn't know about one another was infinite and yet what they did know could be counted on his hand alone but none of it seemed to matter.

"I'm very glad" she looked up into his face as she placed her hand in his. The warmth seemed to spread throughout her, he was like her silver bullet. Remarkable in how he could deflect her anger, be patient and at ease with her, be accepting of her.
"It's just a shame that the weekend for the students coming here ends today. We won't be back again for another few weeks" the thought of not seeing him nearly swallowed her whole and that scared her more than the feeling. She had never felt this way so quickly about someone. With Brian it had been gradual until it hit her like a hammer blow. This was like a tsunami, she had no control over any of it but had to let it go at its own pace, its own will.

"I don't know anything about you Carlisle... what's your last name?" if it meant cramming as much into the next two hours as was humanly possible she was going to.

Carlisle couldn't help but wonder what events had led Andy to meeting him. But, then again, it didn't matter all that much. She was there and that was good enough for him. He felt her cheek rest against his hand and the wash of warmth and tingling sensation run over him. Carlisle chuckled and could only reply with, "At least it'll be a different story to the usual perfect scenes?". He saw her sizing her hand against his and savored ever brush of her skin against his. He wasn't sure if he would ever get over that feeling.. Not that he ever wanted to.

"As am I" Carlisle replied when she took his hand, his fingers entwining with hers. The feelings he got from being around her, he simply couldn't have imagined before he had met her. Sure, he'd been happy before... But this was...Different. She mentioned the thing his subconscious mind had been trying to push away for so long. The weekend was nearly over and Andy would have to leave back for school. Just the thought of it felt like his insides had been stretched out on a rack to be pummeled by some overly large hammer. Once he had composed himself again Carlisle said, "Your allowed post aren't you?" Though he knew it wouldn't be good as seeing her...hearing her.. even smelling her.. It was the best he could come up with.

When Andy noted she knew nothing about him and asked his last name he chuckled, "My name is Carlisle Wingates Moonlight. My favorite color is a smokey midnight blue, my favorite place on earth would probably be here or somewhere in the Celtic isle's and my favorite food would have to be....... Scotch Fillet steak with salad" He gave another chuckle before slinging his arms around her and hoisting her around from the wall to the alley path. "And that reminds me... You didn't get to eat your lunch.."

She listened enraptured as he listed things off about himself, a bewildered smile played on her lips.
"Is that really your name? Moonlight?" she laughed then, the sound like the tinkling of windchimes being carried in the breeze. There was nothing ordinary about her as there wasn't about him and she liked that. She found the humour in his name especially in light of their previous conversation.
He also liked quite possibly a similar colour to hers, most people simply laughed when she said hers was navy. Who in their right mind liked navy before another thought entered her head, he was picking her up effortlessly and placing her away from the wall. Her breath caught at just this touch and she closed her eyes to the sensations that flooded her body.

"I'm not hungry anymore" she whispered, why would she want to waste one second queueing for a table, ordering a meal, eating it... all time that could be spent simply being with him. She wanted every one of her senses alert to his presence so in the weeks ahead she would be able to take them out and be able to smell him as if he were there beside her, feel the brush of his lips as if he were actually kissing her, the touch of his hands that sent wave after wave of electricity pulsating through her, his voice, the sound his footsteps made. She wanted it all, she was hungry infact she was down right greedy to fill herself with as much of him as she possibly could.

"We're always allowed post" she managed to say at last as speech returned, her hands had found their way to his shoulders, her fingers curling ever so slightly into the ends of his hair. She was hooked, fascinated beyond belief. Her eyes found his and she smiled.

"I want to know more. Who are you and why me?".

"Not very french, is it?" He half chuckled but then heard her laugh and all the air seemed to escape from him and his mind went spinning away from him. People shouldn't be able to do that to others should they? He scrambled to retain proper thought and reasoning in his head before looking directly to her. When he had spun her from the wall she caught her breath and closed his eyes, perhaps he had a similar effect on her? The thought of this made him smile.

"Are you sure?" He flick his wrist slightly and an apple flicked from his sleeve to his hand. He held it out to her with a chuckle. It wasn't exactly a magic trick, he was just able to get things form one place to another and always kept an apple ready for hungry occasions. She looked at him, her eyes showing the hunger to know more about him. He looked back into them. Then she sent her hands over his shoulders, her fingers entwining just so slightly into his hair. He closed his eyes and gave a content sigh. She noted that they were allowed post and he smiled, "Then I shall write whenever I have a spare moment" He gave he a loving look for a moment before she asked who he was and why her.

"Me?" He chuckled and looked into her eyes again, "I'm someone the world never really took the time to understand" he still had his arms around her and lent in closer before kissing her once again gently, "And you because..."He paused to properly thing about it, "Well perhaps you are much the same? I'm not sure if I know completely yet... But I feel the need to protect you.. to be with you".

"Would you tell me more about you?" He asked gently with traces of hope entwining through his tone. He needed to know more about this perfect girl that he found himself now so drawn to.

Andromeda heard him and smiled, was it really this easy? To just find someone and care automatically about them. Wasnt there suppose to be a slow build up, something, anything? What experience did she have to question how it was now between them... none. There was simply nothing about this entire day that could be easily explained at all. She unwrapped her arms from his neck and wondered at how cold and almost bare they felt already without him there. This was impossible, all these feelings as if she had bottled so much up in her waiting for Brian to finally notice her, that when someone finally did and it wasn't him - her body felt as if it had been released from a cocoon.

For the first time in so long, she felt actually beautiful as if seeing herself from anothers eyes helped her see past her own insecurities. She giggled taking the apple from him and took a bite, savouring the taste of it as she chewed slowly. Andy offered some up to him as well.

"You say things in a very cryptic way you know" she told him with a smile, her arm sliding around his waste to hold him close. Was she being too possessive now? The thought frightened her a little so she moved her arm again, not liking the distance this put between them at all.
She liked how he thought she needed protecting, something only her father and uncle ever got. She wasn't the tough girl everyone thought she was, the front she put up was simply just that - a front. Yet he got it, he got her within moments of meeting her.

She turned to look back up the alley to the busy street, he wanted to know more about her? What was there to know?
"I hate people discriminating against anyone or any being or beast. I love strolling in the half light of the morning, especially after I've... been... you know. The dew has just fallen on the grass, the world is still, birds are waking and I'm at peace even with myself" it sounded silly now but always the morning after a full moon as she walked back to the school from the cavern, she felt this way. Solidified with her surroundings, it never lasted for very long though.

"I love rainbows, I see one and for some reason it always makes me smile. I can't help it even when I feel really bad and one appears, I just automatically smile. I love my friends, they're very special to me and have been so good and supportive of who and what I am, even when I can't get my own head around it" she wondered was she talking too much now, was this even what he wanted to know?

A step away to the street side of the alley, turning to look back at him. Her body feeling like a magnet being pulled from its polar opposite, needing to be close again. She held out her hand to him.
"I like ice-cream but only vanilla. I like ..." she smiled at him, " I like you".

Carlisle looked at a smile and couldn't help but return it. This wasn't exactly how he heard relationships worked. Didn't you normally go to a nice place and meet someone, He supposed they did do that, and then spend the next few weeks getting to know each other, They certainly hadn'tdone that, before having your first kiss under some magical tree. And at this point he almost laughed. Beside a dumpster in an alleyway wasn't exactly a magical tree but he wasn't fussed. Who could be when it was with Andy? Or was it just him that saw her like this?

She took a bite of the apply he offered and he gave her an approving smile, "Can't have you starving on me" He chuckled before she held up the apply for him. Taking a bite Carlisle chewed slowly before swallowing, "I wonder if your lips taste like apple" He said this while trying to sound innocent though he wasn't exactly sure if that played to well.

"Oh I'm sure you'll get used to it" He said with a twinkle in his eye. He felt her arm slide around him and sigh contentedly before she seemed to hesitate and retract the arm. He look at her curiously for a moment and said, "Something wrong?" A faint smile touched his lips and he said, "Your allowed to hold me" Then a slight chuckle came and he added, "I wont bite...much". He never imagined he would tell a werewolf that and the thought was just comical.
She started a list of things she loved and hated and Carlisle took every scrap of information eagerly and committing it into his memory. The things she loved were just so simple and innocent he felt like falling in love with her all over again.

She took a step away form him towards the street and he felt the need to be near her again, like she was some magnet. He already missed the closeness, her aura. and her smell. He swore by then he could pick her out from a hundred people just by her scent, it was enchanting..
Andy then held out her hand to him and he ached yearned so much to be close to her again that even if he didn't want to he would have taken it anyway. He took the step forward to slide his hand into hers, her smooth skin brushing against his. "I don't think I can make ice-cream come out of my sleeve" He chuckled but lent in to kiss her lips once more gently and murmured, "But you have me? I hope that makes up for it". His fingers entwined around hers slowly as he said it.

Andromeda knew there was nothing wrong, how could there possibly be now or ever. She felt a little silly for having such ambitious thoughts relating to them when they had only just met and were only fourteen years old. It seemed though that no grown up could share what they had, it was too... Romeo and Juliet. Andromeda didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that realisation, the perfect love that life put barriers up for only to meet a terrible death inorder for them to have their happy ever after. Granted their happy ever after was in the after life and not on earth but did that really matter? Andy frowned where were her thoughts taking her?

He told her she was allowed to hold him and this made her smile, she wanted to hold him and breathe him in. Memorise it all before it was too late. His sense of humour was as quirky as her own when he bravely told his werewolf that he didn't bite much. His... was she his now, she didn't need to be stamped or barcoded to know that he had imprinted on her heart all ready. That yes, she was quite possibly his - if he chose.

As he moved to fill his hand with hers, he kissed her again. She could taste the faint traces of apple on his tongue, from his lips and a sigh escaped her as she gave herself up to the kiss. She had him? He said the words in such a hushed whisper it felt like a dream, a beautiful dream here in an alley way with the world passing them by just a few feet away. She leaned her body against his, her head resting on his chest. His heartbeat was beautiful, a whole new rhythm for her to hum. Her freehand stole ever so gently up to touch the clothing that covered this precious organ.

"You'll never know quite how much it does" her head reached up to his and she kissed him this time. Slow and deliberate, she savoured the moment before lifting her mouth from his again.

"I never had anyone just for me before" was that the simplest way she had of explaining how much he meant to her?

(( sorry for tiny post, damn writers block <_< )

Carlisle felt her hand come up again his chest and his heart replied in a loving rhythm that only she could bring on. How well could this relationship work? Would she forget him while she was at school? Just the thought of it felt like someone was wrenching his heart out with their bare icy hands.
He heard her say he would never know how much it did before she lent up and kissed him and extended it. All thought that was in his head spun away from him lip spinning tops. He didn't even try to pull them back together this time, he just let himself surcome to the feelings that flowed through his body. His arms went around her waist to pull her closer and he returned the kiss fully, taking in her sent as he did. He would never have enough of her, never. They broke off from each other and she noted that she had never had anyone but herself before and he murmured, "Well...I am willing to be yours... That is if you would have me?" He asked while looking directly into her eyes, those perfect amber eyes.

[ooh don't you just hate writers block! hehehe :arr: ]

Andromeda smiled and flung her arms about his neck in answer to his question, her slight frame was supported now by him, her feet inches from the ground. She was now level with him, her eyes looking straight into his, their noses barely touching, their lips a breath apart.
"I would have you" she wanted to shout it to the roof tops now, "I have you".

This was the craziest day ever and they were probably the craziest people at that very moment in Brightstone but she could care less. What she did care about was right here in her very arms at that very moment. She whispered to him.
"Don't drop me".
How could her heart get any lighter and yet, as happy as she was the fear of letting him go when she had to go back to school frightened her too. There weren't enough books or movies on this subject, there had been nothing to prepare her for this at all.
As she released her arms slowly and lowered herself carefully back down to the ground again, she allowed her lips to brush his her eyes never leaving his as she kissed him.

"We could stay in this Alley way all day but if we actually walk we might ... I don't know what we might actually." she laughed, all rational thought seemed to be gone from her, "We could simply go to the path back to the school and sit there by one of the rocks, that way we can stay longer together instead of rushing later".

Did that make sense? She thought it did but wasn't sure. Closing her eyes she let her hands roam across his face, her fingers tracing every inch, every line and crease. She had once seen a blind man do this to get a mental picture of the person he was talking to but Andy simply wanted to convert him completely to memory. She felt his breath on her face, as it burnt across her skin tingling the tiny hairs and exciting her no end.

"I love... how you make me feel" it was so wonderfully new and she didn't want it to end any of it. She opened her eyes and moved her hands from his face again to rest on his shoulders this time.

Carlisle held her there, inches from the ground. She smiled and said that she would have him... That she did, Have him. His smile was soft and warm as he replied, "For now an always". He knew he meant it with all his heart. I mean, how could he live without the feelings she brought him? It just didn't seem possible in his mind. Taking in a deep breath that mingled with her scent he looked at her fondly. She whispered for him not to drop her and he murmured back, "Never..." How would he survive with her away from him for so long? He wasn't sure but he would have to. Just the thought of not having contact with her apart from what quill and parchment could bring was just heart wrenching.

She told him they could stay in the alley or go up by the rocks near the school so they wouldn't have to rush later/ Her hands came up and her fingers brushed against his face, tracing every part of it. He let out a sigh and the tingling sensations rushed over him, every hair on his body raising. "And I, how you make me feel" He replied quietly. No words would ever be able to describe it properly.

He got a sudden idea and chuckled before saying, "How about a piggy back?" Something flickered behind his blue eyes as he said it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back