Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy was exhausted. She was getting tired of being unable to sleep, these nightmares were catching up to her and she really wanted to sleep. She knew she couldn't though, because she still had to study. There were too many things to do for the hufflepuff and it sometimes worried her. And she didn't even get the chance to look for her brother yet today. He always managed to cheer her up one way or another. Amy decided she needed a break, from everyone and everything right now. She wasn't in the mood to reply to the owl her father sent her, because as soon as she replied and sent it back her mother would send another one in return. The blonde had to admit she was not ready for that. Amy found herself in an abandoned classroom, wanting some peace and quiet. It wasn't long before she lay down on a table and closed her eyes, her exhaustion getting the best of her. She was soon asleep, forgetting that she could have locked the door of the classroom before taking a nap. If somebody were to walk in the room wasn't a thought that crossed Amy's mind.

Hogwarts was a lot different than Durmstrang. The weather was warmer, he liked that. The people were nicer, he did not like that and he was close enough to his brother to make his life a misery, he really liked that. Ezra had wasted little time in making himself at home, he had joined the Quidditch team, checked out the girls, his Quidditch captain in particular was a fine specimen. Ezra was sure he was going to like Hogwarts. A few days back and Ezra was bored of sitting in the common room, no doubt James was hiding from him in his own so he decided to stroll the castle. It was a big place and he needed to get to work finding his way around. He found himself on the second floor and noticed a door slightly adjar, he could hear someone breathing inside so he followed the noise. There was a girl sleeping on a table. She was a cute thing, he smirked and closed the door with a slam. Hopefully the noise would wake her and he could have some fun.

Amy woke with a start, startled by the noise. Realisation dawned on her and she immediately stood up, noticing a boy had just entered the classroom. Of course Amy should have expected as much from anyone in the school considering she had basically invited this stranger to come in here in the first place by leaving the door unlocked. She flushed when she quickly gave him a once-over, he was actually quite good-looking. No stop. You don't know him. Something warned her in the back of her mind but she ignored it. She couldn't help herself. If he was better looking than a lot of people at Hogwarts then surely she was allowed to stare at him like that. "Who are you?" she asked, now curious but at the same time genuinely confused. She could've sworn she had never seen him around before, otherwise she would recognise him. Amy was basically an expert in remembering the faces of other people that she encountered, even when she did not directly interact with them. The hufflepuff wondered if he was new or not. There was something familiar in his expression but she couldn't place her finger on it and it bothered her. On second thought, getting to know more people meant more friends so Amy was more than okay with getting to know this guy.

Ezra smirked when the girl started to wake up. One of the first things she did was give him a once over. "Like what you see?" He asked as he noticed her flushed cheeks. He took that as a yes. Ezra locked the door before he made his way over to the girl. "You make a habit of taking naps in unlocked rooms in the middle of the day?" He asked as he positioned himself in front of her. She really was a pretty girl. When she asked who he was he smirked at her again. "Me? I'm Ezra, I'm new and let me tell you they did not have girls like at my old school," He said giving her a good look just as she had to him. Finding pretty girls asleep in abandoned classrooms, Hogwarts was already better than Durmstrang.

Amy's cheeks heated up even more when he smirked and asked if she liked what she saw. Obviously she did, otherwise she wouldn't be looking at him like that. It made her self-conscious so she stopped. Besides, it might have looked creepy to anyone else and therefore decided small talk should do. She tried to ignore the fact that he just locked the door, as she didn't want to give away any signs that she was about to figure out his intentions with her. "Um, uh...no...of course not, I was just - tired," she stuttered and she mentally kicked herself for sounding so nervous. What could she do about it, he had just walked over to her, sitting in front of her and the hufflepuff didn't even know him. Amy didn't try to get any closer than they already were because well, the space between them wasn't that big. "Really? What house are you in then?" She pushed a strand of hair away from her face, raising her eyebrows and trying to hide the smile that was currently creeping onto her face. "What do you mean...girls like me?" Amy asked slowly, though it was crystal clear what he'd meant. She had to make sure though and therefore had to ask Ezra so she could be proven right. She wondered what his previous school was, but she could always ask him that later.

The tinge on the girl's cheeks only confirmed that Ezra was having the desired affect on her, it wasn't that surprising, the girl seemed shy and was enough of a loner that she was napping in an abandoned classroom, alone, in the middle of the day. They were often the easiest girls to flatter. Ezra had to admit he enjoyed the way she was looking at him, almost hungry. Were the boys in the school such a disappointment that he was able to draw such a reaction from the first girl he came across. If his brother was anything to go by, yes they were. The girl mentioned she was tired, maybe she was, or maybe he was making her nervous and it was all she could come up with, he liked to think the latter. They were close together, but they could be closer. Ezra was as far to her as the table would allow but the girl could still inch closer to him, if she wanted to. "Me? Oh I'm in Slytherin, I take it you're in Hufflepuff?" He asked on a wild guess. Ezra grinned when she asked him what he meant by girls like her, she was trying her hardest not to show him just how much she was smiling but it was hard to miss, she had a great smile. "Beautiful, though I doubt anyone is quite like you in that regard," He smiled at her taking her hand in his and stroking it.

"Uh, yeah, how did you know?" There weren't many people who guessed what house she was in but then again her personality made up for the house she was in because it suited her perfectly in her opinion. She loved being in hufflepuff. She wished she'd been sorted in the same house as her brother but she knew that wasn't always possible. When he took her hand in his Amy froze for a second before she smiled, relaxing in his touch. It actually felt...nice, for once. It made up for the attention her mother never gave her, well not the good kind of attention. "Well, to return the compliment, you're not so bad yourself." As she spoke Amy subconsciously leaned forward slightly, her hair falling over her shoulder. He was an interesting guy to talk to, she had never met one like him before - no other Slytherin with whom she'd had a proper conversation was way different. She grinned when he called her beautiful. That felt flattering. It actually felt really nice for a change. The only other person who had called her beautiful like that was her father and that did not count because he was her dad, he was family, so he was supposed to say stuff like that to make her feel good about herself. She made a mental note to owl him later. For now, she kept her gaze on Ezra. Finally, someone who liked her for her. He didn't know her that well yet and Amy didn't mind a little bit of messing around for once. She was tired of always trying so hard to please others.

Ezra smiled triumphantly as the girl confirmed she was indeed in Hufflepuff. It was obvious, the girl had Hufflepuff written all over her, though that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Ezra couldn't believe how the girl seemed to be hanging on his every word after only knowing him a matter of minutes. It was a real ego boost, not that he needed his ego boosted anymore than it already was. Once she took her hand the girl seemed to give up on trying to hide her smile from him. He noticed her moving closer to him and he took that as the only sign he needed that she was interested in the same thing he was. He took his hand out of hers and cupped her cheek stroking it gently. "Not that bad huh? You say the sweetest thing,"" He added before he leaned forward to kiss her.

Amy had no idea how she had been so mesmerised by him, he was charming she had to admit, he definitely knew how to flirt and it was working. Amy was freaking tired of having to make the effort to please others, why couldn't she just be herself and not have to try around them. Ezra was making it easy for her and to be honest she needed that break from the world and everyone so as he leaned towards her, closing the gap between them Amy's eyes fluttered closed, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. His touch sent shivers down her spine but it felt great. It felt different to what she was used to. The hufflepuff waited for the moment in anticipation, for Ezra's lips to meet hers. Amy did not move from her position, she was still processing it all, what was about to happen. It couldn't hurt to flirt just a bit, right? Amy had been hurt enough in the past, she didn't need to pretend she was a 'good girl' anymore. This was it, it was her chance to break the ice and become a better person. She wanted to rebel, just a bit. To break free from the girl she used to be and actually enjoy life to the fullest while she could.

Ezra fully expected the girl to kiss him back. She seemed to be crying out for attention, he was just giving her what she needed. Ezra kissed the girl gently at first, he could feel hear breathing change and it made him fell good that he was able to have such an affect on anyone, let alone a girl he had just met. Ezra had to admit that he sometimes had to work harder than he had to get a girl to kiss him, he remembered one of the girls he made out with at his Uncle's wedding, it had taken a whole morning of flirting to get her to cave to his advances. It almost amused him how easily he had found himself in the position he was in, but he wasn't complaining. The girl was pretty, and a decent kisser. He finally pulled away after having lost track of how long they were kissing. Ezra needed to breathe so no doubt she would too. "You never did tell me your name," He said while kissing various places on her cheeks.

Amy's mind was exploding with thoughts as they kissed, and she couldn't help but smile slightly during the kiss, and they seemed to be kissing for quite a while before they broke apart for air. She had just shared her first real kiss with somebody she had just met, she wasn't sure how to feel about that but she didn't have time to think about it as she was worrying about other things in the meantime, things like what Dan would do if he ever found out about this and if it was just a one time thing. Not that Amy would brag it to her brother necessarily, that was out of the question seeing as he wouldn't hesitate to hunt Ezra down and demand why the hell he kissed her. Her brother was that protective. And because he was in Slytherin, there were chances he could find out but she hoped not. She did not want to go down that road. When he began to kiss her cheeks, Amy couldn't help but giggle. It felt strange she had to admit but it wasn't a negative feeling. "Amy," she heard herself say, she was trying unsuccessfully to calm her breathing because her heart was beating way faster than it should've.

It felt strange feeling her smile while they kissed, he'd rather her lips focused more on kissing him back than smiling but he wouldn't break the kiss to complain. It was a pretty good kiss, and Ezra had shared a few. He wondered if this was her first kiss or not, if it was then she was a natural. When he broke the kiss and moved to her cheeks she giggled which was cute but he didn't focus on that, he focused on where he was putting his lips. She made a sound that sounded like Amy, the way she said it made him smile as she was clearly trying to calm her breathing, clearly a good sign as to the affect he was having on her. He moved back slightly and looked into her eyes. "This was fun Amy," he smiled and kissed her again, after a few minutes he pulled back. "We should do this again, a lot more," He smirked going to kiss her again.

Amy smiled as a thousand thoughts, one after the other, appeared in her mind. She did not know what just happened and had no idea whether she should have regretted it or not, but she couldn't say she did not enjoy it - whatever it was they were even doing. Amy nodded slowly, her blue eyes looking at him. "Yeah, sure," she said shrugging before he kissed her again and this time Amy did not smile, instead concentrating on the kiss. "Wait." She put her hands on his shoulders, the feeling of panic slowly creeping into her. It might have been the new experience of not knowing that made her feel slightly freaked out. She became aware again because the whole time she had been in a trance and was unaware of it but now she was and she pulled away from Ezra. "What are we doing?" Amy was beginning to have doubts about this whole thing, was it even a good idea in the first place? Probably not something tried to convince her, a voice in her head. Shut up she told it. The hufflepuff was meant to be sensible...but was she? "I don't think...we shouldn't...I mean I just met you."

Amy seemed much more focused on the second kiss which Ezra liked. She had surprised him by how good of a kisser she was. In the brief moment they parted and looked into each others eyes she seemed to agree to do this again. Perhaps they would make it a regular thing. He would like that, he just needed a few more like her and Hogwarts would really be fun. Suddenly as Ezra continued to kiss Amy she stopped and asked to wait. It was like she had snapped out of a trance and realised she just wasn't the type to be kissing a guy she had just met in a locked classroom. She asked him what they were doing and he smiled at her, "We're kissing of course," He knew she wasn't being quite so literal, but he hadn't given up hope of charming her back onto his lips. Then it clicked in her, she stammered a little but she clearly said they shouldn't, that she had just met him. He sighed. Ezra hated when they had this u turn. The more innocent ones always did eventually. "You're right, your names Amy and you're a good kisser, I know all I need to to keep doing this, my names Ezra and you've been drooling over me since I walked in, I'm happy to fill in the blanks if you want to know more,"

Amy seriously needed to find common ground and soon. Ezra was probably enjoying this and the hufflepuff could not disagree with him, although she was pretty sure he shouldn't be enjoying it this much unless he was that type of guy to do it with...a lot of other girls. Ugh. Amy pushed him away gently. "Ezra." She made him look at her in the eye. She had no time to express what she wanted to say however as he continued and then she narrowed her eyes at his words. Her smile had disappeared. Now, she was annoyed. "Are you always this annoying?" She huffed and rolled her eyes, folding her arms. She was not used to handling someone like him and she hoped she would never have to do so again. Guys like Ezra were not serious. Amy sighed. "Yeah I know and that's not what I meant," she muttered under her breath before saying, at a normal volume, "I wouldn't quite call it drooling. But sure, enlighten me." Anything to keep him from kissing her more, she hated having to resist. Resisting Ezra was only one of the things she didn't have to do if he stopped looking at her like that.

Amy's sudden sensible approach annoyed Ezra a little but his expression softened as he didn't want to give that away. She pushed him away and he stepped back. The site of her still on the table, her hair just a little ruffled from when he run his hands through it, was very inviting. But for now he had to resist, perhaps try the long game for once. When she denied drooling he smirked, "Out of curiosity what would you call it?" He asked in a move that may have been pushing his luck. When she told him to enlighten her about himself he put his hands in his pockets and began. "My name is Ezra Cade, I'm american, I have a brother and a sister, my brother is intolerable and I can just about stand my sister, I spent four years at Durmstrang before transferring here, yes my brother is already here in case you were wondering, I'm an excellent beater but I'm trying my hand at chaser and I'm rather a skilled dueller, I don't care much for people generally but i make a few exceptions, I was hoping you'd be one of them,"

Well at least it was working and he was getting the hint, she barely noticed when he made yet another move in words but she gaped in shock. "W-Well anything but drooling. Admiration, maybe, or even confusion, I mean I had just woken up when you invited yourself in." He really wasn't kidding about 'enlightening' her. She remained quiet for a couple of minutes as he spoke, taking it in. Her curiosity got the best of her though and she asked away. "Who are your brother and your sister?" Amy probably wouldn't know the brother - or she would and didn't realise it - and assumed his sister might have been too young or out of school but she didn't want to sound like a creep who could read other people's minds (though she had to admit it'd be cool). So she asked. "Huh. So you're impressive...but also arrogant." She shrugged, smirking, and pushed a strand of her hair away from her face. Amy was silenced once more when he said he wanted her to be an exception to other people. She had been right to guess Ezra doing the same things he was with her right now as with other girls though so she didn't need to feel embarrassed. "And why...exactly?" He had just met her for heaven's sake.

Ezra shrugged his shoulders, "The door was unlocked and i would have happily left if you had said, but you did, is that what you want now? Ezra smiled. At this point he wouldn't be surprised if she turned round and said she did want him to leave, her demeanour had changed that much."Admiration, attraction, all good words but you shouldn't be embarrassed, I find you very attractive myself," He smiled doing his best to tone down the cocky. When she asked who his siblings were it clearly meant she didn't know his brother, it was a shame. "My sister is Jess, she starts here next year, my brother is James, he's a fourth year Gryffindor. Total show off," He laughed, he loathed his brother most of the time. "I'm glad you find me impressive, is it really arrogant to know what I'm good at? James is just as arrogant as I am, you should meet him, I doubt you'd like him though," He watched her as she brushed a strand of hair out of her face, a beautiful face he wanted to kiss again and again."Why? Simple, you don't annoy me when you speak,"

Ugh. This guy was annoying. Unfortunately for her and fortunately for him he was good-looking which did not help the situation at all. "Depends, are you going to keep smiling like that?" She rolled her eyes, hiding a smile. Although she totally was not amused by what he was saying or doing for that matter, and as much as she felt annoyed, Amy could not help but think it was cute. No, stop that Amy. Don't fall again. She ignored his comment about him finding her attractive, however her heart leapt by his confession because no one had ever admitted that to her before. "Okay so how about this, you stay here and I go off to find my brother. Or James. I do know him, he's a nice guy really," she added watching him carefully and waited to see how he would react. She wondered just how well they got on as brothers but she assumed by his words that they didn't get along well at at all. Amy shrugged. "It's arrogant if you're repetitive about it," she said after thinking of a reply. "And just how many girls have you found annoying? How do they do it?" Amy didn't actually care, well only a little, she could be annoying on her own as proved how often she annoyed her brother. She wanted to make small talk, long enough for her brother to wonder where on earth she had gone to for so long.

Ezra shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe, whats wrong with my smile? Do you want me to be miserable after just kissing you?" He asked. Surely she didn't have a problem with him smiling, sure he may have been coming across as little arrogant but surely his smile wasn't bugging her as well. "Oh you know James. that sucks for you, so basically what you want to do is leave me in here and run off to your brother? I'm not stopping you but I thought we were having fun," Ezra shrugged his shoulders, he really didn't get the girl, she switched from being into him to being annoyed by him at the flip of a switch. Ezra chose to ignore her comment about his arrogance, is that's what she wanted to think then that was fine. "Why? You looking for tips? You're the first I haven't found annoying, but feel free to leave and never see me again,"

Amy sighed, unable to help the smile of amusement that appeared on her lips. "Nothing's wrong with your smile, it's nice to see someone smiling for a change." She looked at him as he spoke, reflecting on whether she should really leave or whether she should stay a bit longer. Deciding it was time she really went to find her brother, she stood up and smiled just to tease him because he had admitted to finding her attractive. "I'm not saying we weren't having fun," she frowned, her eyebrow raised. At least she was being honest with him. "I'm really just wondering where he is, or else he might come and find me, normally he always guesses where I am and that wouldn't end up nicely for either of us, trust me," she explained moving towards the door of the classroom. She cast the unlocking charm and turned to face Ezra for the last time. "Oh don't worry about me trying to be annoying, I only do it to people I know well." She grinned and with that last comment opened the door and left the abandoned classroom. This thing that has happened between her and him would hopefully remain between them.

fin​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back