Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Louis didn't pay a lot of attention in class in the best of circumstances, but today during Defence Against the Dark Arts he had noticed something that had completely distracted him. Or rather, someone. They had a new girl in their year, and she was very pretty. After class, Louis rushed to pack his things and left the classroom so he could catch up with her. He fell into step beside her, giving her a grin. He thought of Caleb and René, and how he could finally prove to them he could be charming when he wanted to. "Hey, I don't think I've seen you around before." He said. "What is your name?" He might have played up the French accent a little bit, as he knew girls liked that sort of thing.

Valeria had walked out of the defence against the dark arts class feeling pretty content. She'd noticed the boy looking at her, and had of course waved back and had sent him a smile. She knew she was young, but boys were cute and she was cuter, so why wouldn't she want to be able to get to know them. As she walked out the room, she noticed the boy coming into step with her, but purposefully pretended to not really. Though obviously when she didn't react startled to his question she knew it probably gave the game away a bit. "You wouldn't have," she replied with a little smile, looking at him and then holding out her hand, "Valeria, I'm a transfer," she introduced. "What's your name?"

Louis wondered for a second if the girl hadn't noticed him, but it soon became clear that she had. He grinned as she started speaking to him. Clearly, she had seen him there and didn't mind him talking to her. "Ah, that makes sense." He said with a smile. "I was sure I would have noticed you in my classes before." He added with a smile, running a hand through his hair. He thought of Caleb's reaction to his flirting before and pushed it away. Clearly, he didn't know what he was talking about. "I'm Louis Alcott. Gryffindor." He said, shrugging. "I could... show you around if you wanted? I know all the cool places here. Not that there are many."

Valeria gave a little smile to his compliment, she wasn't entirely sure if this was flirting, but he was cute boy saying that he certainly would've noticed her. She gave a little nod as he introduced himself. "Good to meet you, Louis" she replied. At the offer she gave a little nod, "I would love that, I keep getting so lost," Val hadn't really but it seemed like the thing to say. She was smiling at him, and had tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "No one has shown me around yet. I hear the cliffs are beautiful, but out of bounds....." she gave a little smile trying to be a little flirty with it and she wasn't quite sure if she'd managed well.

The longer this conversation went on, the more Louis' confidence grew. His grin grew a bit wider when she said it was good to meet him. He ran his hand through his hair again. "Sure, anytime." He said as she told him she kept getting lost. "I know my way around pretty well." She then mentioned the cliffs, and Louis perked up, eager to impress her. "Oh, the cliffs are easy. I've been there loads of times." He told her. "They're slightly out of bounds, but it's not too bad. And I'm never really worried about getting in trouble." He told her confidently. "I've been to the forest."

Valeria smiled at him as he said he knew his way around the place, and even had gone to the cliffs. "Oh wow, the forest," She said with a little smile, she knew the forest was out of bounds, she didn't particularly have an interest in going to the forest but wouldn't say that to the boy. "That's very brave of you. Did you see anything of note?" she asked with a curious tone. She wasn't sure how easy it was to tell why it was forbidden.

Louis preened a bit when Valeria seemed impressed, he enjoyed her attention a lot. He considered lying to her and saying he had seen something impressive, but he didn't know if he could get away with it. She seemed pretty smart. "Nah, not really. Heard some rustling in the bushes but that's all." He admitted. "But I'm going back soon." He added, to seem braver. "But I can take you to the cliffs, no problem."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back