Never complete without you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charmaine Middleford
a.k.a. Miss Charming

003-1.jpg

So Beatrice needs someone who can play her identical twin.
Charmaine, often called 'Miss Charming' by people she meets, is friendly and clever. She criticizes no one except Beatrice, but only because she knew her sister wouldn't get offended. She is smart and equally fashionable as her sister. Although frank, Charmaine gives her opinion in a very friendly and gentle manner that no one would hate her for voicing it out. Charmaine gets out of the house as much as Laurent does and she also developed another habit (which is only applicable to her twin) which is repeating things that Beatrice had said.
(So here's a mini personality info for Charmaine that I made. It's in general, so you can still add some spices to her personality, as long as it's not against the ones I started.)

PB: Since she's Beatrice's identical twin, it's best for them to have the same PBs. (Georgie Henley) And I honestly think it would really look cool. xD

And by the way, I think it would help if you read Beatrice's character development. But if you're too lazy to do it, you can always PM when you have questions.

Thank you for reading! PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested. xD And another thing. Beatrice's CD's link is found in her siggy.
<i></i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back