Nessie Gail Wolfe

Nessie Wolfe

Full Name: Nessie Gail Janeall Wolfe
- Birth Date: September 13, 2010
- Current Age: 12 years old
- Basic Appearance: Nessie had a model body figure, Chocolate Brown Hair that leads to her breast line length, curly and sometimes wavy. Her eyes is the same color as her hair.
- Parents: Carlie Johan Wolfe and Esmeralda Von Emery Wolfe
- Siblings, if any: None, Her mom can't had child anymore
- Pets, if any: Cat (Mimi) and an Owl (Trixie)
- Area of Residence: Seattle, Washington
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Nessie wants to be in Ravenclaw but the hat said she deserve to be in Hufflepuff and she respect it.
- Best school subjects (And why): Potion, Nessie loves to make antidote for her mom to have her another baby. But in a million attempts she couldn't do it nor her mom.
- Worst school subjects (And why): History of Magic, She's not on the History and she hates to heard every boring happening on the old century.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A Koala
- What would their Boggart be? Blood and Ghost
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) An Egyptian cat
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her mom have another baby and the family would be happy
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Nessie and her parents went to the beach, they were a happy family and all the problems they have had gone.

Hello Nessie,

Just some questions to help you develop your character...

1. Why do you think Nessie should have been a Ravenclaw?
2. Does your mother really want another baby?
3. How would you feel if after 12 years she eventually had one?
4. Why would your patronus be a koala?
5. It seems that your mothers inability to have any more children has affected the family, what is your relationship with your mother like?
6. What qualities do you bring to Hufflepuff?
7. Do you have a favourite professor yet?
8. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of school?

1. Why do you think Nessie should have been a Ravenclaw?
Nessie is a book lover and an intelligent girl, her dad was a former Ravenclaw in Hogwarts Scotland.
2. Does your mother really want another baby?
Yes, because my mom wants to have a big family.
3. How would you feel if after 12 years she eventually had one?
I would be very happy and I'll accept it that I'm not the younger one anymore.
4. Why would your patronus be a koala?
I love them, because they are tiny and they nocturnal. I wanted to see the night rather than the morning where it is sunny.
5. It seems that your mothers inability to have any more children has affected the family, what is your relationship with your mother like?
We get along together, because I'm the reason she has faint to have another one.
6. What qualities do you bring to Hufflepuff?
Let me see... I would say, my cuteness and my kindness. But sometimes i act evil to others that will hurt my friends and family.
7. Do you have a favourite professor yet?
I would say Professor Rambolt but she's now our Headmistress and I'm proud of it.
8. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of school?
I love to read, every summer i went to a ballet lesson and also go to my dad's work. My dad is a Professional Photographer.

Hey

Thought I'd return the help.

Now that Nessie is in Hufflepuff is she happy about it r would she prefer to hae been in Ravenclaw??

Now that Nessie is in Hufflepuff is she happy about it or would she prefer to have been in Ravenclaw??
Nessie is already happy being in Hufflepuff because even though she's not in Ravenclaw, she have so many friends that care for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back