Needs... well everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus Follower

OOC First Name
Jenny
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Hey, so my character Magnus is seriously lacking any kind of life at the moment, haha. He's in Durmstrang and he is 16 right now. He grew up in the muggle world on the streets without any parents so he sometimes comes off as antisocial and rough. He lives with his aunt at the moment though in Auckland and she is working on making him more open and sociable. If you want any more information, check out his bio; Magnus Follower character bio :)

So basically he needs everything, friends, best friends, flings, enemies, etc. So if your interested, please comment here or pm me!!!! :lol:

I have here Yukio Hiroshi, he can be a friend.. :r

Anyways, I'm still developing this character but I have a general idea of what his personality is like..He is mostly energetic and enigmatic at the same time. He appears to be happy-go-lucky and good-natured, and acts very carefree. But despite that, he is emotionally distant, refusing to allow anyone to become too close to him.

I could offer briar Rowan as a friend, she didn't know her parents (and still doesn't) she grey up wth a heard of centaurs in Europe and now studies in HNZ, she finds reading hard, so she is a little behind in some of her classes because of that, however she is quick with her wand. She knows the ways of the forest unlike any other person, and can live a fully self sufficient life if she wanted to. she acts a lot like a guy, loving sport and adventure and doesn't really like clothes, and isn't in to how she looks.

Hey sorry it took so long to respond, haha.
Marley Robins sounds like a good friend for Magnus ;)
Same with Yukio Hiroshi, he sounds like fun!
Briar Rowan could be interesting, lol. But definitly!
So should I start the rps or do you want to? Please pm me so we can get this all figured out and set up :)

I dont mind who starts, but they wont be able to RP for a while as Brightstone is shut

okay :) Do you mind if I leave it to you to start when it reopens then?

I can offer Dederick Cullen for enemies? He's easy to hate someone than like someone because of his secret.

Sure thing :) who would you like to start and where? And whats his secret? ;)

Sorry I haven't been on himmuch, but his secret is that he's a werewolf and only a hand full of people know, otherise no one else knows what he is and he hates it. Drumstrang will be perfect to start the rp. I can start it but I won't be replying till maybe this weekend, I have serious writer block >_< thanks ^^

Magnus Follower said:
Hey sorry it took so long to respond, haha.
Marley Robins sounds like a good friend for Magnus ;)
Same with Yukio Hiroshi, he sounds like fun!
Briar Rowan could be interesting, lol. But definitly!
So should I start the rps or do you want to? Please pm me so we can get this all figured out and set up :)
Hey, sorry for the late reply here..
Anyways, can you start the topic for them? :)

Sure :) I put it in Durmstrang under "Something New"

Magnus Follower said:
Sure :) I put it in Durmstrang under "Something New"
Thank you! :D

With Randy permission, he said it's alright if you could join this topic
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7399820/1/#new

I just thought you be interested in meeting both boys in between the drama they are having. I have no problem with the order of the rp goes, just post when you can and it will continue on and on. I know it's better to wait for someone but that's how most rp dies :x ^^ hope you join!

Well depending on how the thread goes, I can offer Marcus here the poor victim of Dederick up for plots :p Though looking at it now, if both are same age and go to Durmstrang and both have Dederick as enemy, I can see some friendship forming, what do you think?

absolutely ;) haha. By the way I just read your last post on that topic, and i was like, "oh my god, I love this kid!!!" XD

Hi i have Ailis here, she is currently being bullied and has no friends. She is cautious around knew people but once she gets to know someone she is really sociable and bubbly and will stick up for those she cares about no matter what. Was thinking friends maybe?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back