Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hi all,

So lately I haven't been Rping with Veronica in the amount I would like to. One of the reason is that some of the people who usually RP with Veronica have been busy and the other being my lack of creativity and my internet problems. But I want roleplay more with her especially now that she has graduated.

I am planning to make her a Shopkeeper in New Zealand (hopefully of Vibez) and I also intend on having her on one of the Qudditch teams because she likes Qudditch very much. She is a bubbly girl with a crack mother and Veronica is soon going to send her to Azkaban once the roleplayer gets back on site.

What I want:

Friends from New Zealand: She has been living in Bulgaria which is her home country and she only used to come to New Zealand in holidays for past two years so she knows the places but she hasn't got many friends. I would like her to have a new best guy and girl friend who are from New Zealand and have graduated so they can roleplay without worrying about school dates. And I would like these people to be more than beginner roleplayers.

Boys : Veronica is considered pretty and if she becomes a Qudditch player she would certainly be famous to some extent so I would like a few guys to be falling for her or having a crush on her and asking her out on dates and such.

Boyfriend: Veronica has been single for the past six months or more after her break up with Joshua Chase. I would like for her to have a boyfriend now who is from New Zealand and who likes her for who she is and not because she is playing Qudditch etc.I also want this boyfriend to make her serious in a way because she is not serious at all. I would like him to be between 19-22 years old so some maturity is to be expected from him.(I'm not saying he can't party like crazy, all I want is for him to put some brains into her). I am not sure if the boyfriend would be her final, it could be possible but I have another final at the moment (who is absent from the site from a while so until I confirm with him on what to do next I can just think about a boyfriend to last for a year or so)

If you think you can contribute in any way to helping me please post here or PM me. And if you have any plots where Veronica could fit please tell me.

Thank you :D ,
Nishma​
<i>
</i>

Well, I have Maia here, she is a nice, intelligent girl. She is English, and loves acting. Her CD is in the signature, if you want to take a look. She could be the best friend-if you want. I'm terribly sorry for the very short reply, but I can't seem to think of what to say. Also-I don't have trouble matching other people's word-count.

Hey Nishma :)

I could offer Pat up as a friend. She's just graduated now herself from HNZ and I really want to RP with her more now. She has her best friends etc but I really just don't RP her as much as I should/like as she is my first charrie and my main one and now I don't have classes to do for her anymore ( YAY :frantics: xD ) I need something to do for her. You've RPed with Pat before so I think you know what she's like but if you want more info her bio & CD are in my siggy or you can ask if you want more detail.

I could also offer up Charles Fera who just graduated from Durmstrang and is now living in New Zealand. He and Veronica would at least know each other, having been in Durmstrang together so maybe on at least name basis or friends if you want and we can build on it. Charles is pretty laid back and was quite a ladies man but ever since he got Luna Paramore pregnant (she should have gave birth by now o_O ) he's amended his ways :lol: He's a beater for the Thunderella Thundereres so maybe they could reconnect on the Quidditch scene?

Let me know :)

Maia && Veronica
Maia seems like a nice girl and could be Veronica's best friend :D I have sort of RPed with you (Andrew Bruke and Maia) and I think it would work out great. They're both from Europe now in New Zealand so maybe there could be something there and they both love fashion as well!

Do you want to start a topic or should I?
And I'd like it to be in Makutu Mall if that's okay :)

Patricia && Veronica
Yes, Pat and Veronica could be good friends too :) What are Pat's plans for the future? Maybe Pat and Veronica could meet in a restaurant or something and Pat could help Veronica by showing her places where she could get furniture and other stuff and help her set in her new house and yeah, even help her decide a nice location for the house?

Charles Fera
Are you offering Charles as a boyfriend or just a friend? Yeah having gone to Durmstrang they would pretty much be on first name bases and classmate friends or something and Qudditch even will be a good way how they could meet now.I'm having Veronica as the Seeker for Vrasta Vultures so yeah maybe they could meet on a Qudditch pitch as one game ends and then roleplay having dinner or something together because of a bet or something?

Pat & Veronica:
Well Pat's applied to be a Healer after being influenced (in a good way :lol: ) by her step mum. I do intend for her to become a Professor someday but that'll be down the line a fair bit xD But yeah that sounds great :)

Charles & Veronica:
It would only just be a friend, I think I have his final sorted but I need to talk more with the RP but having a baby and being a Professional Quidditch Player he's setting aside his man wh0re ways for a while xD

Patricia && Veronica
That sounds decent enough. Maybe they could meet somewhere in Obsidian Harbour?Could you start the topic?

Charles Fera && Veronica.
Sure. How about they had a bet on who will win? Lets says Charles's team won but Veronica caught the snitch and Veronica has to treat him?

Yeah-that sounds really great, also just discovered that Veronica knows Maia's soon-to-be-boyfriend. Jack Kaster. <-she doesn't know he's still in school.

Sure, whichever way is good, I'll start it is you like.

Maia && Veronica
Yeah you can start. Thanks :D

Patricia && Veronica
Thanks for starting. I'll start one for Veronica and Charles soon and put the link here :)

Charles Fera && Veronica
I started the topic :D

More people are always welcome because there can be nothing like too much RPing, not for me, not right now at least :p

Hey Nishma.

So you still want Drake and Veronica to keep going? I'm up for it. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back