Needing Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Since I was MIA for quite a bit, there's a large amount of characters that I'm looking for partners for. If you can help, I'll give you 200 cookies :)
( If you click on the name it goes to a site with a picture of the character :) )

Alyssa McGill- 22
- Graduated from Juliard
- Very much into music and dance, had a major in Dance, minor in music.
- Open minded, sweet, caring, rebelious, works hard
- Short temper, gets attached easily, shy
Looking for a boyfriend, final, up for anything.

Anita Petrovic- 20- Owns her own spa in New York
- Loves to talk, is a social butterfly, loves to party
- Energetic, bubbly, fun
- Spoiled, thinks about others, outroverted
Looking for a boyfriend, up for anything.

Autumn Andrews- 20
- Rich Manhattan girl, 'Daddy's girl', model
- Talkative, has a good heart, thinks about others ( deep down :p )
- Concited, short temper, defensive
I'm looking for someone to change her, maybe a boyfriend that can show her that money isn't what makes the world go round. Or anything else, I'm up for anything :)

Brooke Hunter- 20- Country girl from Texas
- Sweet, kind, outgoing, friendly
- Loyal, flirtatious
For her, I'm just looking for maybe an opposite.. maybe a city guy? Could be quite fun :)

If you could help me out, that would be perfect! :)

Here I have; Eli Adams.

He's a kind, considerate, even bubbly person. He's pretty much always in a good mood, and he's the Ex-Astronomy Professor at HNZ.

Who do you think he'd fit? He doesn't have a final or anything.

Oh sounds perfect!

I think that he would fit good for Anita, they both have some qualities that are the same, could be very interesting :)

Yes yes yes, sounds good to me. :)
Would you like to start something? ^_^

Hi deary, I have Ollie who might be a good fit for either Alyssa or Brooke. It doesn't have to be finals but if you want it to be, that would be fine too. So normally my boy is the type of person that when things are good they are great but when they aren't, he is ready to jump off a cliff. Currently he is in one of those rutts.... and has been for a while. You see, Ollie was engaged and very happy with settling down with his fiancee but he found out that she was having an affair... with his best friend. So now Ollie is kind of going on a drinking bender and it is rather dangerous for him because he has a form of depression and it isn't actually recognized because he hasn't gone to a doctor about it. Perhaps one of your girls becomes friends with him and a good, real friend. Not one that is too much of a party go-er because he probably does enough of that for everyone on the planet. He needs someone to basically kick his arse into gear and maybe to fall in love with. He would take it very slowly, however. Ollie doesn't trust many people except his family so it would take her a while to break down the boundaries that he has put up since he found out about his best friend and fiancee. Let me know what you think!

Hey! I think that Brooke would fit that situation! She's loyal when they would get down to a relationship, and she would defintley kick his arse to get into gear. She'll be his best friend, and yet make him happier than he is now. This sounds great! :) They could take it slow, become besties, then date, hopefully be finals? But I love the sound of this! :)

That sounds great! I have an idea... maybe when Brooke and Ollie are together, his best friend comes around and tries to hit on Brooke and she doesn't do anything about it but yell at him. However, she doesn't tell Ollie because she thinks it would just upset him but he finds out... somehow... so he accuses Brooke of cheating on him and she gets mad at him and they nearly split up but his best friend actually tells him what went on and maybe after that he punches his best friend out and decides that he will ask Brooke to marry him... Cute idea that I stole from a TV show alert! Maybe he goes to find her immediately after he punches her and then he asks her but because he doesn't have a ring, instead he draws one around her finger in sharpie before he gets her an actual one.

That is sooo cute! I love it :) This is going to be a great roleplay. Would you like me to start something, or would you like to? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back