Needing For Firsties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levy Cheney

OOC First Name
Marga
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Well, I have four firsties here, one in each house, and I'm hoping that all of you amazing people can help me develop them with amazing plots that I know all of you are capable of having with me.. I can be a little plot crazy, but meh.. Oh well, here we go! ^_^</SIZE></FONT>
ezgifcom-crop_zps57de7b6b.gif

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="100">LEVY ALEXANDRIA CHENEY

Levy is a bookworm. That's the best way to describe her as she has an almost major obsession with books to the point that you'd never see her without at least one book or any reading material in her hands. Levy is the youngest in the Cheney triplets, with the oldest being Gajeel and followed by Princess. Her parents had divorced when they were still toddlers and so, the three of them were left in the custody of their grandparents. She has known magic all her life and was very, very, very excited to learn all she can in Hogwarts to the point that her excitement frequently annoyed her siblings. Aside from her parents' divorce, nothing has brought down Levy's spirits and she didn't think much about the divorce considering that she was still very young when it happened and she had already considered her grandmother as more of her mom than her true birth mother.

Aside from being a bookworm, Levy is actually pretty cheerful and upbeat. You would never see her down or feeling lonely or whatever. She is rarely angered though she does get pretty annoyed at times. The best way to get through her is through books. Make friends, give her books. Make enemies, destroy her books. Get her annoyed, take her books. See? Books, books, books, books! She is also pretty smart when it comes to academics because of her wide range of reading, though she is actually pretty dense and oblivious. It had even come to the point that she doesn't notice Styx's irritation and it's not hard to tell when that guy's irritated. She is also not very athletic as she gets tired pretty easily and her height (4 feet and an inch) isn't exactly very helpful either.

So, I need friends, enemies, mentors, older people she can annoy with her hundred questions, futuristic plots are also welcome.. Well, I'm up for anything really.. xD

ezgifcom-crop2_zpsad390c23.gif

ALEXIA SUNSET NIGHTRAY

Alexia is nowhere near a Pureblood though has been raised as one. Alexia has no idea that she isn't a Pureblood, in fact, it's only her father that knows that she's not one and neither is her twin brother. Her father, Sebastian, had once married a woman that he thought was a Pureblood. So, when he found out the truth, he separated from her and took their children with him. He had lied to the elders and to his siblings about Alexia and Alexander because he wanted one of them to be the next head of the family which would give him power. She was raised in a more strict environment than any of the Nightrays, even her brother. She was often scolded and reprimanded and even hit at most times. She was given education in the Nightray manor which basically consisted of etiquette and history. Because of the treatment she received, she wishes to prove her worth and gain the acceptance of her father and surpass Liam and Rivaille whom had always been favorites of her grandparents.

Alexia is very prejudiced. She hates associating with mudbloods and half-breeds. She's fine with being around half-bloods though she really doesn't see them as friends or anywhere close to that. She's sees them as more like pawns that she should manipulate to do her bidding. Associating with Purebloods is something that she wants to accomplish throughout her years in Hogwarts. She is also a time-freak and a clean-freak. Raised to never be late, Alexia doesn't like anyone wasting her time and she's easily angered by tardiness. She also hates dirt and filth and thus she frequently wears gloves to not get her hands dirty most of the time. She acts prim and proper half the time and only mostly lets her brother see her childish side.

I need friends for her (if she's even capable of making friends), enemies, people she could bully, futuristic stuff, someone who could discover her non-Pureblood status, anything! I'm up for anything with her and it doesn't take much to prick my interest.. ;)

ezgifcom-crop1_zps113825a3.gif

KEYE HAYES

Keye is very, very quiet. She is one of Austiin's many children and she was adopted into the family at the age of six. She remembers her real parents though her memories of them are a bit fuzzy and rough because she was still young when Austiin took her in. She doesn't have a very close relationship with her family, considering that half the time, she just wants to coop up inside the library in the comfort of books. If not there, she would most likely be in the kitchen, cooking or baking or whipping something to eat to her heart's content. Otherwise, she just wants everyone's attention away from her. And though she has difficulties in building up relations even within the family, she is actually close with two of her siblings, Tommy and Ellie, as she calls them. With them, she is pretty much playful and outgoing though she still prefers other's attention away from her.

Keye is almost the same as Levy with love for books, though she has a lighter obsession with them. Also, she is very, very quiet and prefers to stay in one place rather than wander around and go on adventures. She has taken a liking to sweets and treats and would not hesitate to take up an offer to have them. She doesn't want any huge-scale attention focus on her because it makes her very uncomfortable considering that she grew up in a peaceful environment that nobody really paid that much attention to her as long as she does nothing wrong. She also values peace and quiet a lot.

For her I want friends, enemies, people who can annoy her, futuristic plots, mentors, anything! I'm always up for anything.. :p

ezgifcom-resize_zpsf4301e5d.gif

GAJEEL TERRENCE CHENEY

Gajeel is apathetic and indifferent. He is the eldest among the Cheney triplets and is actually very protective of his sisters. When they're parents divorced, he had vowed to protect his sisters since to him, it had seemed as though his parents are nowhere capable of protecting the three of them to the point that they left them in the custody of their grandparents. And so, he has taken it upon himself to protect and take care of his two sisters considering that he was the oldest among them and he was the only male. He, like Levy, has known magic all his life though unlike his sisters, he had never really shown much interest or excitement in attending Hogwarts and learning magic. If anything made him excited and wanting to go to Hogwarts, it would be the chance to play Quidditch.

Gajeel doesn't give a care about much in the world. You can burn down Hogwarts or start a World War and he wouldn't even bat an eyelash. Though if you dare to hurt any of his sisters or those he considers important, then you may as well be prepared to face his wrath. He's a pretty lazy guy when it comes to academics as he much more prefers athletic stuff. He would play any muggle sport that would be taught to him and he has a love for Quidditch and is quite excited to be able to play on the Pitch. Or even just practice. He also loves to wander around and go on exploring stuff in the castle and in the outdoors than he can be just anywhere aside from the library. He's also pretty quiet and only talks to his sisters and friends.

So, I need everything for him! Friends, enemies, mentors, people who would try to annoy him, anyone, anything! :tut:

Well, that's everything for my lovable first years! Feel free to post or PM me (preferably on Levy or Ai) for your questions, suggestions and of course plots! :woot: :D xD :p If anyone wants to RP with me and my other characters, feel free to post as well.. Here's a list of meh other characters than you might be interested in:

So, I have one character who could be of use to you!

Isaiah Jeffreys is a ravenclaw, and would probably like Levy a lot. He too enjoys reading and does a ton of it. He is not often without a book, or without something to read. If he is, he's generally making up his own stories and such. He would probably take quite warmly to Levy, seeing her as perhaps a little sister to him. He is protective of his friends. Plus since they are in the same house it would be likely that they would meet.
Let me know what you think!

Also, I don't know what you have planned for Hanna, but perhaps she and Tybalt could become friends. He's always looking for friends and I think it would be fairly fun to have them interact. Even have her interact with Sage, since they are in the same year. Up to you! Let me know what you think!

Right, well, Marga. I'm sure your sick of me by now but I see you mention older friends for Levy to annoy with questions. For that I was thinking fellow Ravenclaw Mathew Cosgrove. He's a bookworm too (must be a ravenclaw thing) I think he's kind enough to be a mentor type character and he's patient so Levy's constant questions wouldn't annoy him. I also have first year Ravenclaw Paige Hardy, same house, same classes, how can they not be friends??

Isaiah | Levy: How could I say no to this?! Levy would be happy to have a friend who likes books just as much as her! She'll probably even drag him somewhere to read just for her enjoyment.. xD

Tybalt | Mitch: Mitch only has a few friends and of course I'd be happy for her should Tybalt and her be one, considering that he did stand up for her in the Prefect Meeting.. xD She'd remember him pretty clearly and besides, she's got her own dramas and may need a friend. ;)

Mathew | Levy: How could I be sick of you Daniel?! xD Plotting with ya's fun! Anyways, have Mathew to be prepared with Levy's hundred questions and constant randomness! xD This girl has made it a point to ask all the professors at least one question every class so having her own mentor would be great.. xD :devious:

Paige | Levy: They'll be friends... 'Nuff said.. xD ;) :cool:

And as luck would have it I also have a new firstie who (surprisingly) ended up in Ravenclaw. I was thinking he could be a friend for Levy. Maybe something could happen between them when their older, not a serious something, just a something. Let me know what you think, feel free to pm me.

Alrighty sounds good for both! Do you want to start one and I can start the other?

I can start Ty/Mitch.. :D

Zach | Levy: Ooooooh~! I like this!

Excellent. Lets discuss topics. I assume you start some you start others. Any preference?

I can start Mathew/Levy.. And I'll PM you about Zach/Levy soon-ish.. xD

Hello! So I can offer you Aliyah for an enemy for Alexia. She was friendly with Alexander on the Hogwarts Express and he mentioned that he had twin, so she would be interested in meeting her (and she would even try to be nice at first). However, her extreme prejudice would definitely make them clash. Although she knows that blood prejudice exists, she has been sheltered from actually seeing and experiencing it first hand. Aliyah needs the reality check that there really people out there that hate people for their background and dealing with Alexia would be shock to her system. Let me know! ^_^

Well, this would definitely work out that's for sure.. xD Alexia hates virtually everybody except her brother and only accepts Purebloods.. xD She's different from Alexander that's for sure and yes, Aliyah would definitely get a reality check.. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back