Needed Vacation

Daisie Riverwood

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
15" Almond wood with a stardust core
How long had Daisie been working at Hogwarts? The answer was simply she didn't remember. During her time she had given birth to a son and he had turned three last year. She had also met, married and than fallen in love with her lovely wife Vipress. It had caused a few people to whisper behind her back she was happy with the life she was making for her little family. The only thing she wasn't happy with was her job. Daisie was starting to get brunt out and not care about her job like she used to when she first started. So with a heavy heart she had told her boss and coworkers that at the end of this year she was going to take a two year vacation. They had tried to talk her out of it but she knew that this was what she needed.

Today was her very last day. She had spent the day cleaning her office for her temporary replacement. Daisie hadn't met the person that was going to be teaching the little ones while she was away and she wasn't even sure if they had found someone yet. She was sure that whoever they chose would do an amazing job. Taking a drink from her wine Daisie looked at the table in front of her and tried to decide what it was she wanted for dinner that night.

Jessica could not wait for her second year. She wouldn't be called an 'ickle' anymore by older people and she might be able to make friends with the newcomers! But what Jessica could wait for was for her astronomy professor to leave for a vacation. Jessica had made a farewell card for the professor but, sadly, only two people had signed it - her and Sara. That didn't matter though, the professor probably wouldn't think much of it! Hopefully.

"Professor Riverwood!" Jessica said loudly, nearly startling herself "I heard you were going on a vacation so I made you something!" Jessica shoved the card in front of the professor's face and smiled. She really hoped the professor liked it. She had spent all night on it and she had even missed out on doing her potions homework. It read:
Dear Professor Riverwood,

Vacation seems like so much fun
I really hope that I could come!
I know I can't 'cause you need a break
from all the trouble that we make.

I really hope you'll come back soon
so I can learn more about the moon.
Please enjoy your time in the sun
and don't forget to have some fun!

Signed,​
<i>
</i>