Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14" Sturdy Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Isaiah Jeffreys had found himself in the library surrounded by books. This was not altogether a surprising thing for the young Ravenclaw. The boy loved books and he loved learning. However, rather than for casual reading he was in the library with a purpose. A purpose which was to learn all that he could about magical creatures before the next lesson. He had taken Care of Magical Creatures just as a way of filling up his time table he'd had to take something but had really fallen in love with it after just the first two lessons. He thought the creatures were incredible. He thought the Professor was pretty awesome too, she seemed to love her work. She had made the first two lessons by far more interesting that anything he'd ever taken before and that was saying something because Isaiah enjoyed what most people would call super boring long History of Magic lectures. It was annoying to him that in the last lesson he'd not really got to pet any of the animals due to the fact that he'd had quidditch practice that he couldn't miss, with a game coming up it was crucial for him to be at practice. However he was happy to be able to be a part of the team and he now found himself in the library later in that day with Care of Magical creatures books surrounding him.

Isaiah was reading the various books carefully absorbing every word with his keen mind, his mind focused. The words, the pictures of the creatures, their magnificence and though some where exceeding dangerous or dark, he still loved it. There was just something about that subject which grabbed his passions with both hands. It made sense in his head really when he thought about it: having always created monsters in his stories. It was funny to him to see that some of his imaginings were not far off the reality of the magical creatures he was to study. He could not see thestrals in real life but he thought they were fascinating: just incredible to him. Amazing in every possible way, though they were still dark. It was not a good thing perhaps to be able to see them Isaiah knew this but he wondered what they looked like in person rather than seeing them in a picture or well a drawing. As Isaiah turned the next page, keen to keep reading, there was a slight crash not far from where he was sat. He looked up startled by the suddenness of the crashing noise. He closed the book carefully, marking his spot with a bit of scrap parchment so he wouldn't lose his place though he didn't think that would be such a bad thing. He followed where he thought the noise had come from and then spotted it, "Are you alright?" he asked the person who appeared to have fallen, "Do you want a hand?" he asked, Isaiah was not particularly tall but he was offering his help nonetheless.

I hope this suits! Apologies for the slight god-mod

Princess entered the Library and she didn't know what was she doing there. She scanned through the shelves for some interesting books, and when she finds one she just holds onto it until she wasn't in control of her balance and fell on the ground. "Ouch. That hurts stupid Victoria." she exclaimed to herself. When a boy came to her and asked if she needed help. "Yes I'm alright and yes, please I would like hand. Sorry to disturb your reading Mr. Ravenclaw Boy? What's your name?" she said to the boy helping her with the books she carried. "Mr Librarian I'm sorry if I made some noise, and a mess." She shouted whispering to the librarian. "I'm Princess, but I would prefer Victoria, but you can call me anyway you would like to. Its fine by me. Ohh and would you mind me sitting in the desk you are placed in? The library seems full and I don't know where to sit." she said to the boy.

As he looked at the girl as she got herself off the floor. He was holding the books that were needing held. He gave the girl a small smile as she began talking, first saying that she was alright, and that she did want a hand. It was a good thing that he was already reading. As she asked his name, he held out his hand to her from underneath the books he was carrying, "Isaiah" he told her with a small smile, his voice low to adhere to library rules. He watched her apologise to the librarian who had also come over to find out what the noise was. Isaiah shot the man an apologetic smile as he walked away. The girl, Princess introduced herself to him and he felt like asking why she was called Princess but went by Victoria. It seemed odd to say the least. But, he didn't really mind, it wasn't really his place to be asking about such things. The young ravenclaw then nodded at her next question before heading off to where he been sat, at an empty table. His books were just about every where, so he quickly folded up a few putting down the books he was carrying for her and then taking a seat again, "Are you sure you're alright? Books are pretty heavy when they fall," he asked with a hint of concern in his voice. "What are you reading?" he then followed with realising that despite having arrive the books he had no idea what they were about.

Victoria was surprised when the boy smiled at her and introduced himself. As they went on his desk she placed the books on the desk and started picking on what to read. When the boy asked if she was really alright she nodded. "Don't worry I'm really fine. And I don't really know what to read. Maybe I'll read this, or this, but this is really catchy, but you know, I like to read all of them." she said to the boy. When she saw some confusion in the boy's face, she realized that she didn't explain why would she prefer to be called Victoria than Princess. "Ohh, sorry I didn't explain my name. As you can see my full name is Princess Victoria Cheney, but I think the name Princess is really common, and Victoria sounds really fancy, so prefer to be called by that name. There I explained it." she said smiling to the boy. "You're a Ravenclaw right? I have a sister who's also in Ravenclaw, she is my twin, actually we are triplets, I'm the second and she is the youngest, and the eldest is from Gryffindor. I'm a slytherin, but don't worry I don't bite. If you see her please say hi from me, she looks exactly like me so you will see her easily." she said to the boy.

Isaiah was glad to hear that she was in fact okay. He leaned back slightly on his chair and took the book he had been reading, taking out the placeholder and then holding it in his hand. He looked at the girl as she continued speaking, his dark green eyes watching her carefully. Part of the teen wondered if their was something in the water of Hogwarts something which made people talk a lot, always in one quick breath. He had no idea what to say or anything else. However as she continued by explaining why her name was Princess but why she called herself Victoria, he couldn't help but think that her logic was wrong. Victoria may sound fancy but it was by far the more common of the two. But, Isaiah didn't want to be that guy so he decided to drop the issue from his mind and just continue listening to her. As she talked he realised that he had seen her about, or well her sister in Ravenclaw, despite how similar they were Isaiah didn't pay close enough attention to have made the connection upon meeting Victoria. There were three of them, thankfully it appeared all in different houses. He waited till she had finished before saying anything. The book in his hand forgotten. "I don't think slytherin bite." was the first thing he said to her, he didn't think they did, "And if I see your twin, I'll try to remember to say hi" Isaiah knew he would probably forget but really it was the gesture which counted. "Do your siblings talk as much as you do?" he asked, though the words were not particularly friendly, it was clear in the boy's tone, and in his smile that he didn't mean it in a bad way, he was genuinely wondering in a good mannered friendly way.

Victoria was very talkative and she noticed it by the expression of the boy to her being very chatty. "Oh, sorry if I was being very chatty, I'm gonna shut up now. But before I do that I am gonna answer your question. I don't thin my sister is very chatty, but maybe she is when it comes to intelligence and stuff. There I am gonna zip my mouth and let us continue reading the books we are supposed to be reading." she said to boy. She wasn't very used to being quiet because she was the noise maker in their home with her parents. She always have many stories to tell. Victoria started reading the first book she had picked and trying to avoid to be chatty for the moment. Because she always keep in her mind what her mother always say. "Women should not be very chatty in front of men because it would bring a false image to the women." she thought to herself.

Isaiah quickly realised that he'd said something wrong to this girl, Victoria. He hadn't meant his question to be an insult. He wasn't very good with people who talked a lot. He tried to be good with them, but it often failed. He just nodded along as she spoke, realising that he had really messed this up in a way, "I didn't mean what I said badly," he told her, "My little brother Ares, he talks a lot. He's very chatty too." Isaiah was desperately trying to not make the girl feel bad or anything, "I was just asking," he continued, before stopping himself from saying much else. Ares was the brother who talked the most, since Isaiah didn't really say that much and Xavier more than Isaiah, less than Ares. He sighed slightly, perhaps it would be best to apologise to her and then to try again, ask her about herself. Isaiah couldn't quite believe that he'd gotten into this. If people hadn't know which houses they were both in they'd think they were the reverse of one another, he the slytherin, she the ravenclaw. Isaiah just smiled politely at the girl, "I'm sorry," he apologised to her with a keen smile on his face, polite but friendly, "Where are you from?" he knew that this was a library so not the best place for a conversation but it would at least be a start. He just wanted this girl to know that he wasn't usually so blunt or like that.

Victoria continued reading her book until the boy started talking about his brother being chatty and all. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to be like that." she said. "As you can see, I just remembered what my mother always said to me." she added. Then she continued reading her book. Victoria missed her mom so much, and in the thought if it she would cry when she is sleeping, and sometimes, she would dream about her. She wished that it was their Christmas Vacation already so that they could go home and spend a lot of time each other. As she was thinking of her mom, she didn't realized that tears, started falling out of her eyes, and she wiped it quickly, so that the boy wouldn't notice it.

Isaiah frowned at the girl, Victoria, when she spoke. It seemed strange that this girl's mother would say something like that about her child. He didn't understand parents like that. He thought it was disgraceful, he thought it was horrible. So as he attempt to control slowly boiling anger towards this girl's mother he didn't noticed that the girl was upset till he caught the movement of her wiping her eyes. His anger depended, "Victoria, right you listen to me," he started, he attempted to hide his anger but unable to, "You should most definitely ignore your mother. She's wrong, and if she's making you this upset you do not need to listen to her," Isaiah though young had always believed firmly that parents insulting their kids or making them cry in this way was just an indication of the terrible state of that person as a parent. Isaiah knew that most might not agree with what he said about it, or how he generally chose to deal with it, but that was just the way things were, and the boy wasn't about to change, "Being talkative is a good thing, believe me. I wasn't meaning it as an insult or as a way to get you to act in line or something. Just ignore your mother,"

Victoria was so surprised to see the anger in Isaiah's face as she talked about her mother. As she listened to the boy, she just keeps on nodding and nodding and she finally spoke up. "Yes sir, I won't do it again. Sorry." she smiled at the boy like a child. "Its just that, I love my mom that's why I always listen to her." she explained to make the situation get a bit lighter for her. "How about you? Do love your mom? If you don't mind me asking." she said to Isaiah. While waiting for his reply, she read her book, and she noticed that she was almost finished reading it. "What!? I'm almost done with this book. But its so good. What a bummer." she exclaimed forgetting that she was in the library. "Ooppss. Sorry Mr. Librarian. Zipping my mouth already." she said as she was doing a motion of zipping her mouth.

[/color][/font]

Isaiah raised his eyebrows at the girl as she spoke, sir, who did she think he was. He just didn't understand why she'd said that, he was just telling her something, and she was being odd, the teen couldn't make sense of it, when she continued he shrugged, "Just because you love someone doesn't mean you always have to listen to them," Isaiah said in return, hoping that she'd see that this girl didn't have to listen to everything her mother said and to realise that at times her mother could be wrong. At the next question he smiled slightly, his mother was a touchy subject for the teen, mostly just internally, when alone his mind would sometimes float to her and that was always a mistake. He shouldn't, he knew, allow himself to consider such things. To let his mind linger on such sorrowful thoughts. Shaking his head slightly to shake himself back to being in front of her, "I love my mother, I really do," he said simply, with a small and somewhat shy smile, not wanting to tell this girl that his mother was dead. But, she seemed already distracted by her book and realising that she was almost done. Isaiah's cheeks flushed a deep red when the librarian told them to be quiet, or to remember to be quiet. His eyes dropped from looking at her to the book he had in front of him, "What is your book about?" he asked, looking through the pages of his own book, though still clearly paying attention to her.

Princess listened very carefully to the lecture of the boy as she was choosing another book from the set that fell on her a little while ago. "I can see and feel it that you are telling the truth." she said. "Anyways. My book is about, a secret. You should read, because I am so not good with this kind of explanations." she said to Isaiah. "And this book, is about. I don't know." she said. "I caught my eye because it has such a colorful cover." she explained. "But, I know that I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. So, you don't need to lecture me about that." she said smiling. Princess started reading the book, seeing that the boy was reading as well. "How about you? What is your book about?" she asked waiting for him to answer.

Isaiah wasn't really sure what to make of this girl in front of him. She seemed really nice, but strange. Definitely strange, she had an odd way of being and he just wasn't quite used to it. Isaiah had come across a lot of different people at Hogwarts, he knew that he himself wasn't the most normal of people, but still this was odd, he didn't really know what to make of her. He looked at her as she began explaining what her book was about but then promptly stopped, he wouldn't have minded a slightly longer explanation but seeing as how she said that she wasn't particularly good at explaining he wouldn't ask her to do so any further. When she explained that she didn't know what her current book was about, and that he shouldn't lecture her about how a book shouldn't be judged by it's cover he give her a confused look, did she believe he would? Did Isaiah give off that impression? He wasn't sure, he maybe acted like a bit of a parent at times, but sometimes he just couldn't stop himself, "I wasn't about to. Do I give lectures?" Isaiah replied with a small smile, trying to play it off well, but now concerned about how people saw him. He glanced down at his own book in a show of shyness about this information of his lectures and then back up at her, "Magical beasts and where to find them, it's a pretty amazing book. It's got lots of pictures and drawings of the animals with really detailed descriptions, I really love it," he told her brightly, "I don't think I've read a book this amazing in ages, one that you know wasn't a work of fiction,"

This could've been better, I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back