Need some friends, enemies, or a mentor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezekiah Mowry

werewolf | grandpappy | scar face

OOC First Name
Lovi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
fluid
Wand
11 1/2 Inch Knotted Oak Wand with Raven Feather Core, Swishy
Hi!!! Okay, I have Hezekiah here and he is a 1st year at Durmstrang. He is a very closed and it is hard for him to open up to people. He tends to compare himself to others and is pretty cold to people he first meets. Once you get to know him he is kind and is very comfortable to be around. He likes to have good-natured friends and people that will encourage him. Your character doesn't necessarily have to go to Durmstrang so Hezekiah can encounter him at like the Three Broomsticks or something. He tries to avoid people that are stuck up and have very rude personalities. He could also have a person/ best friend he really trusts to go to when he is feeling more down than usual.?

I know she a girl and a little older, but Issy can very much well hang with him? She like all hipster like and very chill. If you want to rp with her let me know =)

I think that would be awesome.

Can you start it? I suck at starting topics.

Okay! No problem.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back