Need rp's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
So iv been somewhat inactive recently and now im trying to get more active again. Im in need of a few rp's for some characters. First of all there is Mark Stone He is 19 now and in serious need of a social life. He lives in France with his little brother. He has been through a lot since leaving school but is through the worst of it now and getting on with his life. Seeing as he has moved away he needs a few friends to help settle down. Mark is a nice enough boy so easy to get along with and easy to make friends with. Im just looking for friends for him but enemies would be fun too. He does have a girl friend but he could have a few girls having crushes on him, seeing as he is part veela it would be quite a fun plots :D

Next is Logan Stone. He has just transferred from Hogwarts to Beauxbatons. He lives with Mark in France, the cause of the transfer. He is a nice boy who is easy to get along with as well. He doesn't really have a bad bone in him and is very much a book worm. He has his head in a book most of the time. He is a little upset at the moment because of the break up he has gone through and the change of living place and education. It has been a lot for him and a few friends would help him out a lot. Im looking for him top have friends, enemies and a love interest. Although because he has only just broke up with his girl friend i dont want him to get in to a relationship strait away so maybe he could meet a girl who could have a crush on him and eventually begin to date.

If you want more info on the characters then just throw me a pm or post in here. Im open for any plots really.

Laura :D

LAAUURRRAAA. :D

James could rp with Mark. :)
They could be friends or enemies. I don't mind. :D

And maybe Adele could rp with Mark aswell, have a little catch-up, and talk about Tyson. Hehehe. :p
Seeing as they are technically related-now, it could be quite-cool. Haha. ;)

xx.

Mark could rp with Lily or I might be persuaded to bring Hilde out of her box. :r I know Lily never new Mark in school, but being only a few years older than him they might get along.

Eden could be a friend to Mark. I don't know about the whole crushing on him thou she seems to go for the bad boy lol. I have Lilith Koshiba who goes to Beauxbatons. She's nothing like the other Koshiba girls. I could see her crushing on Logan and remaining friends or becoming something more how ever it works out.

I have Johanna here.Who is a seventh year Beauxbaton.She could be friends with Logan maybe help him get started and used to the school? She is very studious but is starting to live life a bit more even with the exams coming up.

Becky :hug: Im totally up with those two rping, i miss our rps :lol: Il start it if you want me too :D Il pm you the linkage

Summer :hug: Indeed nuff said ;) Who do you want to start it?

Julie :hug: Oh get Hilde out, those two were so cool together, im sure it would do them both a world of good to see each other again after so long :woot:

Eden :hug: Im up with rping Mark and Eden, Should be a interesting rp hehe And Lilith sounds cool for Logan, we'll see how they get on together before hand, but im up for the bf gf thing :D

Johanna :hug: She sounds like the girl who would get on strait away with Logan, shouldn't be too hard to get them friends, maybe she could even be like a role model for him slightly as he wants to start living a bit more.

Awwe Laura :hug: Do you wanna start with Eden and Mark first or Lilith and Logan? I have pretty much nothing to do until like monday or tuesday something like that so just let me know when is good for you and if you want me to start or not. Just send me a pm!

LAURA! :woot: Hi! :p

I have Mizelea here for Logan, they could be really good friends or maybe something more. That depends on you. Mizelea here is a very sweet, friendly, witty and friendly girl. She is always in the mood to brighten up anyone's day and make them smile. If ever interested just let me know. :wub:

Eden Il start the one with Mark, need to get back in to rping with him haha. Il pm you the link once iv done it :)

Mintzy :hug: Aww she sounds so sweet, Il happily rp hem together. Just see how they get on before anything else. Want me to start?

If you could start it that would be great :)

Jared Mccoy said:
Julie :hug: Oh get Hilde out, those two were so cool together, im sure it would do them both a world of good to see each other again after so long :woot:
Ok. I have her new post-grad look and she can be out of her box.. :D Wanna start something up and PM me under Lily to let me know where? ;)

I have a character Valerie Rundusk. She is quite shy, but wouldn't mind making a friend. She needs them. A boy friend would be VERY nice to! She woulnd't be one to start a conversation, bbut is too shy to say to go away. She'll most likey answer quickly and pretend not to care.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back