Not open for further replies.

Jordan Holmes

OOC First Name
Char(lotte)lie
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Doxy Wing Core
So I need some plots for my new adult :cool:</FONT>
tumblr_inline_mtl3joRQhN1r8qrnf.gif

This is Jordan Holmes and he's 23 years old. Never married, never dated and never even kissed someone because that kind of thing really doesn't interest him and he calls his only love Quidditch. Jordan attended Hogwarts Scotland and was a Ravenclaw, though he still doesn't understand why that was because he never thought himself the smartest person on the planet. When he was seventeen his father died and so his mother re-married when Jordan was eighteen to half-Blood wizard who had 5 year old daughter, Abigail and now she is ten years old and awaiting her Hogwarts letter. Currently he's the new Keeper for the Falmouth Falcons and when he's not flying around he is on older brother duty and has to look after his step-sister. While Jordan can be rather stubborn and doesn't give up on his views, he's also easygoing and very friendly with everyone and does not consider people enemies unless they really end up annoying him. I don't have any plots or future plans as of yet and so he's open for pretty much anything anyone can come up with.​
<FONT font="Times New Roman">

So if anyone has any ideas, throw them at me!

<-----Team mate
Maye they can meet up, hangout? Practice?

Well I'm up for any of that. They could hang out or practice or hang out after practice xD because chaser/keeper is a good combo for that

I agree with you ^_^ So would you like me to start, or would you like to start something?

I really hate starting things so could you do something? If not I can start it probably

I'd be happy to start, might take a bit though. I'll pm it to you when im done! ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back