Need A Little Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney Kirkland

OOC First Name
!Mimi!
Wand
15" Ebony Wand With Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Okay, Mimi here! I was looking through some threads and then I relalized that most of my characters were dying a slow painful death. SO I need to get them into some action.</COLOR></FONT>

elizabeth_gillies34.jpg

<COLOR color="darkgreen">Adriana GABRIELLE Clarke
She's a first year Slytherin with that typical Slytherin personality. She's very mean, very sarcastic, and very smart. What I'm looking for her is someone to get her interested in the dark side of magic. At the moment she's just neutral on the concept of good and bad, but she needs a push to be the evil girl that her father would want her to be. For this I'd ask for someone older, since she wouldn't take another first year seriously. At the moment I don't think she'd be looking for a love interest, but we can always set something up in advance.
Aimee_Teegarden_31.png

<FONT font="Times New Roman">Penelope JANE Reynolds
She's a first year Gryffindor, whom is a total and utter tomboy. She loves anything about quidditch and anything related to going outside. What I need for her is a close knit group of guy friends that would just be there for her if she needed them. Maybe two or three guys, ranging from first to third years? I 'unno. She just needs friends. :)

And I think that's it! If you're interested in anything, don't hesitate to PM me or post below!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, Ryuuji and Penelope had RPed before right??? So if you wold want to, I can offer him up again as a friend.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back