Nearly dozing.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It was early noon, but Angela was as sleepy as she could be. She didn't know why she was so sleepy; perhaps it was all the drama that had been happening. Or perhaps she was just a teenager, she had read that they need a lot of sleep. Either way, as she sat there trying to catch up, she couldn't help but feel her eye lids growing very heavy. She rested her cheek on the bok and looked around. She was just dozing off as she heard a thud. One of her books had slipped off the table. Had anyone heard it? Possibly, since it was supposed to be quiet in here...

Megs saw a book drop by her feet and bent down to pick it up. In a quiet voice which-even in the quiet of the libry-was barely audible. "I...I think you...umm...I think you dropped this." Megs' shy side was, as always, taking over. She had never been very outgoing. It was likely to be one ofthe reasons why she didn't have any friends. The other was probably the fact that she was a complete nerd. "I...I'm Megs." She smiled trying to hide the fact that she was shy but failing completely.

Angela smiled at the girl and nodded, "Thank you so much!" She said being kind. The girl seemed to be very shy; Angela could sympathize. she then introduced herself; "I'm Angela, nice to meet you, Megs." She looked around. "You look familiar, what house are you in.

Megs smiled. The girl, Angela, seemed nice. "I...I'm a Ravenclaw second year." She looked down at Angela. "W...what about you??" Megs wasn't very good with faces. She usually just remembered the names that she had read in books.

"Really?" She asked kindly. "I'm a first year Ravenclaw." The girl looked down and Angela commented. "But, i haven't seen you around the common room or anything... do they have separate year type rooms?' She asked curiously.

"Oh...no." She smiled nervously. "I...I don't go in the common room much at all. I...I prefer to keep to myself and stay hidden. It just..." Megs tried to think of the right words. "...It stops unwanted things from happening." That was the only way she could thinkk of explaining it.

Angela stared at her hands, keeping beat while twiddling her thumbs. The way Meg had said it, it sounded as if she got picked on; so Angela asked; "Do people pick on you too?" She added the 'too' at the end so that she might feel more comfortable with answering the question. Angela had been picked on a lot.

Megs suddenly felt relaxed with Angela when she realised that both of them got picked on. "Yeah. I get thought of as a nerdy midget freak. That along with the fact that some people hate muggle borns just makes my life hell." Then she thought allowed. "You're the second person who's ever been kind to me."

Smiling Angela nodded at her. "It's okay; squinty eyed freak is the only name i've been called here. But, because home i got picked on a lot." She said. "What's wrong with muggle borns? I mean they seem nice to me." She then gasped. "Only the second. Yikes. How could anyone be mean to you, you are so nice."

"I've also had four eyes as one of my nicknames." She shrugged. "I don't know. people seem to think that by hanging out with me, they end up gettin beaten up." Then she smiled as Angela spoke again. "Nice isn't always the best thing to be. The people who are mean to me seem to have loads more friends than I do." She looked down to the floor when she thought about all the people that took the mik out of her.

"Four eyes, well if that isn't the lamest one i've hear. I don't see how glasses make you look like you have four eyes." She shook her head in amusement. She had never gotten that insult. "Beaten up, well i manage to do that on my own, so i'm sure hanging out with you wont be so bad." She said implying that she wanted to hang out with her again. "And mean people just have people. Not friends."

Megs smiled when she realised how Angela had hinted that she wanted to hang out with Megs. "Are you sure. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." She looked down at the floor. Another reason she didn't have any friends was because she didn't want to watch people getting hurt. "Yeah. I suppose so." She giggled. She couldn't believe it but she was starting to come out of her shell with Angela.

She smiled at Megs; "oh man, i can take a beating from Hoshi.... i'm sure i can take whatever your enemies throw." She smirked at her, then smiled more. "So, what are your hobbies, besides reading?" She asked with a slight giggle. Megs was a very nice girl.

Megs winced. "That must of hurt. I tend to stay out of her way as much as possible." Then she shrugged. "Not much really. Reading is about all I do. I prefer facts to anything else." She grinned at her new friend. "What about you??"

"Meh, yeah, but we have wonderful healers around here." It was true. Angela would still be bashed up pretty badly if Shaylah hadn't of taken her to the infirmary. "I love music, and reading certain thing; i also love taking care of animals." She smiled. She missed her animals back home so much.

"Yeah." She grinned. "I like animals but I don't love them. I prefer just to have my mum." She thought about her mum. "Do you live with your family???"

She nodded; family was definintly more important then animals. "No i don't. Not exactly. i live with my Aunt nad cousin, here in Zealand. I used to live with my mom nad sister though." She looked down to hide the gross look of displeasure in her eyes. She hated her sister, and he mom was incompetant.

"It must be hard not being able to live with your parents." She looked at Angela and noticed the look on her face. "Unless you don't like your parents of course. I take it you like your aunt and cousin though???" She couldn't think why anyone would move house to live with people they didn't like.

She shrugged. "It's not that i don't like them. It's just... complicated." She paused. "But, yes, i absolutely adore my aunt. And Skyle, my cousin, is so amazing too. Except.... just normal things..."

"It must be fun living with someone your own age." Megs grinned at the thought of having a sister. It would be so much fun.

"Yeah it is. We understand each other completely. It's like we were twins; you know. We have that twin telepathy thing going on." She grinned. "So does that mean you are an only child?" She asked.

"Yeah." Megan's smile didn't cover her whole face but it was the best she could do. "I've never met my dad. Him and my mum were a one night stand and my mum hasn't seen him since. She says she's glad though."
"Yeah." Megan's smile didn't cover her whole face but it was the best she could do. "I've never met my dad. Him and my mum were a one night stand and my mum hasn't seen him since. She says she's glad though."

"Well that bites." Angela looked at the ground, at least she had been lucky enough to meet her dad. She missed her father; even though he had been gone for almost six years. "Guys can be real jerks though!"

"Not all of them." Megs shrugged. "My only other friend is a guy. He's great." Megs hadn't actually seen Andrew in a while so didn't know what he was up to.

Angela tilted her head slightly to the side. Her dark hair cascaded down her shoulder's, and she smiled. "He?" She asked. "Who's he?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back