Nature's Gift

The fresh air of the grounds always seemed to lighten Antanasia's spirits. She could never quite work out if it was due to being away from the claustrophobic hallways, or whether it was due to the nature surrounding her. She had never been a very religious girl, however the landscape always seemed to open her eyes to the world. Life surrounded her. A different sort of life that could be found in the school. There was no bickering, or arguing, the plants just seemed to get on with it. Antanasia wished she could just live that life for one day. It seemed so peaceful and serene. It was what she needed. She was all work and no play these days, which was starting to be very unhealthy. A wondering through the gardens would do for now anyway, until the time came when she could escape completely. Antanasia envied those people that could drop everything, ignore everything and just go. She sighed heavily.

Nothings more wonderful than walking in the gardens, she loves gardens especially her mother's garden back home. She wonder around the rose bush where she found a memorial, Elouise read it and smiled. "Mind if i pick one rose?" She asked whoever owns the place. She was silent for a few minutes and picked a rose from the top, Louise smelled it and started to walked at the gardens when she spotted a girl just about her age, she think.

Elouise approached the girl by skipping, when she was in front of the girl she smiled. "Hi, I'm Elouise Possible or Louise, its not short but its okay. If you don't like me you can call me Possible but even thou you hate me I prefer Louise or Lou." Louise told the girl in one breath, she was very talkative that's why some people don't like her, just some.

Antanasia sighed, brushing her beautiful, long and silky black her with her fingers. She had that Darian had been sorted into Gryffindor, but she didn't have the chance to even talk to him this days. They both used to be so close, but now he seemed more popular. Only Darian knew who she really was. He had recognized her the first time they had met, and he had treated her like a normal human being. Antanasia had lied to some of her friend's about her identity, but for a good reason. She didn't want anyone to know who she was, or rather, who her father was. Luckily, Darian was the only Romanian besides her of course, that attended this foreign school. Antanasia sighed yet again, this time louder. She missed her family and friends.

A sudden voice seemed to have brought her back to reality. Antanasia looked at the girl, as she began processing where she was. She had been daydreaming the past few minutes. She listened as the girl introduced herself. She smiled at the girl politely.

"Oh good afternoon Elouise. It is a pleasure to meet you." she said with a friendly smile. "I'm Antanasia." she added.

"Nice meeting you too." She told the girl named Antanasia. It was an odd name but she liked it, she liked odd names and everything but not odd people, it always scares her. "Why you seems sad? ... Is anyone bothering you? or someone?" Louise asked at Antanasia. She hates seeing people sad, it makes her sad too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back