Nature and It's Magic

Dymetris beam, she had a sense of humor. What he like to see in most girls is to know they could laugh too. He shook his head, "No silly you're color, it's beautiful I like it a lot" he said more in a Russian accent. "It reminds me of the sun and all the warmth in your eyes are like rays..hard to actually look at you without feeling it" he blushed, his cheeks were ruby his eyes glazed from staring. Girls were his weakness, his veela blood had no content against them, ever. "You know what I don't even feel like doing magic anymore. Let's just walk it's to beautiful of a weather to waste" he took out his hand, encouraging her to take it, if she wanted too that is.

He had no where really were to lead her but the school grounds. Plus the forbidden forest was off limits, Professor Margera death's lingers still to this day. He thought forever, a year hadn't really passed yet to mark the professor death. He felt really bad for Madlyn, his classmate in most of their studies. He hardly speaks to her, yet he couldn't imagine or fathom the distraught one teenager could go through with losing a parent in the most worst case scenario ever. Gave him chills, he simply must stop thinking about death right now in the presents of a beautiful girl. She'll notice then he would have to make some excuse to why he was gazing out. "I've never been to Paris...must be lively at night?"

The young puff blushed upon hearing his words, it wasn't the first time anyone complimented her eyes but just hearing and as it was coming from Dymetris made it special. She brushed off her hair that was getting in the way of her vision, twirling it before placing it behind her ear. Cosette watched Dymetris wondering if they would ever reach their destination, then again it was indeed a great idea to just enjoy the weather as it's beauty glimmers. As Dymetris offered his hand, Cosette gazed at his eyes and smiled then placing his hand to his. It kind of felt comfortable in a way, as if she was safe with him. She liked the feeling of his warmth even thought she was just holding his hand.

Cosette knew very well that the Forbidden forest was off limits, due to some Professor killed weeks ago. It was Professor Mergara to be precise, though in nature she never had the chance to meet the said professor. Though she did heard that he had a daughter who studies in Hogwarts, at the same time a Prefect. Then again she never knew the said daughter, not did she actually meet her in person. As she glanced back at Dymetris she wondered what was he thinking, even at the moment. Boys were just hard to figure out except her brother Armand of course, still she continued to smile back at him once in a while. "Well it said to be the city of lights and romance. So yes it is." she replied precisely.

He felt her hand into his, his fingers instantly curled around her small dainty ones. He forgot what it felt like to be a couple since last year was such a blur to him course all that was on his uncle. Let's not think about him anymore. He look down, Professor Kinglsey prediction was worrying him these days, he rack his brain like crazy figuring out what the hell she meant by them getting close. It scared him, his uncle wasn't scary in looks, nor did he hit except for that one time which lead to his break up last year, though you can never imagine what 'kinda' relationship would form between them.

"Nice, I should really go there one day" he beam, he shadow what was getting to him with a smile. It's not time to think negative, focus you moron! He walked over to a part of the garden, forgetting where he was leading her in the first place. "Oh! Since were dating now...the yule ball coming up. Would you like to go with me?" he remembered the dance when he saw the Christmas flowers they were growing in the garden. Pretty red ones and white, it's going to be a summery Christmas.

Cosette could feel her hands curling into Dymetris hands, as the two hold hands. It was her first time to experience such thing, it was only her parents that would hold her hand. She felt secure, as she glanced Dymetris every now and then. At the moment, she just wanted to be like this in the position of holding his hand. "You should." she replied gleaming with a smile. It would be lovely to tour Dymetris around Paris, it was the only place she knew very well of. As the two were walking, Cosette didn't cared where were they're going.

"I'd love too!" she exclaimed acting a bit of giddy and hyper. Maybe because it was her first time for an actual boy ask her to the Yuleball, as Cosette didn't know many friends that would accompany her. Still she loved the idea so much that her heart continued to pump so hard. Now they were surrounded by some lovely Poinsettia, it was her favorite flower during the holidays. It's redness is just so inviting, the fact that they only see them red during the Christmas season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back