Natsumi Norton

tumblr_m76u3iKRnv1rw93m3o1_500.gif

You're dark grey like a storm cloud
Swelling up with rage that is desperate to be let out
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Natsumi Mako Norton
Pronunciation: Na tsu mi; Ma Kou; Norr Tonn
Nicknames: Natsu, Honey
Name Origins: Japanese (Natsumi), Japanese (Mako from Tamako) English (Norton)
Date of Birth: 4th July 2013
Current Age: Currently twenty nine</FONT>
And I know it's a heavy load carrying those tears around
Carrying those fears around, worry makes the world go round

Basic Appearance: Natsumi has Asian features inherited from her Japanese parents. She has short black hair and dark eyes. She has a slight tan but is mostly pale. She does not have any scars but has a birth mark shown by the darker skin on her hip. She has full lips and big eyes, both physical traits inherited from her Central Japanese mother.
Personality: Natsumi has a mostly reserved personality. She is generally fairly submissive of people but sometimes has to stand up for herself where her husband is concerned. She is highly cultured and enjoys many creative and artist pastimes including theatre, ballet and opera concerts. Growing up in high society France, she became accustomed to glamour and money at a young age and attaches herself easily to the wealthy clients of her husband and other members of her immediate and extended family.
Family: Parents: Daiki Hitachiin, Akemi Hitachiin
Older Brothers: Jun Hitachiin
Older Sisters: Kumiko Tanaka, Emiko Hitachiin, Hikari Hitachiin-Starr
Younger Brothers: Jakobe Vittori
Younger Sisters: Miyusaki Grimm, Yuna Hitachiin
Nephews: Torajiro Tanaka, Shunso Tanaka, Raiden Hitachiin-Starr, Raiji Hitachiin-Starr, Laris Grimm, Stefan Grimm, Calais Vittori, Quinn Hitachiin-Starr, Hiruko Hitachiin-Starr, Kyo Arai, Akio Arai, Aristides Vittori
Nieces: Versailles Vittori, Lille Vittori, Sofia Vittori, Idelle Hitachiin-Starr, Izanami Hitachiin-Starr, Josephina Hitachiin-Starr, Yue Zhefarovich-Dolohov, Amaya Arai
In-laws: Kaii Tanaka, Noah Starr, Scarlet Joussane, Xavier Grimm, Kei Arai</SIZE></SIZE>
You're twisted up like a slipknot
Tied by a juicehead who just took his T-shot, and I know

Pets: None
School: Natsumi is a Beauxbatons graduate
Blood Status: Pureblood
Heritage: Japanese
Interests or Hobbies: Theatre and other highclass society pursuits
Strengths: --
Weaknesses: --</SIZE></SIZE>
There's a hungry dog tugging at your frayed ends
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> But he's just playing with you, he just wants to be your friend

Describe your character in five words: --
Best school subjects: --
Worst school subjects: --
Current Job: --
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> So don't worry, don't worry I'm here by your side <i></i><i></i>
By your side, by your side
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Burn the Pages" by Sia.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back