Napping

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Willow had gotten back into the habit of sleeping during the day. She never slept in class because it was rude and she didn’t want to get chewed out by the few teachers that knew her name. No her sleep time came after class or during brake times. This was one of those times. Willow was laying back on a relatively low branch that let the sun in though its leaves. The sun on her face didn’t bother her at all in fact it made her fall into a deeper sleep than she had intended to. This was also one of the rare times that Willow was in a skirt.

She had always had a thing against the school uniforms and how the forced girls into skirts but still she wore it. The leggings where all the way down to her shoes now though. She couldn't be bothered at the moment to pull them up. The way her arms where behind her head and her chest was rising and falling in a steady rhythm it looked like Willow could not be bothered to do much of anything.

Eden stormed out of the great lawn onto the great lawn pushing first years out of her way. Eden was a ball of fury getting ready to unleash it onto the next person who got in her way. Finding her tree that she was in if she needed time to her away. Grabbing onto a branch and feeling someone's wrist Eden pulled down as hard as she could hopping they fall out of her tree. She was looking for a fight and it looked like she was about to get it.

The first thing Willow felt was the branch give way under her. That was impossible though because the branch she was on was strong enough to hold her. The next thing she felt was the ground hit her. It was then that she woke up and started rubbing where the stinging started. “Someone is tired of living.” She growled as she shook her hair out. The curls would be impossible to make look any kind of right at the moment but Willow didn’t care. She always had a messy look so it didn’t bother her much. She looked at the younger Slytherin girl with one arched eyebrow. She looked steamed but Willow would be damned if she let this go by without her reacting.

Eden looked up at the older girl. "Do you mind telling what you where doing in my tree?" Eden was steaming and this girl looked like she was going to say something. Gathering her hair into a ponytail she looked the girl up and down. "You got a problem or something?" Eden wanted this girl to attack so she had a reason to rip her hair out.

Willow’s eyebrows went farther up. There was no way this girl was talking to her that way. “None ya goddamn business is what I was doing in the tree. Mind telling me why I’m awake right now?” She asked as she put her hands on her hips. Not even tying up her hair was going to save this girl the beat down Willow had planed for her if she didn’t squish the attitude. If she weren’t in the state of just woken up Willow would have found that last thought funny. She having a massive attitude herself. “I didn’t until my nap was broken into.” She as she rubbed one of her eyes. She had spent the last 20 minutes sleeping and she was still ready to right back to it.

Eden felt her blood pressure start raising. "I know that you did not just talk to a Koshiba like that. Because if you did than I think you better take it back before its the last thing you ever do." No one was going to talk to Eden any kind of way inless they wanted to be coughing up blood. Eden balled up her fists. She wished she was back in the muggle world at this moment. If she was she would have had her brass knuckles but she could live with out them. She wanted to hit this girl so bad but she needed a reason.

Willow pulled herself up to full hight and showed this girl exsactly why she had chosen to be called Willow instead of Willamina. She was thin and lanky but at the age of fiffteen she was starting to be graced with the curves that the Paradox family where known for. She looked down at the girl from her hight of 5'9". "Do you really want to **** with me little girl?" She asked but not really asking.

This girl was begging to get a beat down and her head was too full of fog to come back with some good verbal whiplash. Instead she relied on her london, U.S, Gemany and whatever other country had a seedy side honed fighting skills. She aimed a pinch stright at the girl's jaw while she aimed another at her ribbs. Had she been waring her biker gloves it would have been hard enough to crack something but here she was bare handed.

Eden saw the hits flying and jumped backwords into a flip. "You maybe be bigger than me but there is no way you will hit me and get away with it. So you better think about that before you try again." Eden stayed back, she wanted to hit her and hit her hard but if she got hit in return it would all bad for her and her house and she would not be the reason for lost points. Eden brought her fists close to her face and placed her feet firmly on the ground this girl may know boxing but Eden had the comfort of knowing so many different forms of fighting from her family that she would not be hurt.

Willow had not studied anything except for a but of jujitsu from the two years she had been at HS. She could tell that this girl had studied fighting before. If she thought she was not getting hurt that was another matter. Willow had been running wild for about three years now, not looking for trouble but it always finding her. "Come on K-princess show me what ya got." She said taunting the girl now. The sleep was lifing from her mind and mouth now so she could get her switch blade tongue out at a moments notice.

Eden laughed. "You think calling me princess would anger me? You have another thing coming tree I know I'm a princess and demand I be treated as such." Eden slowly let all the air out of her body and dropped her left arm down. Closing her eyes almost all the way Eden took in a deep breath willing the world are her to slow down. She could feel all her muscles tense and ready to fight but she continued to hold back.

Willow closed one eye as she started to scratch an itch on her scalp. “If you listened correctly I called you K-princess as in Crack Princess as in you have got to be on something if you think I’m gonna treat you like anything other than the skanky ho that you are. If we’re gonna fight then shut ya bootsy ass up and let’s fight but if you’re just gonna stand there and run ya mouth I gonna find another tree to nap in.” She said. The way this girl was taking so long was starting to get on her last nerve. It didn’t help that she was till feeling the anger from being woken up. She didn’t like to be woken up by people. Willow liked to wake up on her own. Willow put her hands together and high over her head to stretch and signal that she was getting board with her.

Eden's eyes darkened when she realized that the girl had called her a ho flicking her left wrist so that her wand fall into her hand leaning back on the heels on her boots spiked cleats came out and a sharp blade on the back of each boot showed up. Raising her wand Eden did two spells back to back nonvbl just the way Professor Black had taught her. The first was a knee-reversing hex followed by a Jelly Fingers curse. Pushing her wand into her pony tail Eden threw her fists up and ran at Willow she was going to make this girl bleed maybe even kill her if she was unlucky.

Willow stomped on the end of a fallen branch and twirled it so that it caught the spells. Even she didn't know non-verbal and she did well enough when it came to the practical side of magic. She could see that the girl was packing blades now and that was never a good thing. She looked around to see if one of the Willow trees had thick enough branches for her to use to defend herself. Eden was using magic so Willow was open to use anything as well.

In that second Willow caught Eden trying to hit her. She caught a punch the arm but Willow retaliated with another aim for the jaw and one for the waist. This was more like it. She had been tired of hearing the girl's voice. It was like nails in her skull. She remembered what she was doing with Alexandra later on. This girl would be high on her poison list had she known her earlier. With that thought in her head she aimed her knee into the girl's stomach.

Eden spells missed due to the tree cursing in her head she left her wand where it was making contact with the girls hand Eden whirled around and kicked up words aiming for the face feeling her blade catch something Eden pulled back as hard as she could. Rushing again, Eden pulled her wand out again. Eden muttered "Stupefy." Eden thought to herself that she could not wait to learn unforgivable curses. Putting her wand back Eden balled a fist and threw a punch that made her whole body go with it aiming just below the heart. She was going to kill this girl inless someone stopped her.

Willow's school robe caught the end of one of the Slytherin's blades making a large hole. It was nothing a good repair spell couldn't cure. That was more that could be said for the girl's face after she got a hold of it. Willow was not all that mad that the girl was trying to kill her. She was more pissed off that she had been awakened just to do something like this. She hadn't fought in she didn't remember how long and she was savoring the peace.

She took out her own wand in an instant and cast a fast shield spell before reaching her other hand out and getting a hold of the girl's pony tale. She was ready to crack some bone because of the whole situation.Willow tucked her wand away and started to wrap the girl's hair around her hand to reel her in. She knew that she was risking the blades this way but she had a move ready just in case.

Eden cursed her hair was caught. Grabbing her wand knowing that there was no way she would miss this time. "Petrificus Totalus." Ripping her hair free Eden wanked it into a bun and pointed her wand at the girl just in case.

Willow had to move faster than she wanted to but she managed to take out her wand and block the attack. She felt the hair be wrenched out of her hair and Willow growled. She had been planing to wrap it around her hand then pound her fist into her bare skull. It didn't matter much now though. She pointed her wand back at the girl, looking at her with anger in her deep brown eyes.

Eden spat on the ground. Her eyes burning with anger she was a very fast spell caster but this girl blocked them like nothing. Keeping her wand steady Eden thought one word. "Furnunculus." If it worked boils would break out all over the girls body. It had to, it was not like the girl could hear this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back