Naomi's Homecoming

Naomi Thomas

Naomi had put off thinking about going home for as long as could, but today was the today. She had put off packing too which obviously resulted in her frantically trying to pack everything in her trunk and make it down to her portkey in the Hufflepuff common room within 2 minutes. That was really smart of you Naomi! she thought sarcastically to hersef. I hope I got everything

She grabbed everything off her bed and sprinted down the hall. She looked around for the old battered Hufflepuff banner that she was suppose to use for her portkey. She spotted it in the center of the room and grabbed hold of it. The second her hand touched the fabric she felt her body jolt and then spin out into space. Naomi tried to scream but before she knew it she land with a thud on the ground below. Ouch...My I should have paid more attention in flying lessons she said as rubbed her butt.

Mary Thomas saw her daughter appear of no where and fall to the ground. “Now that is what I call magic!" she exclaimed as she ran from the car to the spot where Naomi landed. “Welcome home Naomi!” she cried as she picked her daughter off the ground and gave her hug.

“Nice to see you too Mommy” Naomi said with a smile although she couldn’t breath because of her mother’s tight squeeze.

"Look at you! All nice and healthy!" After she gave Naomi a second...and a third hug she turned back to the direction of the car and shouted “Well Michael are you just going to stay in the car or are you going to welcome your daughter home?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back