OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Knowing that the Slytherin common room was relatively close to the kitchens, Apollo had asked a random Slytherin student to ask if they could ask Juno to come out because he was waiting for her. He had heard that there were elves in the kitchens who prepared all their food for them so the Gryffindor wanted to have a look to see if they were actually there or not.

Juno found a boy shouting her name in the common room, and after getting the message to meet Apollo in the kitchens, wandered down to meet him. “What cha doin’?” She asked, wondering why the Gryffindor wanted to meet her here.

''Well, apparently our food is being prepared by elves and I wanted to check if that's really true,'' the Gryffindor told his friend as soon as the entered the kitchens herself.

"of course it is." Amari said to the boy, hearing what he had said. "where did you think it came from?"

''I don't know,'' he said to the other girl, surprised to see another Gryffindor all the way down here. ''I just thought that Hogwarts had hired a chef to make the food rather than actual creatures.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back