🤍 No Grit No Pearl 🤍

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Pink Rose for @Jenna Irons

Brooke had to admit she wasn't looking forward to delivering this rose. She'd been quietly putting it off but if she waited much longer she was sure she'd end up looking bad for slacking, so after class she had to suck it up, forcing herself to wait outside the Charms room so she could catch Jenna and finally had over the pink rose for her.

"Hi Jenna," Brooke said, trying to keep her voice neutral when the girl appeared. "I think I have something you'll like," she said, holding up the pink rose in the hopes that it would cut off whatever 'clever thing' Jenna might try to say first.

All things considered, Valentines was going okay. Not great, but Jenna had at least gotten a few roses so far, and the day was still young. Maybe she'd get a big rush of last minute deliveries she could relish all night at the dance. Her thoughts were interrupted by a painfully unwanted voice. She turned her most powerful disdainful look on Brooke, though the look softened at once as she saw what the girl was holding up. A pink rose - this one had to be from Noah. "Aaaaaa, gimme!" Jenna squealed in delight, near-snatching the rose from Brooke's hands. "Oh em gee, this is the second romantic one today, can't believe how obsessed people are with me." She grinned luxuriantly.

Brooke kept her face in a polite smile as Jenna took the rose from her hand, years of practice allowing her to resist the urge to roll her eyes at Jenna's squealing. "I know, I can't believe it either," she said brightly, trying not to let the pang of jealousy that suddenly crept up slip into her voice. Brooke had at least managed some roses today, fair better than none, but no pink ones. Though whoever liked Jenna enough to send her a pink rose probably needed Brooke's sympathy more than anything else. And maybe a healer.

Happy Valentines Day! Maybe you'll see me at the dance.
-Your Secret Admirer

Hearing the tone of Brooke's comment, Jenna gave her a sympathetic look, resting one hand on the older girl's upper arm. "Aww, don't worry!" She said reassuringly. "I'm sure if you just, like, get some better clothes and learn how to do your hair someone might like you someday too!" Jenna gave her fakest smile before turning her attention away from Brooke, smiling softly as she opened the note. It was a bit of a surprise that Noah hadn't signed it, but it had to be from him. Well, she had two "secret admirers" now, at least, and she was sure she would find Noah at the dance and convince him to ask her to be his girlfriend for real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back