OOC First Name
tigs
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Whippy Birch Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Tizi was hungry and headed to the great hall, this would help, grabbing a quick bite to eat. He headed to the closest table, which happened to be the Slytherin house table and waved at his brother before moving some food onto his plate.

@Hermione Walden

Hermione was in a world of her own but she did notice someone take a seat near her, he was young and she didn't recognise him as a Slytherin, his robes suggested Hufflepuff. "No Hufflepuffs allowed," She said. Hermione was just in the mood to be mean, there was actually a certain Hufflepuff who's company she would like.

"Pfft, my brother is in this house, you don't own this table," he said, rolling his eyes at the older girl. "Your table was closest, I'll eat where I like thanks.. whatever your name is." He said, turning back to the bagel he'd started to stuff into his mouth.​

Hermione scoffed at the kids response, first years were a pain in the a**. "Hermione, Walden" She said as she pushed her plate away. "Lost my appetite, tables all yours",

Tizi looked over at the girl as she said her name and proceeded to push her plate away. He grinned at her. "Thank you!" He turned back to his food. He looked down at the rose on the table beside him, the one for Hermione Walden. "If you're leaving, 'spose you aren't interested in this then?" He said, holding the rose up. "Can I have it?" It was pink after all and so pretty.

When the boy held up a rose and asked if she wanted it now made sense why he had sat near her. "Yes, give it to me,"

Tizi rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't snatch, you're being rude and I don't like it." He said, dropping the rose back on the table beside him. "Be civil and ask nicely and maybe I'll think about it."

Hermione stared at the boy for a moment, whoever had sent it, reading the note wasn't worth being spoken to like this by a child. "Listen, I don't care if you think I'm being mean, I don't care if you're the one holding the note, I don't care, I'm leaving rose or no rose, so bugger off,"

Tizi rolled his eyes and snorted. "As if you even deserve a rose with that attitude," he said, sliding some of the food he'd been eating onto a plate and standing up. He started to walk away before walking back to pick up the rose. He then proceeded to throw it at her. "No note anyway, so good luck figuring out who actually likes you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back