Mylissa Mendez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylissa Mendez

OOC First Name
It's Melissa!
</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
<SIZE size="50">Friends;

Practically Inseparable: You and I walk a fragile line I have known it all this time but I never thought I
Forever Friends: 'd live to see it break it's getting dark and it's all too quiet and I can't trust anything
Always There: now and it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake oh, I'm holding my breath won'
Best Friends: t lose you again something's made your eyes go cold come on, come on, don't leave m
Close Friends: e like this I thought I had you figured out something's gone terribly wrong you're all I
Partners In Crime: wanted come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured ou
Inner Circle: t can't breathe whenever you're gone can't turn back now, I'm haunted stood there and
Average Friends: watched you walk away from everything we had but I still mean every word I said t
Distant Friends: o you he would try to take away my pain and he just might make me smile but the
Outer Circle: whole time I'm wishing he was you instead oh, I'm holding my breath won't see you ag
Forced Friends: ain something keeps me holding on to nothing come on, come on, don't leave me lik
Family Friends: e this I thought I had you figured out something's gone terribly wrong you're all I wa
Practically Family: nted come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out ca
School Friends: n't breathe whenever you're gone can't turn back now, I'm haunted I know, I know, I
Protective Of Me: just know you're not gone. You can't be gone. No come on, come on, don't leave
Protective Of You: me like this I thought I had you figured out something's gone terribly wrong won'
Former Friends: t finish what you started come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had
Just Met: you figured out can't breathe whenever you're gone can't go back, I'm haunted oh you an

Enemies;

May God Have Mercy: you come to me with scars on your wrist you tell me this will be the last night
Mortal Enemies: feeling like this I just came to say goodbye I didn't want you to see me cry, I'm fine
B!tch: but I know it's a lie. this is the last night you'll spend alone look me in the eyes so I know you k
Hardcore Enemies: now I'm everywhere you want me to be. the last night you'll spend alone, I'll wra
Revenge: p you in my arms and I won't let go, I'm everything you need me to be. your parents say ev
Average Enemies: erything is your fault but they don't know you like I know you they don't know yo
Backstabber: u at all I'm so sick of when they say It's just a phase, you'll be o.k. you're fine but I kno
Mutual Dislike: w it's a lie this is the last night you'll spend alone look me in the eyes so I know you k
Tolerable: now I'm everywhere you want me to be.the last night you'll spend alone I'll wrap you in
One Sided Enemy: my arms and I won't let go, I'm everything you need me to be the last night away
Bad Influence On Me: from me the night is so long when everything's wrong if you give me your han
Bad Influence On You: d I will help you hold on tonight, tonight. this is the last night you'll spend alo
Hate: ne look me in the eyes so I know you know I'm everywhere you want me to be the last night y
Grudge: ou'll spend alone, I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go, I'm everything you need me to
Bully: be I won't let you say goodbye I'll be your reason why the last night away from me away from
You're Bullying Me: you come to me with scars on your wrist you tell me this will be the last night
I'm Bullying You: feeling like this I just came to say goodbye I didn't want you to see me cry, I'm fine

Romantic;

The One: No, I can't take one more step towards you 'cause all that's waiting is regret don't you kno
Married: w I'm not your ghost anymore you lost the love I loved the most I learned to live half alive
Engaged: and now you want me one more time and who do you think you are? runnin' 'round leav
Final: ing scars collecting your jar of hearts snd tearing love apart you're gonna catch a cold from t
Current: he ice inside your soul so don't come back for me who do you think you are? I hear you're a
Dating: sking all around If I am anywhere to be found but I have grown too strong to ever fall back in
Puppy Love: your arms and I've learned to live half alive and now you want me one more time and
In Denial: who do you think you are? runnin' 'round leaving scars collecting your jar of hearts and te
One Night Stand: aring love apart you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul So don't co
Flirts: me back for me who do you think you are? Dear, It took so long just to feel alright remember
Flings: how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed 'cause y
Past: ou broke all your promises and now you're back you don't get to get me back and who do you
Past (Chemistry): think you are? runnin' 'round leaving scars collecting your jar of hearts and tearing
Past (Ew): love apart you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul don't come back for me
Love/Hate: don't come back at all and who do you think you are? runnin' 'round leaving scars collect
Mutual Crush: ing your jar of hearts and tearing love apart you're gonna catch a cold from the ice ins
I Have A Crush On You: ide your soul don't come back for me don't come back at all who do you thin
You Have A Crush On Me: k you are? who do you think you are? who do you think you are? no, I can
Friends With Benefits: 't take one more step towards you'cause all that's waiting is regret don't you
Enemies With Benefits: know I'm not your ghost anymore you lost the love I loved the most I learne
I Look Up To You: d to live half alive and now you want me one more time and who do you think you
You Look Up To Me: are? runnin' 'round leaving scars collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love a

Family;

Parent: my black backpack's stuffed with broken dreams 20 bucks should get me through the week
Guardian: never said a word of discontentment fought it a thousand times but now I'm leaving hom
Sibling: e here in the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I do
Mother: n't belong two months pass by and it's getting cold I know I'm not lost I am just alone but I
Father: won't cry I won't give up I can't go back now waking up is knowing who you really are here in
Sister: the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I don't belong
Brother: here in the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I don'
Grandmother: t belong show me the shadow where true meaning lies so much more dismay in emp
Grandfather: ty eyes my black backpack's stuffed with broken dreams 20 bucks should get me throu
Aunt: gh the week never said a word of discontentment fought it a thousand times but now I'm leavi
Uncle: ng home here in the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay wher
Cousin: e I do n't belong two months pass by and it's getting cold I know I'm not lost I am just alone
Son: but I won't cry I won't give up I can't go back now waking up is knowing who you really are here
Daughter: in shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I don't belon
Niece: g here in the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I don't
Nephew: show me the shadow where true meaning lies so much more dismay in empty eyes my bla
Godparent: ck backpack's stuffed with broken dreams 20 bucks should get me through the week ne
God Son: ver said a word of discontentment fought it a thousand times but now I'm leaving home h
God Daughter: ere in the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where
Other: I do n't belong two months pass by and it's getting cold I know I'm not lost I am just alone but

Other;
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">

<FONT font="georgia">Acquaintances: It's easier to run replacing this pain with something numb it's so much easier to go t
First Name Basis: han face all this pain here all alone something has been taken from deep inside of
Met One: me the secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see wounds so deep they never show
Annoyances: they never go away like moving pictures in my head for years and years they've played
Professor: if I could change I would take back the pain I would retrace every wrong move that I mad
Mentor: e I would if I could stand up and take the blame I would if I could take all the shame to the
Mentee: grave I wouldif I could change I would take back the pain I would retrace every wrong mov
Role Model: e that I made I would if I could stand up and take the blame I would I would take all my
Friend Of A Friend: shame to the grave it's easier to run replacing this pain with something numb it's

The Code;

Code:
[font=georgia][center][small][color=#B40404][big][big][big][big][big]Full Name;[/big][/big][/big][/big][/big][/color]
[img]3 x 100x100px Imgs[img]
Age(spelt out) ~ Year(or job) ~ House(or member group)

[color=#B40404]Relationships that Apply:[/color]

[color=#B40404]Your character on Mylissa:[/color][color=#000][i]"First person please"[/i][/color]
[color=#B40404]Mylissa on your character:[/color][color=#000][i]"I'll fill this out"[/i][/color][/center][/small][/font]

The Example;
<i>
</i>

Florence Olive Mendez;
slide4h.jpg
duranexq.jpg
estiloduran.jpg

Eighteen ~ Reporter ~ Family

Relationships that Apply:
Guardian: never said a word of discontentment fought it a thousand times but now I'm leaving hom
Sibling: e here in the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I do
Sister: the shadows I'm safe I'm free I've nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I don't belong
Protective Of Me: just know you're not gone. You can't be gone. No come on, come on, don't leave
Forever Friends: 'd live to see it break it's getting dark and it's all too quiet and I can't trust anything
Always There: now and it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake oh, I'm holding my breath won
Role Model: e that I made I would if I could stand up and take the blame I would I would take all my

Florence on Mylissa:"You are my baby sister and no matter what our parents might say you are
not a mistake. You mean the world to me and I will never let our parents near you again."

Mylissa on Florence:"All you do is look out for me and I am eternally grateful for all the love
and protection that you show towards me. I love you sis."
<i>
</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back