</I></SIZE>
Lissa.jpg

Thought that I was strong I know the words I need to say
Now I will tell you what I've done for you
<i>
</i>

[Full Name] Mylissa Antoinette Mendez
[Etymology]
[Mylissa] is a variation of Melissa pronounced Mel-ISSA. It is greek meaning 'honeybee' or 'sweet.'
[Antoinette] is a girl's name is pronounced ann-twa-NET. French feminine diminutive of Antoine, from Anthony. Also a diminutive of Ann.
[Mendez] Recorded in several spelling forms including Menendez, Menendes, Mendez, Melendez, and Mendes, this famous Spanish and Portuguese surname is of German origins. The German tribe known as the Vizigoths occupied Spain for three centuries from about 410 a.d., and left behind many names which are now found world-wide as surnames. In this case the development is from the compound personal name of the pre 5th century 'Hermenegild', from the elements 'ermen' meaning 'entire' and 'gild', a present. This name it is said, was born by an original member of the Visigoth royal family, who converted to Christianity, and was subsequently canonised. As a result of the ensuing publicity, the name became even more popular in the Middle Ages. Early examples of the surname recording taken from authentic church and civil registers include Pedro Valdes Menendes, who married Josepha de Santiesteban, at San Miguel, Arcangel, Mexico, on March 28th 1706, and Jazinto Menendez, christened at the same place, on February 2nd 1773. Antonia Mendez was an early recording in California, being christened at Mission San Carlos de Borromeo, Monterey, on July 9th 1868. The coat of arms granted in Spain has the blazon of a silver field, a blue lion rampant, collared in gold. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of Pedro Francisco Menendez, which was dated December 29th 1642, at Plasencia, Caceres, Spain, during the reign of King Phillip 11 of Spain, Emperor of Mexico, 1621 - 1665. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.
[Nick Names] Lissa.
[Lissa] Mylissa is called Lissa by her older half-sister Florence. It is just a shortened version of Mylissa and it is the only nickname thst she responds to.
[Birthdate] Mylissa was born on the thirteenth of February 2022 at 3.47pm.
[Current Age]Eight years old.
[Gender] Mylissa is undoubtably a female.
[Blood Status]
[Blood Type] Mylissa has O negative blood. One of the rarest blood types with only 9% of the population having this blood type. Mylissa would give blood if she were not so terrified of needles.
[Heritage] Mylissa has a very mixed heritage. Mylissa's gradparents on her mother's side were Greek and English making her mother 1/2 English and 1/2 Greek. Her father's parents were Australian and English making her father 1/2 English and 1/2 Australian. Therefore Mylissa is 1/2 English, 1/4 Greek and 1/4 Australian.
[Relationship Status] Too young to care
[Sexual Orientation] Too young to know
[Health Status] Physically Mylissa is well but mentally she suffers from several phobias that impact on her behaviour and well-being. Mylissa suffers from: Claustrophobia - Fear of confinded spaces. Achluphobia - Fear of darkness. Acousticophobia - Fear of loud, sudden noises. Aichmophobia - Fear of needles or sharp objects. Aphenphosmphobia - Fear of being touched. She also suffers from selective mutisim.
[Heart Song] Jar of hearts - Christina Perri
[Diet] Vegetarian. Under Florence's roof Mylissa has opted to go on the vegetarian diet that her older sister is on.
[Desired Occupation] Mylissa doesn't have any preconceived ideas of what she wants to do as a job when she is older as she is focussing on getting better.
[Wand] Mylissa does not own a wand yet.
[Allergies]Mylissa is allergic to kiwifruit, honey, bee and wasp stings, pollen and animal furs.
[Pets] None, Mylissa is terrified to both dogs and cats and is allergic to pet fur.</FONT></COLOR>
<I>Frozen in my place I let the moment slip away
Fifty thousand tears I've cried, screaming

[Play By] Lina Leandersson
[Years Used] Eight
[Basic Appearance] Mylissa has shoulder length long dark brown hair. It is curly and is parted down the middle. It is usually rather messy as Mylissa doesn’t really care about her appearance as she doesn’t really go anywhere. It is usually out loose but when she does bother with it she pulls it up into a ponytail or she plaits it into a single French plait. She has very pale skin which never usually has a tan because she hardly ever goes out in the sunlight. She has light freckles and the odd blemish, as she hasn’t experienced puberty she hasn’t gotten an outbreak of acne yet but she gets the odd pimple from time to time. She has dark brown eyes which are wide and expressive. They tend to show her emotions readily and most people are able to read her eyes like a book. She has a rounded nose and a small mouth. Mylissa is short and very small from her age, from years of under feeding and not enough exercise. She is very thin. She only reaches 3 feet 10 inches (116.84cm) tall and weighs 25 kgs. With lack of experience her sense of style is very basic; she wears tomboyish clothes that she can get dirty without a second thought. She is often seen wearing a t-shirt, jeans and her favourite knitted jumper that her sister bought for her. When she is out at a formal occasion, which she avoids at all cost because of her phobias, she wears a simple black dress with flat buckle shoes and knee high socks. Her hair would be twisted up into a plaited bun and she would wear her ‘Mylissa’ necklace. Mylissa has several scars on her back from 'household accidents' when she was younger. They are long since healed but are still visible. She has a birth mark in the shape of a leaf on her right upper thigh.
I've been screaming on the inside and I know you feel the pain
Deceiving and bleeding for you

[Five Words] Shy,
[Basic Personality] Mylissa's difficult past reflects on her personality. Her extremely strict upbringing shaped the way she feels in certain situations. Mylissa is incredibly shy and as a selective mute she doesn't speak a word to anyone she doesn't trust. As she doesn't speak Mylissa is viewed as being aloof and rude, but on the inside she is quite the opposite. Mylissa is sweet and caring despite her past and she hasn't an ill wish for anyone. When she does speak Mylissa is a fun loving girl who loves to laugh. Mylissa is very emotional but doesn’t tend to let anyone see her cry; she doesn't want to show any weakness. She is also rather paranoid that her tormentors will come back and she spends a lot of time looking over her shoulder and becomes jumpy and easily scared. Mylissa suffers from several phobias, claustrophobia - Mylissa is terrified of being shut in a confined space, and she has had several bad experiences with them and doesn't want to be in that kind of situation again. Achluphobia - her fear of darkness goes beyond the usual kid's fear of a dark bedroom. Acousticophobia - fear of loud, sudden noises, these bring on a panic attack as she is so paranoid. Aichmophobia - fear of needles or sharp objects. Aphenphosmphobia - fear of being touched.
[Likes] The quiet, drawing, wrting, listening to soft music, wide open spaces, swings, rainbows, caeser salad, sunny days, being alone, swimming, dancing.
[Dislikes] Human contact, sharp object, loud music, the dark, small places, attention, counsellors, crowds, school.
[Good Habits] Good table manners, to be seen and not heard, following instructions.
[Bad Habits] Jumping at loud noises, always looking over her shoulder, making sure doors and windows are locked, making sure there is an exit she can easily get to.
[Quirks]
[Annoyances]
[Role Model]
Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Aah aah aah
And you still can't hear me, going under

[Home Town] Stanford, Connecticut, USA.
Mylissa was born in Stanford and spent a mere year living there. The Mendez moved to Reading, England shortly after her first birthday for Florence to attend Hogwarts Scotland. However, upon hearing about the New Zealand branch they pulled Florence out of Hogwarts Scotland and the family moved to Wellington, New Zealand when Mylissa was only two. She has lived there ever since but has since moved out of the Mendez manor and into her sister Florence’s modest flat.
[Currently Resides In] Wellington, New Zealand
[Residents] Florence Mendez (her older sister)
Say it's over, yes it's over but I need you anyway
Don't want your hand this time I'll save myself

[Relationship Status] Too young to care
[Sexual Orientation] Too young to know
[Ideal Partner]
[Purity] Pure - Mylissa has not lost her virginity
[Marital Status] Never been married
[Turn Ons]
[Turn Offs]
Say you love me but it's not enough never meant to lie
Maybe I'll wake up for once not tormented daily

[Premagical Education]
[Educated At] Mylissa was home schooled.
[Favourite Subject] Charms
[Least Favourite Subject] Defence against the Dark Arts
[Magical Education]
[Educated At] N/A
[House] N/A
[Favourite Subject] N/A
[Least Favourite Subject] N/A
[Favourite Place] N/A
[Least Favourite Place] N/A
But I'm not the girl you think you know
Defeated by you just when I thought

[Patronus Form]
[Patronus Memory]
[Boggart]
[Animagus]
[Mirror Of Erised]
[Amortentia]
[Veriteserum]
The more that I am with you the more that I am all alone
I'd reached the bottom I'm dying again I'm going under

[Favourite Colour]
[Favourite Food]
[Favourite Store]
[Favourite Weather]
[Favourite Animal]
[Favourite Shape]
[Favourite Activity]
[Favourite Person]
[Favourite Book]
[Favourite Name]
[Favourite Music]
[Favourite Movie]
I've been screaming on the inside and I know you feel the pain
Drowning in you, I'm falling forever I've got to break through

[Playlist]
[One] Jar of hearts - Christina Perri
[Two] Haunted - Taylor Swift
[Three] Easier to run - Linkin Park
[Four] Exodus - Evanescence
[Five] The last night - Skillet
[Six] Innocence - Avril Lavigne
[Seven] Where will you go - Evanescence
[Eight] Cancer - My Chemical Romance
[Nine] Basket Case - Greenday
[Ten] They Don’t Really Care About Us - Michael Jackson
Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Aah aah aah
I'm going under blurring and stirring the truth and the lies

[Zodiac Sign] Aquarius
[Zodiac Symbol] The Water Carrier
[Zodiac Positive Traits] Friendly, humanitarian, honest, loyal, original, inventive, independent, intellectual, strong willed, honest, unprejudiced, tolerant, humane, logical.
[Zodiac Negative Traits] Intractable, contrary, perverse, unpredictable, unemotional detached, temporary loners, fiercely independent
[Zodiac Colors] Light Blue, Nile green, Yellow
[Zodiac Star Stone] Garnet, Moss Agate, Opal, Amethyst
[Planet] Saturn
[Lucky Charms] Garnet, Hyacinth
[Element] Air
[Modern Birthstone] Amethyst
[Traditional Birthstone] Amethyst
[Mystical Birthstone] Bloodstone
[Ayurvedic Birthstone] Amethyst
[Birth flower] Violet, Begonia or Primrose
[Birth Flower Traits] Sincerity, security, peace of mind
[Lucky Numbers]7,11,30