Not open for further replies.

Honoria James

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey guys, its been a while since I've posted in here but I reaaaaaly want to get some plots for my beautiful James sisters!

First up is Honoria James

She is sexy, seductive, charming, gorgeous, intelligent, ambitious and an absolute babe. She is the worst influence on her younger cousins (she's related to the Walden's) and offers the worst advice. She very much lives in the moment and does not think about consequences. She is reckless, insensitive (sometimes), selfish and impulsive. She currently lives in NZ and lives with the Waldens but desperately wants to move out. She holds the position of it wizard within the NZ minsitry of magic and loves it. She's an ex Slytherin from HS too.
Honoria has a final but i'm looking for flings and baby daddies. She's mostly straight but will flirt and have a fling with anyone to be honest.

Secondly, I have her twin sister Hortensia James

Hortensia is a little bit different to her sister. She is a little more demure and shy and a little quieter. At the moment Hortensia is still living in England but is making plans to follow her sister to NZ. She also attended Hogwarts Scotland and was sorted into Gryffindor. Hortenisa is less judgemental than Honoria but the two girls love to have a good time and love to be the centre of attention. For Hortensia, I am looking for a final potentially (but you'll have to fight Dan :p ) and flings and whatnot. She's really sweet and more empathetic than Honoria and is a little bit of a people pleaser.

So yeah if you're interested please reply or drop me a PM or Skype message :woot:

Hi Lauren! :mintzy:
I have three boys for you, one older, one younger and one near their age. I have Raffaelo here, who's still single and would like to try dating again. I'm interested for the Baby Daddy thing tbh and I think Raffaelo here would be a perfect fit. I think it'll be interesting and make sense. Raffaelo is a Hufflepuff Alumni from Hogwarts NZ, he's kind and selfless but ever since his father rejected and threw him out the family it made him kind of cold hearted. Though he's genuinely kind towards woman and children.

Then, I have Yerik Rhys Price who's a Ravenclaw Alumni from HNZ, 26 and would like to settle down. I'm not looking for a final, just maybe a girl for casual date. Perhaps a bad date gone wrong? :r

Lastly I have Eddie who's 19 but he's always interested in older girl and would like to explore the possibilities with them. He's a joker, brutal and very insensitive. He's a Slytherin Alumni from HNZ and right now still lives with his parents.

Tell me what you think! ^_^

Hey Mintzy! :woot:

I love all of these ideas! Honoria absolutely loves the older man so I am very happy for Raffaelo to be a baby daddy! We need them to meet and see how well they get along :devious:

So I can definitely see Yerik having an absolutely awful date with Honoria xD We should chat about the two of them more and what they are like! However, if he went on a date with Hortensia, she's a little nicer and bit les judgemental so they could potentially have a good date ^_^

With Eddie, as long as he's not too immature I could see he and Honoria being explosive and interesting xD As they're both Slytherin alumni they'll have something in common. Honoria is probably best for wanting to experience and older girl :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back