My turn isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Bookchild

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
And here we go. I've gone missing for a while but I'm sort of back now so lets see what comes up now.

Sapphire Bookchild
That's right the girl with the strange last name is on the chopping block. She had some good friends but some new ones would't hurt. After twelve and half years no being able to speak she not only talks she tells it like it is so she's not about to sugar coat anything. She is passionate about her family and friends. She loves to draw, paint, sculpt basically anything that has to do with art. She's a bit of a comic book and manga freak so be aware that sometimes she will start talking about Batman. Like I said she needs some new friends, maybe some people that have problems with the overly tattooed Hufflepuff and if any guys out there is game she ready to play just be aware that her heart takes time to win.

Lola Way-too-long-a -middle-name Caracola

Hyper like a rabbit on coffee that had crack mixed in it. She's sweet though and loves to make people laugh. Her energy is contagious at times making for more crazy times. She loves to dance especially Industrial dances which looks weird but that's part of the reason she loves it. I RP her as super popular so the more friends the merrier as for love she's all set up for some drama before developing a thing for a certain smexy Greek. Enemies well it's pretty hard to get on her bad side but once it's one she's off and pray that it's not her wand going off on you because her grades may not be up there but she had a tendency to make things explode.

Morrigan Graves
Morrigan Graves is Sherlock in a skirt. She is quick and cleaver, everything that a Ravenclaw is supposed to be including arrogant. She knows she's smart and is not afraid to tear you a new one with intellect. Her mind goes quicker than that most people and in her eyes the world is going snail slow. She doesn't understand emotions because she just wasn't raised that way. Her parents are all about the facts and hard evidence never the human element. She's one of a set of quadruplets and almost all of them are the same way. Only Gwen seemed to have developed a heart. Morrigan is gets board most of the time because class just doesn't challenge her enough in this light she is looking for something weird going on in the school that doesn't have normal explanation. She has one friend 'Oliver' but is open to more people who can tolerate her and her lack of emotion.

Epiphany Bones

Perfect, pretty, primp Epiphany Bones. Or at least that's what she wants everyone think she's like. Second year Epiphany is a lovely example of a possessed child. She is involved with the Silverback family which that in of itself should say something about her. She's mischievous but she will never get caught because something that she loves is getting other people in trouble. She's manipulative to a fault with a skill for making people believe what she wants them to believe. Epiphany needs mentors with in Slytherin, people that are already established powers in the school. She already had her toy box all in order but one time trouble makers are welcome to make friends with her. Enemies well she's bound to make those if she's pulling the strings of a best friend that doesn't believe them or just made a house lose points. Those that want to have a bone to pick with Bones can step up as well.

Ruby Clow

A call for all Beauxbatons students. Ruby is super model tall but gives off the impression of being small. She's kind and loyal especially to those that she's close to. She loves to help but it goes a little too far with it. She's a total busy body meaning that she's in everybody's business. Beauxbatons 411 but she doesn't use the information for evil. She tries to help everyone and she ends up over extending herself. Friends only for her.

Well here they are if you have plots that are on hold or that you want to continue PM me. Other than that post away.

Maybe I could offer Killua Freecss for Epiphany, maybe or any of them!!...

Killua Freecss, from a family of assassins. Don't worry he won't kill anybody until he has an absolutely irritating reason to do so, which I doubt will be given to him... He has a very cold personality due to his upbringing and he normally looks at people with cold eyes, although, he doesn't mean any harm most of the time. But, if he becomes friends and real close with someone, he is really kind to that person and that person alone.

I could also maybe offer Ai for any of them...
Ai Edogawa is mean on the outside and kind on the inside? You'd be lucky enough to see her kind side... This year she's going to be kinder, but she is still the mean girl, because she is mad at her twin brother... She may be kinder, but make her mad, and she'll be meaner than the girl she was before.. She is smart and knows Karate too and she is not afraid to use either of them in a fight...

Well that's about it.!

Oh Epiphany would like Killua and try to get him on her side. If she ever finds out that he knows how to kill she would like him even more. I'm waiting for her to be a little older for her to start asserting her 'leader' skills because at the moment as it stands no one would take a second year seriously. If you want me to start something with them then we can start.

I can work Lola, Morrigan (because she would find her an interesting case study and she had her own twin that she's mad at), and Epiphany with Ai. Epiphany and Ai would have fireworks going right from the off. Epiphany would see her as rude unsightly. It doesn't help that she hangs around one of her 'toys' and would see her as a 'bad' influence for Heath.

If Epiphany and Ai do have a fight you have to PM me so Heath can come in. :r

Okay. So, for Ruby I have Vicxen Dodge. She is a seventh year and she is dating Bobby Sanchez. Viccy is a very sweet girl, and she is kind of a perfectionist. She is not afraid to point out people's flaws. She also loves helping people with their problems, so I was thinking that Ruby and Vicxen could be friends. I will PM you about some Smile/Ruby stuff. :) So tell me what you think!

Lovi

Partner in crime. Heath may never know because Epiphany is sneaky like that but I will PM you so this can get exciting.

OMG Vixen and Ruby would be like the good faeries of Beauxbaton. I do see them being very compatible if she's level headed it would mean that she could talk Ruby down when she's being a drama llama.

Sounds beautiful! Should I start something or would you like to?

Epiphany and Killua

That should be fun... xD ... I go with the plan!! xD

</SIZE>
Epiphany and Ai
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="50">That's a nice idea!!! Haha... These should be fun....
Heath should definitely show up... xD

So, you still gonna use Lola and Morrigan? And I could start one of the two...

I can set something up with Epiphany you can set something up for Lola. She needs more friends anyway.

Alright... I'll start Killua and Epiphany's as well.. xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back