Wand
9' Pear with a core of Dragon's Heartstring
jennifer-lawrence-giggle.gif

Caroline Beckett
Height: 4 feet 5 inches (1.39 meters)
Weight: 71 pounds
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light Grey

Caroline Beckett is my newest character. She is a first year Gryffindor much to the disappointment of her parents who were both Slytherins at Hogwarts Scotland. Caroline is from a rather snobby, elitist family. They are of magical decent. She is originally from England, but her family moved to New Zealand when she was around the age of five. Her family has money and is not bashful about showing it. However, Caroline tries not to be a snob even though she has been raised to be one. She is not afraid to speak her mind. Once she has decided to do something, nothing will make her change her mind. Caroline is very strong-willed and stubborn. Caroline wants to do well at Hogwarts in order to please her parents who are rarely pleased with anything that she does. She is a smart girl. She loves to read, but she also loves to be outdoors. Caroline adores Quidditch, and she is an alternate chaser on Gryffindor's house team.

What she needs: Friends and enemies. A best friend. A future love life. She's a little too young for love at this point but in the next year or two she would be getting interested in boys. Please let me know if you have any ideas!</FONT>

tumblr_m845e57l461qh7uino1_500.gif

Ezra Shaffer
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 185 pounds
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

<FONT font="Monaco">

Ezra Shaffer is a seventh year Slytherin. He's kind of a loner. When he was younger, he was very focused on school. As he has grown up, things have changed. He is more focused this year as he is trying to figure out what he wants to do next year. He's thinking about being a reporter for the Daily Prophet. He is muggle born. He is nice for the most part though he can be a bit on the cocky side about things that he does well in. Ezra is dating Karah Love and is perfectly happy with her.

What he needs: Friends, including a best friend. I wouldn't mind if he had an enemy or two. I'm open to ideas.

Here's a list of all my other characters and their ages that are available if you have something in mind. Pm me. All of the characters in the first two columns are related some way. All of the characters in the third column are related. None of the characters in the fourth column are related. ^_^
Kiera Potter (age 26)
Professor Natalie Reyes (age 29)Lindsay Hall (age 26)Arielle Shaffer (age 26)[/td]
Lyra Potter (age 3)Layla Reyes (age 4)Arabella Rider (age 7)Alianne Finch (age 27)
Link Potter (age 3)Audrey Love (age 22)Chloe Livingstone (age 24)
Cameron Kingsley (age 28)Professor Jacqueline Black (age 47)Faxen Lowat (age 18)
Sean Kingsley (age 58)Gabriel Black (age 8)
Katheryn Kingsley (age 25)
[th colspan="4"]Characters[/th] [th]

Well hey! I was thinking that I could loan you Jai, here, since he hasn't got any sort of friend at all. He might even be a best friend for Ezra. He's definitely a loner as well, but he's also exceedingly grumpy and initially stand-offish. If it turned out that they had something in common, I think it could be quite amusing if Ezra got all cocky with him and he took it as a challenge. They could be friends and rivals. I hope to one day find someone for him that he can trust and confide in. Would you be interested at all? Jai's become kind of like a main character for me, so I won't be skimping on roleplays.

Ezra&Jai: I think that these two could definitely be friends, possibly best friends. I am definitely interested. I have sorely neglected Ezra while he's been in school, and I want to change that. I don't know what they would challenge each other over, but that could work. The two could also be roommates since they are in the same year. They would know each other. What do you think?​
<i></i>

So...Flash&Caroline
Flash is my first year Ravenclaw. He is not one for talking to people, as he is very recluse for an eleven year old. He is very blunt, and when engaged in conversation he can be rude, but he never intends to hurt anyone's feelings. I think that these two can be friends after awhile. He comes from Los Angeles, California, in America, so he is still adjusting to being so far away from home. He is a half-blood, and he holds himself up to ridiculously high standards because that was how his parents raised him. He also loves sports. He talks for days when sports comes up. All in all, he can become really good friends with Caroline if she lets him.

Klaus&Ezra
Something they both have in common is that they are trying to figure out what they are going to do after they graduate. Klaus is my seventh year Gryffindor, and he is very confused about what he wants to do. He feels like he is going nowhere in his life. He does not have many friends either. He is quieter than most Gryffindors because he is over seven foot tall. He does not like to call attention to himself. They can be friends. Klaus is easy to get along with unless you talk about his family. It's all up to you! :)

I can offer Jasmine Smith for Caroline...

She is an incredibly shy girl when someone first meets her, but other than that is just a sweet 11 year old trying to develop her own way in the world. Jaz would like some direction in her decisions, and is pretty much seen as a 'follower' to someone bolder than her. I'm not doing her justice (ahaha - not intentional) but I think they would get along if Caroline took her under her wing, so to speak.

Anywhoos, let me know what you think ^_^

Kate

Hey Kait :) I have Eugene he could be a friend for Caroline and maybe her first crush in the next year or something?

He is a guy from Scotland and he is very friendly, adventurous and likes the outdoors and exploring all places. He has had a tragedy in his life when both his parents went missing one by one and he lives with his loving grandma but he is a cheerful person and thinks that Hogwarts will help him leave his past behind. He is also a prankster and can be sarcastic sometimes and wont realize if he is being mean. He is a charmer though and is taking his baby steps in flirting.

So tell me what you think :)
-Payal

Ezra&Jai: If you wouldn't mind starting it, that would be lovely.

Caroline&Flash: So they could bond over Quidditch and Caroline's equally high standards for herself? I think that these two could be good friends. Maybe they try to keep each other on track when it comes to their studies?

Ezra&Klaus: I think that sounds good! Ezra has no qualms with Gryffindors and is quite nice once you get to know him. I think they could get along nicely. ^_^

Caroline&Jasmine: I think that Caroline could do that. She could help Jasmine come out of her shell a bit. Caroline is sweet and she would make a great friend. Would you mind starting something for them?

Caroline&Eugene: He sounds like he would be a good friend for her. Caroline wasn't around many children her own age as she never attended school, so someone who is more adventurous than her would be nice. She tends to be a bit more cautious. She also likes the outdoors. I tend to gravitate towards Hufflepuffs as it is ^_^ It sounds good to me. I think he could definitely be a crush in the next year.

Hey, I have Margo here. She's adventurous, mischievous, kind, and very very loyal. Very outgoing and friendly. She's also the Keeper for Gryffindor :D She and Caroline could become good friends, or maybe even best friends at some point. It would be easy for them to meet and bond since they're both Gryffindor firsties and Quidditch players.

I also have Griffin, he's a Gryffindor first year as well, but I haven't RP'd with him yet aside from a few classes (Margo is my favorite, so I usually just use her right now) but I'd like him to start actually getting out there. He's a bit of a loner right now. He's bitter with the world because his dad left his mom, and can be a bit rude and sarcastic at times, but if you get to know him he's actually quite kind, protective and nurturing. It takes a bit for him to show that side. He could go either way, either as a friend, enemy, or bit of both.

Let me know what you think, and if you'd like to RP with one, none, or both :)

Caroline&Flash: That sounds perfect, Kait! I can start a topic for thosetwo.

Klaus&Ezra: Sounds great! Can you start a topic for these two?

Caroline & Margo: They definitely have things in common. I think they could be really good friends or best friends eventually. They would also be roommates. Caro is a bit more on the quiet side though she is super nice and friendly. She's never really had any friends which is why she is more on the quiet side. Would you like to rp with them?

Caroline & Griffin: I don't know how they would get along. Caroline is a but bitter with her parents as well because she feels like nothing that she does is enough but she still looks to please them. We could try an rp and see how it goes?

Caroline & Jasmine: sounds good!

Ezra & Klaus: I will start something for them this weekend after I catch up on my current rps :)

Sure to both Griffin and Margo :). Would you like me to start, or did you want to?

If you could that would be great! :D

Surely, I just need to finish catching up on lesons, and I will PM the links to you when I'm done. Do you have any preference to where they take place?

Nope! Anywhere is just fine with me ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back