Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Everyone had their wicked little secrets, no ones perfect.... that's all that read on her antique type writer the morning Maddiie woke up in a hotel located Ebina, Japan. Why she had picked her location half way across the world? Well America tasteful, possibly the only nation with so much perfect drama its like bathing in the filth somewhere you will get your story eventually. Though she wanted to try a different approach, she wanted her story to mean something, instead of useless trash that's thrown out everyday in a simple human life. She wanted truth and no lies, she wanted a story. After all she had once Maddiie Hollawarth who started the school monthly news letter. Where is that girl now?

Maddiie sighed, a story and still no clue what to write. But her schedule at least kept her busy, kept her sane. She got up and accio basically everything she had on. She ate toast and drank her usuall coffee. She promptly checked herself in the mirror, and with her stuff inside her bag she headed to see Belle. A famous qudditch player, she wanted to meet her for so long now. Well, meet, she couldn't have imagine it would've been the way she just saw her. Coming out of the forest, half dressed and her hair. Everything just out of place. The camera clicked, silently away from a distant, than she stop. Maybe she hurt or something?!? She ran after the fleeing woman, "Belle?!?"

The night was rough for Maybelle, she was suppose to be training with the team and had forgotten the full moon. The girl rushed into the forest without knowing if that place was safe or not. Unfortunately there were wild beasts inside trying to kill her at night. No, she wasn't used to it. But Belle was sure that her sister would always be there protecting her even though Anna would tell the whole world that she hated Belle and wanted to kill her. Soon, the morning came and she turned back into her original form. It was pretty cold and she wasn't fully dressed. Usually she had a spear clothes but not this time, she had forgotten that full moon would appear on the day before. Carefully, she sneak out of the forest trying not to be hint by other people.

Belle stopped and grab her wand from her pocket as she summon her clothes. Just then a girl ran after her. Quickly, she put her clothes on and walk toward the girl. Wait... She was the one who made an appointment with Belle. "Don't go near the forest, it's dangerous in there" She said, Belle was used to people who tried to figure out why she was in the forest. She could lie anytime she wanted. "We were suppose to meet in the coffee shop" The blue eyed girl said feeling tired wanting to slam herself to her bed. "Let's go" Belle said as she walk away from the forest trying to hide her secret.

Maddiie paused instantly from gathering anymore steps. If she heard correctly, which was buzzard at this moment, Belle seemed casual only warning her of the danger in the forest. "But you just came out of the forest? With not much on...how am I suppose to believe that its not dangerous?" the woman asked from a few meters away. It sounded nonchalantly rude, her eyes just can't lie what she just saw. Maddiie never been a big fan of lying, however she occasionally did lie. She lie with good amount of reasoning, she just didn't like it when the lie and truth had just been spotted with her very own eyes. What did Maybelle had to hide? Maddiie ponder some more questions, just in case Belle the type to smooth talk her way out of situation. This situation just can't be lied about.

Maybelle wanted to ignore the question so bad but she had to keep her secret to herself. "I said, it's dangerous in there, that's why I was looking like that" She laughed as she lead her to the coffee shop. "What's your name again?" She asked and saw the coffee shop in front of them, it was pretty small but Belle loved the drinks there, it reminded her of her parents even though they died long time ago. If only Noah was still alive, Belle would definitely take care of him. The brown haired girl opened the door and held it waiting for her acquaintance to come in. "I know it's not as luxurious as other cafe but everything in here is good" She smiled.

It was getting hard to believe Maybelle. She seemed casual about coming out of the forest half naked and make it seems like nothing happen to her. "I'm Maddiie, Maddiie Stewart? I were suppose to meet you today for my papers" they stop in front of small diner, a very old fashion one build out of sturdy wood. Least the place of meeting been decent enough, actually she loved it. She wish for more places like this in the modern world, everything was changing and the old ways seemed ancient. "Its cool, not bad for a first meeting" she reflect the smile heartly accepting the establishment. She enter looking around, it reminded her of NZ, except there were Japanese symbols and old stylish antiques everywhere. "What kinda of food you recommend here?" she asked Belle, finding a seat just by a window, were the sun rays shine inside. A bit blinding, Maddiie didn't care. It had been cold when they were outside.

Maybelle had totally forgotten that the girl's name was Maddiie. She had a lot of meetings and couldn't remember them all. "Sorry I forgot a lot of things lately, the team is crazy, working harder than we used to" She said as she grab the menu beside her trying to pick something to eat. "Well... My favorite food here is the udon" She smiled pointing at the picture of the noodle. Maybelle hope that the girl wasn't suspicious about Belle comming out of the woods. "I heard that there was this rare firefly in the forest that's unfortunately, there's a lot of wolves in there too" She said pointing to the forest making an excuse. Belle was used to lie especially about her being a werewolf so she looked like she wasn't lying but she was.

"Thanks, guess I will be having the same thing" Maddiie looked at the picture. It seemed simple, something she could probably mastered up back home. "Its okay I understand, your a big star and I get it" she smile, looking back at the meeting she hadn't been one percent it had been sincere, her smile and words. "Which I like to talk more, instead of the whole coming-out-of-the-forest-thing..." she said it fast. She said it well so Belle knew she wasn't just over that event just yet. "So tell me about yourself? How long you've been with the team? All the good details. But I first want to start out with your childhood.." Maddiie took out a quill and parchment. Along with that a black ink rolled out of her bag and set itself right next to Maddiie, a charm she learn growing up. "Where you born and raised? How was your childhood like?" she asked Belle, words wanting to be serious for Maddiie.

There was no use in lying about Maybelle's past, she'd rather tell this girl about her past more than her being a werewolf. "My childhood? I was born in Paris, my parents were killed in the fire and since then I was raised by the Kim, who is a good friend of my parents. And I'm not sure about my sister because I haven't seen her since then" She said not telling the girl that she had a younger brother. Belle thought that Noah was killed in the fire but no, he was alive but Belle knew nothing about that. "My childhood is almost the same as yours and other people's" The Kim were very nice but as a child back then, Belle wanted her parents not other people's. But she couldn't change the past. In a minute, the udon was served. The girl grab the chopstick beside her and start eating the udon. It tasted like the food that was made by her mother. This was the reason why she loved this place.

I doubt it was anything like mines, she wanted to voice out to Belle. If it were anything like mines, than plainly you would be lying to me from the start, she kept saying in the back of her mind, instead of saying however she kept every word to herself. Still, killed by a fire pretty intense, seems like fire number one way of killing a person faster?, so much negatively kept coming up in mind, it was getting harder to be serious when she kept getting lost in thoughts. "That's tragic, losing your parents must've been horrible. Do you have at least one memory of them? Something that may have gotten you to where you are today?" Maddiie question her, the quill still kept going on against the parchment. It stop when the food arrived, a sweet smell of noodles hit the air. She looked down from the right side of the table and saw the plate piled high with noodles and the chop stick at her side. They smell delicious, but she stop before reaching them. She really wanted to get this story going. "Raised by the Kims, how were they like?" she resume writing, letting the columnist side of her take over at once.

Maybelle never really want to talk about the past but it was better than telling her the real reason why she was in the forest."Honestly, my life back when my parents were alive was pretty... Normal. It's just like anyone else's, nothing special really. However I do remember about my father encouraging my sister about quidditch career, and my father used to play quidditch every Saturday. That's the only thing that I remember about them." She shrugged as she smiled after continuing eating her udon. Belle was trying her best to not look awkward or sad, because then this girl would ask her a lot of questions that she would love to ignore. "The Kim?" She rose her eyebrow. "They're very nice and they have a child, she's probably 8 years younger than me. The family is lovely and they're now in Seoul" She smiled as she remember the family, the family was very good at figure skating, the three of them the mother the father and the daughter. Sadly, Belle wasn't a big fan of it, she was more into Quidditch even though she was pretty fragile.

Maddiie reflected her smile, yet she could detest the girl behind the smile. What are you hiding? Why do you seem so nervous? Maddiie didn't like prying but journalism was about getting as much details as she can. If it were good or bad, everything count. "What about siblings? Did your parents had any before they died?" Maddiie asked her. She set her quill down and pushed her bowl close to her now. She wanted to try the noodle, taking her own chopstick she twirled up some more. Taking a few bits, she enjoyed the noddle in front of her. "This is great"

This would be the last time Maybelle would be interviewed alone, she wasn't going to do it anymore. Belle was as calm as usual, she was good at lying, she had been doing it since she was little. "Siblings? My twin sister Annabelle and a younger brother" She decided to tell Maddiie, Belle would probably know where his grave was located.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry Idk what to write

Maddiie sighed. "Its seems like you can't tell me anything right about now? Is it because your adopted?" she asked a bit annoyed at Belle. She had to be prepared for interviewers way harsher than Maddiie. Some like Cynthia will make your life a living hell till the entire truth is out. Maybe she should give this story about to Cynthia. Than again, she didn't want Belle to be exposed someone that she wasn't. "Its okay if you don't like speaking, but I must warn you my co-worker will destroy you if she got a hold of you" she pushed her stuff inside her back. Deciding to enjoy the rest of her meal, maybe conversate with Belle a little more till they departed later.
OOCOut of Character:
I feel the same way

Maybelle was quite surprised that Maddiie sounded annoyed. She didn't remember annoying her, and Belle wasn't a big fan of annoying other people. "Me? I'm not adopted by the Kim." Gladly, Maddiie put her stuff in her bag, which mean no more question. Or, the girl would just ask Belle questions and memorize all the answer. If it was Anna who Maddiie was talking to, Anna would beat her up in a second but since it was Belle, she didn't dare to do that and she didn't have the heart to do that. "Anyway... How's the food?" She asked as she saw the hot ocha appear in front of them. "And try this, it's Japanese tea" She pushed the glass gently toward Maddiie with both of her hands.

"Its not bad, I actually love noodles. Its new but still the same concept of noodles.." she replied. She knew she sounded aggravated, its not for her to sound like this. Been going through a lot, wish its easy to say.. she thought silently looking away. She refuse the tea drink and instead apologize for her behavior. "....its just my co-worker can be a real b!tch at times. I really don't like her and if I were to give her your story she would...." she paused in momentum of time. "...she will pretty much use anything to seem negative against you....but lucky I'm not going to..." she half smile, her eyes meeting right back to Belle. She was pretty much being honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back