My Own Gallery

Fatima Alfred

OOC First Name
Steph.
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2" with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
I was bored and think to post my photograph talent (i just took this pictures when the electricity is dead) and some of my siggy. Its the worst gallery of pictures ever.

It was raining, so, i took the sky....
2jadkra.jpg

I took a dead rose
2crqb7r.jpg

I like this one, its like your in a forest (But its on my front yard)
2m496bb.jpg

My Mom, was gross when she saw this
117u2vb.jpg

Its all ants
s1opic.jpg

Some more are coming....

The ant's one gave me the heeby jeebies, as I hate ants, there the only thing I'm actually scared of, as there all reepy crawly and small and I had a bad experience with some a few years ago! But all of the pictures are brilliant, although I must say the dead rose one is my favorite ^_^ :wub: !
You have talent :D

They are really nice, I felt all uncomfortable when I saw the ants, and now I think there are ants crawling al over me. The fly is kind of gross, but it's a very gorgeous picture, so I think they are great. :X

Thanks Ellie, i promise that no Ants in my gallery anymore. Yah, Aurora, i think the fly is gross too but it was cute when it stood still (But not dead).

I was bored to change my account, so, i'm uploading my siggy's that i made with GIMP.

Eunice & Jilia
xbh1e1.png

20f4y1k.png

23h8u3o.png

99gpxh.png

Fatima
21ou1yx.png

16iiqup.png

Misc
2rpxsp0.png

jqrdrd.png

15co5dx.png

rshg0w.png

5lyk9k.png

Thanks for the tutorials by Lemi!!! -x-

Lexi I think that would be a tree :lol:
All of those are gorgouse, the lake is beautifull, my favorite ^_^ .

I really liked the sunset.
good work ^_^

thanks for the comments, I'm going to take photos tomorrow (i got to charge my batteries) if it isn't raining, then its good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back