My oh My (what is it?)

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Sarah was so happy to be in less pain then the day before. She had decied to air out her back by wearing a black halter top, which of course still covered a bit of her unfinished tattoo. She smiled as she walked around, listening to her newly shielded Ipod. Her friend Dru had helped her with that. She listened to 'On the Bright Side', by Never Shout Never. Seh was all smiles today. She was in such a great mood, and the sun made her even happier. She knew something was going to happen today, she just knew. Now what it was she wasn't quite sure.

((Sorry kinda lame...))

Tobias rounded the corner in obsidian harbor, his own dark clothes were as usual although were making him quite hot in today's sun. He stopped and watched as others calmly wandered past him, and he put his hands in his pockets, and began to lean against a shop window. He smiled as he tried to catch the attention of a girl who was walking around listening to music. She seemed happy about something...

Sarah felt as if she was being watched. A boy with dark hair, dressed in a dark outfit was trying to get her attention. Had she met him before? She shrugged and turned her music off, wrapping up the Ipod. She walked over to him. "Aren't you hot in that outfit?" She asked with a grin. He seemed to be smiling at her, she wondered what he was thinking.

Tobias smiled and watched as the girl approached him. "Not particulary" he replied. These were his norma clothes, he didn't know any better. "Not as hot as you by any means" he said, not referring to her clothes. "Granger. Tobias Granger. And you are?" he asked, extending a hand towards her.

She smiled and blushed, looking at the ground for a few seconds. "I'm S-sarah. It's nice to meet you." She said shaking his hand.

Tobias, glad she had shaken his hand, said "Aw, don't be shy." as she looked at the ground. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything" he grinned. "So, what brings you around here?" he asked while estimating her age.

She smiled at him and looked up. "Yeah i know." She said. She was usually a very good judge of character, and this boy didn't seem dangerous. "I'm just, you know, hanging out, being bored." She said grinning.

"Fun" he said, leaning against a near-by wall. (handy huh xD) "So what school did you go to?" he asked, trying to get a background of her. Some of his friends went to durmstrang, and he was longing to know more about it.

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes and answered his question. "I used to go to Beuxbatons." She said grinning a bit. "what about you?"

Tobias grinned, "A beaubatons, excellent choice. You suit it well. Someone as beautiful as you wouldn't be anywhere else" he replied. "I used to go to Hogwarts. I was in Ravenclaw" he smiled.

She smiled and blushed when he called her beautiful. She got that from most guys. She smiled at him when he said Ravenclaw. "Really, Angela, my little one, is wanting into Ravenclaw." She hadn't realized at the time, but saying that Angela was her little one, made her sound like Angela's mom.

Tobias grinned, "You have a daughter?" he asked because that's how she made it sound. "You dont look old enough to have a daughter in Hogwarts?"

She slapped her forehead and started laughing. "No, you are right. I'm too young to have a daughter. She's my neice, and i must say, she's one of my favorites!" She laughed a bit. "I'm sorry, it just didn't come out right."

It made alot more sense when she explained it was her neice. "How many do you have?" he asked, curious about the word favourite. "Listen do you want to go and get a drink or something?" he asked, nudging his head over in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron (or somthing like that xD)

She smiled and said, "Well i live with Angela and her cousin Skyle. I know Angela better, but Sky's amazing too!" She exclaimed happily. "Um, a drink..." She thought for a moment, what harm could it possibly do? "Sure, why not?"

((Do you wanna start, or shall i?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back