Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi Swift

Mackenzie+Aladjem

</COLOR>
Demi Swift
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">The newbie she has been sorted in Hufflepuff, she is a haflblood. I neec Friends and enemies for her so that she won't be a loner like outside at Hogwarts she is being bullied. She knows three langauges. English, Japanese, Filipino, so feel free to use them while RPing.

THANK YOU!!
<i>
</i>

Sofia is a first year Slytherin who likes to cook and travel. She only has had her mother throughout her life and has never known any other family. She just wants to find some friends, though she's skeptical and not good at making friends. If you know a way to make them enemies, we could try either way :)

I have Eugene Smythe who needs some friends,

He is a friendly guy who gets along with most people and likes exploring and adventure.He can be very sarcastic at times but he wouldn't really mean it.He likes flying,reading,cooking and music.He enjoys being in a spotlight and also likes pulling innocent pranks on people.Generally he is a good guy.And he is from Glasgow,Scotland.

So I think they could be good friends :D

Does it matter where they meet?

No it doesn't matter, they wiil be enemies right - Kiersten

Okay Friends - Payal

Yay :D Would you like to start a topic or would you like me to do it?

Okay sure :D You can PM me with the link when its ready :)

Sure :D

i have stefan glass if you want him for some one to look after her and stand up for her maybe a brotherly figure?

ypu i will start it later as im at work today.

I need some friends for Russell! He's a friendly muggleborn who is eager to explore Hogwarts. He loves animals so perhaps they could go into the forest at some point.

I have a 6th year Slytherin, very mean and rude but she has a soft side when it comes to doing shopping. If you still need an enemy I"m still open (I don't care if your a newbie, just have fun, that I require). Just let me know if your interested :)

Oh, you want friends but I thought you're looking for enemies as well, anyway, I can offer Isla; she is adventurous, smart, hates the fact she is a witch, loves muggle sports and friendly. She's from Scotland but her heritage isn't all Scottish, her mom is American and her dad is Scottish.

Let me know if you want her

Hey, Demi! Jessica really needs some friends in the same house as her. Do you want to be her friend? We can start a topic somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back