My New Confidant

Melanie Porter

OOC First Name
Katie
Dear Ryan

Hey, It's Melanie. I don't know if you remember me but I need help. You remember I told you my mum got married and I didn't go? Well, her new man thinks I'm not the grateful child I should be. They're talking of taking me out of school.

I just, well, need someone to talk to about all this and you said I could write to you. Did you really mean it when you said you could train me? Like, properly train me?

Please write back.
Melanie​
<i>
</i>

Dear Melanie.

I wont lie i was surprised to receive your letter but i do stand by my word and you are more than welcome to send letters to me. You sound like your in a sticky situation, i will be only too happy to offer advise and i meant it when i said i would train you to be strong and let no person disrespect you. Like i said i always keep my word. Could you explain your problem fully so i could offer you some friendly advise

Ryan

Ryan,

I'm honestly scared. He thinks mum is a bloody goddess and I am just an ungrateful brat. I think he's trying to get me kicked out of the house. I know I don't get on at all with my mother but we've been happy living together and ignoring each other. I think she might agree to it. I'll be put into the system. Is there anything you can do?

Melanie​
<i>
</i>

Dear Melanie

If you want me to i can go and meet this guy and out him in his place, i wouldnt mind in fact i would enjoy it. Well you know if you go into the system then i will make sure to take you. You deserve a proper role model who you dont need to pretend around. Just a thought, i will wait to hear your reply.

Porter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back