Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Film-Kritik-Gregs-Tagebuch-Von-Idioten-umzingelt_image5.jpg

Gabrylle Aurelious

Gabrylle is a strong-willed and a cheerful girl, with a fondness for cute things. Her hobby is to make everything and everybody cute. Her disposition to be delightful, cute, and innocent. Well, she'd go to great length to make the people around her smile. The negative thing about her, however, is that she's too dependent on her twin, and she'd do anything just to please their adoptive parents.

I want her to have some friends, enemies would also be a good idea, and maybe a crush/boyfriend. No finals yet. As for her CD and Bio, I haven't made one yet since I just got her and maybe I'll be working on it this week. Anyone up for plots just PM me (Gabrylle or Ai) or post here.

Thanks,
~Marga~​
<i>
</i>

Hey Marga!

So, I actually have Gabby's father and younger adoptive brother (Vincent and Deme Aurelious respectively) and if memory serves me correctly, I believe that Gabby has also met Samual Kaster, before they went to Hogwarts.

Anyway, if you want any family roleplays during the holidays, shoot me a PM and I'll start one with Vincent and we can invite the whole Aurelious-Hughes family for a get-together. But right now I'm just putting forward Deme, her younger brother so they can get some backstory and interaction between them, as it would help with Deme's bio, and Gabby's bios in the future if you do one ^_^

Deme is a curious boy and is very open, he likes to go adventuring, and is quite playful. Sometimes he gets scared, especially when near snakes as he is petrified of them, and the dark from past experience before his adoption. He is of Russian heritage, and so is a little confused about New Zealands laws, but loves the freedom. He rarely things about his actions before he does them, and ahtes being in the wrong.

So there you go, if you're interesting, just tell me, and I'll try and see if Gabby and Samual did actually met, because if they did then I'll put him up too.
~Tenilee

James once met Gabrylle and became friends with her before they went to Hogwarts. We were at a park before our first year, I believe. Maybe they could meet again in another roleplay, I was thinking? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back