Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
OOCOut of Character:
Title look similar?
JazzyMae Della-Robbia walked up to the Owlery with a letter in hand. She planned on sending it off to someone. It had been awhile since she had went to visit Gwyendellow. The owl was most likely lonely from the lack of attention she and Klaus gave her. Her brother was going to be graduating this year, so the owl would only have JazzyMae. The Hufflepuff had been finding herself more irritated than usual. Rafa had insisted that it was normal to be angry after a rejection. Her siblings had been using their charm for all their life, and J.M. had just found out about it. That stupid Chase was going to get beat the next time she saw him. She had the hugest feeling that Damien would have been a better target. JazzyMae walked up to her owl and patted her on the head. "I'll eventually get better, right?" she whispered sweetly to the owl. JazzyMae sighed and tied the letter to the owl's leg. She had to get better. She had to get used to being pretty. She just had to. She needed to fit in with all of her siblings. She was not going to be the novice of the family anymore. JazzyMae kissed the bird on top of it head and sent it off. "Get it to him quickly, okay?" she said and sent the bird off. Her owl was the best. She knew the bird would be back soon.
Letter said:
Dear Chay,

Hi! How are you? You may be surprised that I am writing you, but I have been bored lately. That made me think of you and how we still have not taken a picture together! That's okay though, I am not mad about it. How have you been? What is it like to be a Hufflepuff graduate? I can't wait to get out of this school. Studying and everything else is just so boring. I don't even have the energy to keep walking around the castle. Do you have a job yet? I think you could open your own business fixing cars and stuff. Have you ever thought of that?

My brothers are graduating this year. Kennedy wants to be a Hit Wizard, and Klaus still does not know what he wants to do. I think he should become a Divination professor! He is even thinking about trying to become a Seer. I am so happy for them. They at least know what path they want to walk on. Me on the other hand, I have no clue what I want to do! I am just stuck at the moment. It won't be long before I am a seventh year. The thought of being independent is scary. Sorry, this ended up being more like a rant than a letter. I just wanted to see if you were doing okay to be honest, Chay! Write back soon, okay?

-JazzyMae Della-Robbia

OOCOut of Character:
i must be being slow. I don't recognize it

It had been a few months since Chay graduated. he spent his days working on his next project a tractor, and a machine that caused the greenhouse windows to open when it reached a certain temperature. it was one of the first things he had made without a middle to work on. it was going okay, he had it opening and closing at a switch but it was trying to get the thermostat working that he was having problems with the wiring. he hadn’t worked with one of them before. Other than that he was helping harry with his plants.
one morning he was tucking into his cereal. an owl landed on the table with a letter for him. it wasn’t the owl he and Madlyn usually used fr their correspondence so it must be from someone else. he opened the letter and read it. it was from Jazzy-mae he smiled as he finished it. they were an odd couple of friends. about five years different in age but they somehow got on pretty well. once he was done and he had finished his morning watering (an automated watering system was next on his list) he went to his room, cleared some space on his desk and started his letter in his large untidy scrawl.
reply said:
dear Jazzy-mae.
I am going well thank you. how are you? I will lie and say i wasn’t surprised to see the letter appear on my table this morning, the owl seemed to have a liking for cornflakes. It is a shame we didn’t take a picture. all the exams, and graduation got in the way. maybe sometime we will get one. though i am still saying that I don't like photos.
Both of your brothers sound like they know what they want to do. good luck to both of them in that. Don’t worry about not having a career planned out already. You are only a fourth year. You have plenty of time to make and remake up your mind. And even of you don’t not having a plan after graduation is not bad. I don’t have a proper job yet. I am just helping my dad with his plants And fixing up any broken machines on the reservation. Now that the jeep is finished I am trying to make the greenhouse windows open when it reaches a certain temperature, but so far it is proving more trouble than I thought. I’ll make it work eventually
Hope to hear from you soon
Chay
He then folded up the paper and attached it to the leg of the owl who had been waiting patently for him. He then watched it fly off before heading down to the greenhouse to try and get the thermostat working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back