Status
Not open for further replies.

James Slick

OOC First Name
Adrian (Main)
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
James Slick Second Year Gryffindor
Now that it's his second year, he wouldn't mind having some younger students as friends.
So James is a friendly, funny, and smart kid that likes reading books and exploring. Needs mostly friends, a lot of them haven't been rping. If you are one of these people, post here now. If you need any more information or have questions about him, post here.

Katy Slick First Year Hufflepuff
New, so will need some best friends and a few that she doesn't get along with, most likely Slytherins. Second year friends would be nice also.
Post for more information about her in this thread.

Muzy Jefferson First Year Ravenclaw
Very shy, will only have a few good friends and not any more. He loves to read, a lot like James, but he makes friends a lot easier. Muzy just knows if people will be his friend instantly. Post if you want more.

Adrian Slick HNZ Librarian
My librarian is a nice one, that is a lot like his brother, James Slick. He works in the library in the fourth floor of HNZ. He is almost a copy of his brother, other then age and look. Friendly, funny, smart, and likes books. He might soon become a professor at HNZ, though! Post for more info.

Paul Gemstone Second Year Slytherin
Need some friends here, might be hard though. He doesn't get along with most people.
Paul is a mean, mad kid that isn't the best of kids just because he needs an attitude adjustment. Once again, for info, post.

Interested? Post, and YES I will be able to do the RP.

I have Aramis, he's a first year Ravenclaw, hes bit of a trouble maker.. if you think he'd fit in with any of your characters?

He might fit in with Muzy, would you like to start or shall I?

i have sara who hopes to get into Slytherin she's kind of rebelous while her twin is the good kid.

Serinty Sky: Think she could go with James Slick. You want to start?
Angus Hooper: Agreed, should I start?
Matthew Narco: Sure, do you want to start or should I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back