my god my friends get hurt alot

"And whats that make you, the perfect little lovable not a problem in the world aeon?" He moved his gaze back over his cousin

"Pretty much." Aeon replied, continuing to ignore Sern who seemed to want to start an argument.

"...Why bother" Taking another look to his cousin, Sern stood and murmured "Tell her I said to say goodnight". He then started walking down along from the hospital wing, wondering if dinner was still going.

"I won't." Aeon replied casually as his brother was leaving. Yeah you better run. He thought to himself

Sern headed down to the forest meaning to find his cousins wand. Which NO ONE though to pick up.
How was he supposed to do it! He had his hands full of a person you know.

Kida was Well into a deep sleep, she rolled over like she usually did, but accidently rolled onto her hand, she shot up screaming, the pain shot up her arm, she felt like chopping her hand off would be better then going through the pain she is now, she stopped screaming and leaned forward to nurse her hand, the pain continued to shoot up her arm, she winced in pain, she looked around trying to hold back her tears, she quickly bit her lip, and looked around for Sern and Aeon, and anyone else who may have entered

Ignore this

Arisa ran over to Kida and checked her arm "Aeon could you please go get some ice?" Arisa asked kindly while checking Kidas hand.

Kida looked over to aeon, "please don't throw her out" she managed to say through the pain, she looked at him, here eyes welling up with tears from the pain, watched as Arisa looked at her hand, she didnt want her to touch it, she jsut wanted the pain to stop

Aeon glared at Kida and then Arisa. "I'm going to go." He mumbled, turning on his heel and storming out of the room.

Arisa sighed as Aeon walked away "Why does he hate me so much?" Arisa asked Kida letting go of her hand.

"I Guess because your trying to help me" She said smiling partly, "I Dont know with Aeon, Sometimes he just has to be in charge or something" she said sighing, she looked around, "Wheres a Nurse" She said looking around again, She threw the Covers off her with her Left hand, swinging her legs around, "I'm Going to get one myself" she said pulling herself forward Slightly

Arisa ran over to Kida "Your not going anywhere missy" Arisa said with an evil smile "Even if i have to stun you to do it" Arisa said holding up her wand.

Kida Groaned, she slid herself forward a bit more, she had been in the hospital wing for almost a day and a half now, she was getting bored, and she didnt particulary want to sleep again, "Stun me then" she said with a slight smile, "I'm sick of sitting down, i'm sick of sleeping"

Arisa frowed "Fine walk around a little but if there is any pain any at all you get back to bed" Arisa said putting her wand away.

Kida Grinned, she shuffeled Forward a bit before sitting on the very edge of the bed, she ran her toes along the floor to check if the ground was there, before pushing herself off the bed and standing up, She felt fine, "Feels good to stand up" she said with a smile, Kida took a few steps forward before her legs gave way, Kida Winced a bit, but looked up at Arisa, "I Have Decided the floor is much comfy then standing" she said smiling at she sat on the floor.

Sidney had felt like she had only left the hospital wing for a matter of moments before she found herslf back again, hearing the sound of voices she rushed over, "I hope you haven't been here to long," she said anxiously, "Whats happened?" she asked.

Kida looked up, she was sitting on the floor, "Oh Uhh well" Kida said trying to think of a good way to explain it, She ended with just holding her hand up in the air, in view, "Well, I Think my hands Broken, and its Burnt very Badly, and i dont seem to be able to walk" She said looking around her, "Could i get a help up please" She said with a grin trying to keep up the best of spirits

Sern made his way, yet again, into the hospital wing just in time to see the nurse come over to his cousin. He made his way over to her silently and said, "How are you?" He looked at her with concerned eyes and looked at her hand, which he himself had basically destroyed.

Kida Smiled a Proper Smile when her cousin entered, "Sern" she said happily, "Oh you know, just sitting here, enjoying the comfy floor" she joked, Kida Held up her left arm for someone to help her up.

Hooking his arms around her, Sern hauled kida up onto the bed again. Laying her down and sending the sheet over her again, "trying to escape were we?"

Kida Smirked, "No" she said, "I was trying to walk, i needed to walk, I managed 3 steps, and then decided the floor was more comfy" She said grinning innocently, Back to bed again, this is my new home i guess Kida thought, "I recon my hand is All Dust under the Burnt Skin, so many peopel have grabbed it, or i have hurt it, the bones have proberly been ground to dust" she said putting on a smile before looking over to the Nurse, "I would really like to use my hand please" she said, rubbing her eyes, Walking 3 steps had exhausted her.

Arisa sighed "I knew i should have stunned you" she walked over to her friend "see your tired again, now you know to listen to me right?" Arisa asked while helping her over to a bed.

Sidneys eyes followed the girls gaze to her hand, "How did this happen?" she asked, her eyebrows raised, she walked over to help the girl back to the bed when i boy entered and did it himself. "Okay could you two stand back a little, this looks quite serious," she said, ushering them back. The girl didn't seem to be able to move her legs and her hand was severly burnt, maybe there would be some permenant damage but Sidney was determind to make sure the damage done was minimum. "Of course you'll be able to use your hand again," she said smiling gently.

Kida Smiled "Kind of a Long Story" She said looking at her cousin, smiling Slightly, and then back to the Nurse, "You see, My Cousin Sern, has These random fits, uncontroable Balls of rage, which are usually triggered by something, i triggered one by scaring him and his Girlfriend, when we were..." She stopped for a moment, Thinking before continuing "Out, he had the rage against me, i tried to stop him by digging my nails into his pressure point on his wrist, but he burnt my hand, then Kicked it hard, which makes us think its broken, aswell, i tried to stop him again which then resulted in Arisa trying to stun him, he got out of the way of the attack, and threw me off him, then i hit the ground, just avoiding the spell, which must have damaged my lower back somehow" she stopped and looked at Sern with a Sorry face on, she didnt want to bring it up again, but she knew she had to, she looked back over to the nurse and gave a slight grin, before looking back at Sern to make sure he was allright himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back