my god my friends get hurt alot

Sidney listened, slightly appalled as the girl spoke of what had happened she looked at the boy she had gestured to, "Right you go and sit down there," she said firmly pointing at one of the chairs. This was not something she could just pass off, "I'll deal with you once I'm done here," she said her eyes warning him not to move from that chair.
She looked down at the girls hand once more, "This is a terrible burn," she said shaking her head she knew of a spell to fix it but she knew it may still not look normal, she flicked her wand ,syaing the wordless spell in her head. The girls hand now looked like an old burn, "You will have to be gentle with it from now on, okay?" she said. "And you think its broken?" she said her eyebrows raised.

Kida gave Sern an appologetic smile when was told to sit in the chair, she looked back at the nurse and then to her hand, she watched the burns heal. Kida glanced at her hand, there was a burn scar on it, it looked horrible, but she wouldnt let sern she thought it looked bad.
"Yes, very badly broken" she said glaring at her hand. Kida lowered her voice so sern couldnt hear her, "do you recon i could get a bandage for my hand later please miss" she said refusing to look at Sern or Arisa.

Arisa watched her friend look at her hand. She wished the nurse had said the spell out loud it would have been good to know. She moved closer to Sern and squeezed his shoulders slightly hoping he wouldnt feel to bad.

After letting off some steam, Aeon decided to come back in and check on Kida. When he got there however, He saw a woman attending to her. Aeon's gaze fell upon Sern and Arisa so he decided to go over and join them. "How's she doing?" He asked, looking at Arisa and then to Sern.

Kida Spotted Aeon walk in, she smiled, her hand looked odd, she was going to keep it in a bandage for the rest of her life is she had to, she looked back to Aeon, she let out a Joyful smile before looking back to the nurse, she lowered her voice again, to talk to the nurse, "Please don't go to hard on my cousin, he didnt mean to do it, it wasnt his fault" she said glacing at sern quickly before looking back at the nurse, she was glad that finally Sern, Aeon and Arisa Wernt Fighting.

"So far the burn isnt as bad, but it still looks bad" Arisa said with a frown. "and were still sure her hand is broken"

Aeon nodded slowly, his face expressionless. "When did the nurse arrive?" He asked, Glancing over at Kida and the woman.

"A few minites(i know theres a u in there some where but oh well) ago" Arisa said looking at Aeon.

(( Minutes ))

Aeon nodded again, then turned and walked up next to the woman, He didn't care if she told him to go away, He just wanted to see his cousin again. "Hello Kida, How you feeling? Everything will be ok soon, Don't worry." He said with a faint smile.

Kida Smiled, "Fine Aeon, I'm Perfectly fine, look no more Burns" she said Holding up her hand, "Still Broken, But no more burns, Just scars" She paused for a moment and looked back to her hand "alot of scars" she murmered, Putting on a Bright Smile, "Why would i worry, I'm going to be out of here soon" she said smiling again

Sidney thought for a moment, "I don't think a bandage.." she began before another boy entered, "Okay the wings starting to get a bit too busy now, if you wish to stay please sit in that chair," she said gesturing to the chair at the side of the girls bed.
"And they shouldn't scar," she said smiling at the girl, "Maybe just that one," she said gesturing to the deepest one, ((You can decide what the scar looks like ;) ))
She flicked her wand, all the spells she used nowdays where wordless, and the small x-ray light came out. "Yes its a break," she said nodding in agreement, with one more swish of her wand she smiled, "There, please don't move it right away, the bones are just settling into place." she said smiling at the girl.

Aeon was about to argue but thought better over it, He walked over to the chair and sat down, watching the nurse work on Kida's hand.
He wondered if he was feeling pain, the nurse had said the bones were 'settling into place', wouldn't that hurt?

Kida lowered her voice again, "Mrs, its not for the brake, its so Sern doesnt see it, i dont want him to feel bad when he see's the scar everytime" she said softly. Kida watched in amazement when the X-ray light came out of the want and onto her hand, "I so want to know how to do that" she said smiling, she watched the wand again, and felt a few things click in her hand, it felt like some small people were under her skin marching and pushing them together, almost completely painless, a few jolt of pain, but nothing she couldnt handle, "Feels..." she paused for a moment, "Feels Funny" she continue to watch her hand in awe, she could see some of the bones moving under her skin, when the moving stopped she wondered if it was ok to move her hand, she moved her fingers a small bit, before she curled them and put her hand out flat again, "I think its finally fixed" she said smiling. "now to walk" she said looking at Arisa, and Aeon, she knew that they would refuse to let her attempt to walk untill she had gotten some sleep, she smiled mischeviously, to see if they would let her walk now that the nurse was here.

Arisa stood up, "Your not walking any where untill you get some real sleep" Arisa said firmly. "Do you want to fall again?"

Sidney smiled gently at the girl, "They will heal alot quicker if you keep the bandage off," she said softly, "The bandage might deal the healing process," she added.
"Yes please do not try to walk again," she said pulling back the cover of the bed the girl was lying in, "Heres some pyjamas if you would prefer to change before you sleep," she said handing her a very plain pair of pyjamas that looked the girls size.
"Now, this young lady needs some rest," she said turning to the other children in the wing, "So you two, please say your goodbyes and leave quietly," she said kindly but firmly, "And you," she said to the boy who had caused the damage. "Come with me," she said she waited for him to stand before directing the way to her office where she would speak to him, of course not before making sure the other girl and boy had left.

Arisa watched as the nurse went into her office to wait for Sern. She really felt bad for him. Arisa went over to Kida "See ya when youve gotten some sleep" Arisa said before leaving to go find something to do.

Kida Sighed, "Sleep again" she said lieing back down in the bed, she glared at the roof, "i just want to walk" Kida said, she had been stuck in the bed for a long time, she loved walking now, she planned to walk around more often, "Well atleast i can sleep without hurting myself" she said trying to make a positive out of the situation, she watched Sern as the Nurse called him to the office, "not good" she whispered to herself, she scanned her mind for any way to avoid him having to go to the but couldnt come up with a situation, "I'm sorry sern" she said softly, she looked back to arisa, "yeah, sleep yay" she said sarcastically.

(( haven't I missed out on a bunch ))

Sern Looked over to the scars on her hands, the ones he had caused. He held his cousin again for a moment and whispered "Im so sorry" before he straitened himself. Then, after pulling himself together properly, turned on his heel and followed the nurse.

((I supose ill make a new topic in office))

((Sern, You should have just ran <_< ))

Aeon pulled a face at the nurse and growled before muttering a short goodbye to Kida and going to leave, making sure he barged into the nurse when he went. "You should have run." He whispered to Sern as he passed him. Aeon pushed open the doors, looked behind him once more and then disappeared into the corridor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back