Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyrus Baros was rather excited to attend the Yule Ball, and this was his first one ever. He asked his good friend Chloe Chan to go with him. She was a pretty cool Ravenclaw that he felt like they would enjoy this whole experience together. Cyrus waited for Chloe from the bottom of the stairs. Cyrus beamed as he saw Chloe descending the stairs. He waved enthusiastically at the Ravenclaw. "Chloe! Wow, aren't you beautiful! Are you excited about this like me?" Cyrus could not erase the smile off of his face. He was so excited, and best of all, he would get to share it with his friend too! He could not wait to go and dance. He might or might not be good at it, but at least he will discover it with someone he liked!

Chloe had really wanted to attend the yule ball so that she wouldn’t be missing out, and she had surprised even herself that she was going with her friend Cyrus. Well, she wasn’t that surprised, but it was a nice thought. He seemed excited when they had agreed to go together therefore the Ravenclaw was eager to dress up and be part of the social life that most older students were involved in. There were some fancy outfits and Chloe tried not to stare at some of the girls in awe. When she heard a voice her eyes shifted to Cyrus and she smiled at him. "Thanks! You don’t look half bad yourself," she said jokingly, nodding at his question. "Yep! I don’t remember going to the one last year so I’m curious."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back