My Dying Moments

Rosie Woods

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
Dead people doesn't have WAND!
ID# 7307979
The pain doesn't subside once they got at St. Mungos, it got even more worst and she was bleeding terribly. Rosie can't handle the pain and hold on to Dominique, "I need to go on labor now." She told Dominique as they waited for someone to help them, some are very busy, St. Mungos was always busy the last time she went here that Rosie checked if she really has a baby. Rosie screamed more as Blood flooded out of her, "I can't handle this anymore." Rosie said or rather screamed it, this is the one that she's scared of, if her and the baby will be in great danger and one can survived, she will sacrifice herself.

Carmina was back home safe with her nanny, she had nearly cried her eyes out when Elliott had to leave. She scream daddy no, but Elliott had to go. He couldn't leave Rosie in the hospital, least what he wanted to do was take the baby away from her as soon as she had it. He didn't want Zachary growing up with Rosie, he would have to fight for custody. As much as he says this, as much as he wants to hate Rosie. Deep inside he couldn't hide the feeling of still loving Rosie, she just couldn't see it. Which was good, death eaters didn't deserve love. None did, if all you cared about was harming the innocent lives of this world. They shouldn't have mercy and are the lowest scum of this world.
Elliott sighed thinking about this, he wanted nothing to do with Rosie after this. A divorce will come after, he just waited in the waiting area for the baby to be born. He hoped it survive at least nothing went wrong. That's what all Elliott was praying for, he needed the child to survive, and at least Rosie to be okay.

At last, someone had help her and immediately taken action about her condition. Once they were at the delivery room, people are swarming on her, helping her, stopping her from bleeding. The last thing Rosie knew that she was in a hospital bed, a healer in front of her and saying something. "Wait, I need my husband." Rosie cried out and the healer stop speaking, she thinks everyone had became silent when she said she needs her husband. She saw the healer nod once to the other healer and went outside, Rosie wanted to say her apology to Elliott because this might be her last. Rosie moaned at the pain her baby are doing, sweat all over her face, "I can wait for my husband, I just want him here." She breath in and out to ease the pain but she can't control the bleeding.

Elliott becomes worried when he's summoned by a frantic healer. "What is it? What's wrong with her?" the healer briefly explain Rosie conditions. "What the fnck! Are you kidding me? I'm a healer and your telling me she's bleeding? From where?" Healer explains they can't find the cause of bleeding. Its not her crevics, nothing to do with her having Zachary. It sounded horrible to his ears, he apparated with the healer appeared by Rosie sides. "Rosie I'm here baby, please take it easy! Rosie..." he held her hand, silent tears came down his face. He still couldn't say what he wanted to say, something was telling him though something was holding him back. "She gonna be alright? She gonna be alright? I know it! Come on I'm here!" he cried out.

Once the other healer and Elliott came, Rosie sigh and gulp for her to speak clearly. Elliott came rushing toward her and she smiled even on her condition, "Hey, once the baby is out take him, Please." Rosie told Elliott softly as she wince in pain again. The healer in charge told her that she shoul push really hard, "Here it goes." She pushed hard and screamed at the top of her lungs, Rosie took deeps breaths between screams and pain that she was getting on. But until then, Rosie doesn't know what will happen to her, her last pushed made her relief as Rosie heared a cry of a baby and the healer saying it was a boy. Tear strolled down on her cheeks once she saw an upside down baby boy and smiled, "His like of his father." She mumbled uner hr breath that only Elliott can hear.

Elliott stood up to retrieve the baby, he was a boy. He was pale, but he let out a cry. Elliott felt his heart swell, he had his first boy. A small little boy, even if he came from Rosie, he couldn't hurt the innocent of the little boy. Elliott was told to cut the cord, he did it promptly, the cord was cut. The rest was manifested away, now Elliott could hold the baby. "What do you want to call him?" he asked Rosie without looking back. "Strange he has grey eyes, sort of like..." he thought by the baby look just like Elliott. He turn to look at Rosie, he had forgotten in that instant that Rosie was still bleeding. "Rose--Rosi- Rosie?"

"Zachary ..." And then she trailed off and then continued afterwards, "Zachary Mason Ashton Woods." Rosie said the baby's full name and smiled more, but once she said that Rosie's starting to fell light headed maybe its because she's lossing a lot of blood now and none of the healers can't do anything about it. "Elliott, you take care of him and the rest, I guess this is my stop." Then she started to cry silently, she just couldn't do this to them but time has come for her to leave them. "I'm sorry. Very sorry that I lied to you but I don't regret that I married you." That's the last thing she had said before her last breath was taken from her, there was a soft light that was taking her and she let it happen because she knew that the light will take her to a safe place.

Than it happen, she was gone. Gone and not another word hushed from her lips. Elliott couldn't believe it, there he was...holding Zachary..and than it happen. He turn to comfort his wife, he turn to say looks its Zachary! Come on let's take him home, but no. She was gone and there was no turning back. His world crashed at instant, everything seem to go gray. He let out a frightful sob and fell to the ground. The healer took the baby away, as he cried his eyes out. He cried and form a fist around his chest. "I could never say sorry to her, I could never say how much I love her...why?" he cried in between sobs. Why didn't he say it before, why did he wait to late to realize he was nothing without Rosie. He went to her on his knees and begged for her to come back, he held her hands and said sweet things of what they could do tomorrow. She wouldn't answer him, it was to late. She had left and when he stood to gaze into her eyes, nothing. "I love you Rosie..." he said crying, "Oh my gawd I loved you Rosie..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back