My duty

Lykke Wu

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose.
Lykke knew what she needed to do. She entered the kitchens, checking round the door before proceeding, and looking for any elves or students. She wanted to make something, well to things, on her own. She didn't know how but if it meant her friendship she'd work it out. Her parents had never cared too much about her cooking, and Lykke wandered straight in and immediatly started hunting for recipe book. She really didn't want to get caught here. It would be terrible for her reputation. She was doing this because she knew if she didn't she would always be on a bad with a friend, and she really didn't want that.
Lykke, confident no one was around shoved her hair up into a high ponytail, put on an apron, washed her hands and got to work.
After a few mintues there was flour everywere... as she began to make a small cake and a pizza...

Elle was very hungry. She didn't know what she wanted to eat, but her feet dragged her to the Kitchens. Maybe she could make something for herself. Elle gave a nod and walked a little more purposefully to the kitchens. The blonde girl was dressed quite simply that day. Just a pair of plain denim shorts, a White t-shirt and green ballet flats. Her long blonde hair was held up by a clasp which left a lot of hair hanging, losely down her shoulders. If it was not for the long wavy blonde hair, and blue eyes, it would not be easy to tell that it was Elle. the casual look was one Elle never used, but every so often when she felt her feet may be tired of the heels, she switched.

As soon as Elle walked into the Kitchens she noticed Lykke. Elle remembered that Lykke had not been feeling in top form, and while they did not get along that well, it seemed at times as if they were the only dark elites left and Elle was all for keeping the group going. Elle stood wondering what to say, so instead she coughed. Hoping the get Lykke's attention.

"Need any help?" Elle asked, raising her arms slightly to show she didn't want to fight.

[Hope it's cool to join. Want to bring out Elle's more personal and nicer side]

Lykke looked up suddenly, her heart racing at the thought of being caught. Elle. Out of all people it had to be her didn't it. Oh well, she could think of worse, she supposed. She was up to her arms in flour. Trying to make a cake to persuade Clyde to come back wasn't easy. The pizza was for his cousin obviously, and although she didn't like her, she knew she meant something to Clyde. "Um..Okay." she replied, wondering why Elle had become so, almost innocent, rather than her usual self. Just like me. she thought, knowing she too wasn't acting normal.
She pointed at the book in front of her, and shoved a small bowl in her way. She wasn't sure how to make a pizza, and a cake was one thing, let alone both. "It's for Wisteria. The Dark Elites are not falling yet." she explained breifly, still pondering over the idea that Elle was up to something.

Elle ignored the slight looks of disbelief. It was surprising to most that Elle had a nicer streak. She just hid it well. It wasn't something she couldn't say she wasn't proud of, she liked her nice side. It just wasn't the real Elle, or the Elle people knew. Elle to people was this girl, who wore, skirts that were a little too short, had fake looking blonde hair, and for 11 wore a little too much make up. Elle had always been told that she should be dressed, somewhat like that. Her brother was always going on about it, but if Elle was honest, she much preferred at times, a simple amount of make up and respectable clothes.

"Don't be so surprised that I'm offering help. We all have a nice streak right?" Elle said, taking out the clasp and putting it up properly out of her eyes. She was aware that the girl Wisteria, liked pizza. Elle smiled at this.

"So, what are we making?" Said Elle "And despite what you might think, I don't want the Dark Elites to fail. If I did I wouldn't be helping you, and I wouldn't let you see me dressed so causally." Elle finished walking to a near by sink and opening the tap. She waited a few moments and then washed her hands. Once she had washed and dried them, Elle looked back at Lykke.

"What first?"

Lykke watched Elle closely as she too seemed to be like Lykke in the way she was strangely being nice. When she asked what she should do Lykke replied, "I..i'm not sure. But something to do with flour i think. For the pizza i mean." she said, nudging her head in the direction of another new packet sitting on the side. "IF you hunt around i'm sure you'll find ingredients for it. This place is big enough." she added, making her own mixutre in a rather large bowl.

Elle was pretty sure Lykke found it difficult to believe that Elle was being nice, but really being slightly nice was just as easy as being mean. Elle knew the ingerdents to make Pizza. She had always helped aroundthe Kitchen, watch her mum and being to one to take boiling hot things out the oven. To then be met with frantic yells and screaming. Something Elle had always found a little funny as a child. She know new better. Elle walked to the bowl and wonders what her mother used to put into the pizza's to make them. Elle had tohunt around for the ingerdients, but she managed to find them okay.

"I'm guessing the Pizza is for Clyde's cousin and the cake for Clyde." Stated Elle quite matter of factily. "I had always thought you had your eye on the other boy in the Dark Elites."

When Lykke heard Elle's next comment, she paused and looked straight at her. "What do you mean? Had my eye on him? And, for your information i don't have a thing for Clyde, but if the Dark Elites has no guys in it.. well, i don't think it would be as interesting." she said, "don't you agree?" She wasn't going to go into details with Terry. Their little time together was already confusing.

It was a bit of surprise for Wisteria to see Lykke and the other Dark Elite girl in the kitchen. Wisteria was supposed to get some pizza. Her last box was mysteriously missing. She thought someone might have stole it. After all, the House Elf Pizza was a masterpiece, Wisteria was still obsessed with them.

"Oh? What do we have here?" Wisteria exclaimed, smirking at the two Slytherins. "From bullies, to losers, and then to cooks? What an evolution!" she exclaimed, insulting Lykke once again. Wisteria didn't know why--really, she didn't--she wanted to torture Lykke Wu so much. Maybe because of the girl's personality. Wisteria had the strong urge to want to destroy her. When she peeked to what the girls were cooking, Wisteria noticed the familiar step-by-step Make Pizza. She sneered. "What's that? A poison for me?"

Lykke turned to see Wisteria in the kitchen too. Great. "Actually no. Trying to make you something nice actually." she replied sneering. She remembered how much she didn't care for the girl, and wondered why she was really doing this. If she and her cousin were stubborn this would be a pointless idea anyway. She looked over to Elle after putting the muffin-to-be in the oven, and stared at Wisteria, hoping she'd just leave them alone. "Just get what you want and get out of here." she said in a quiet tone.

Wisteria peered at Lykke, raising her eyebrows with a small glint of disbelief. Lykke Wu was making her a pizza--without poisoning her? It seemed like a big joke to Wisteria. And she wondered. Was it for Clyde? She would agree to anything if they say that Clyde would be a great loss, especially in a group. If Lykke was using this pizza to get Clyde back, then Wisteria won't allow it. And Clyde wouldn't have any choice.

The Unbreakable Vow was still clear inside Wisteria's mind despite the years that supposedly buried it. That covenant that she would never forget. "Oh, I will. The pizza here is great! I mean the pizza... made by the house elves." she corrected her statement, eying Lykke's work. Wisteria walked passed the two girls and took a box of pizza just made by the elves and started to walk away. "I wonder why you're being speechless, Lykke. That's so... wonderful. I won't be able to hear your irritating voice anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back