My Dear Brother

Luvesha James

OOC First Name
Luvesha
Wand
what?
Luvesha walked into her house and kicked off her heels. "Heath! I am home! she called out and headed into the kitchen. She had spent the whole day at work. She hoped her brother was still up. She had brought a red velvet cake home, and She wanted him to try it. She cut a piece of the cake and placed it on a plate. She got a fork and went up to her brother's [room]. She knocked twice and walked in. She smiled at what she saw. Her brother peacefully sleeping all bundled up in his blankets. He was laying on his side, so Luvesha was clearly able to see him sucking on his thumb. She walked into his room and quietly shut the door behind her. This reminded her of when Heath was a baby and she was so worried about him that she'd watch him sleep. She was the overprotective type of sister. She was willing to give up anything to make sure her brother was okay. "Wake up. I want you try something." she whispered and gently shook the sleeping giant she called her brother.

Heath fell asleep before his sister got home. He had started to worry that his sister would pull and all nighter. The last time she had pulled one he had to carry her on his back all the way home. Heath was tall so he did not mind much, and his sister was surprisingly lightweight for a person that made sweets all day. He did not want to make his sister overwork herself. He did not believe he was worth all the stress. She thought She was a burden to him, but Heath felt it was the other way around. His sister did not have to take him in. Luvesha was now hated by her own parents because of him. Heath ate a lot and constantly broke glass because of not being able to control his emotions. He caused her to spend more money than she should. He had promised her that he wouldn't be a bother. He turned out to be the hugest bug ever. His sleep was being disturbed. Heath opened his eyes and saw Luvesha looking down at him. Her eyes filled with the warmth and love a mother would have. He wiped his eyes and sat up slowly. He wiped his thumb onto his blankets. "Are you just getting home? What's that?" he asked sleepily and pointed to the plate in her other hand.

Luvesha smiled as she watched her brother sit up. She giggled when he dried off his thumb. "I still cannot believe you suck your thumb." she ruffled his hair and offered the plate to him. "Sorry I was late." she apologized. 'Heath must not have been sleep for long. He was probably waiting for me.' Luvesha frowned at the thought. Her brother must have had something to tell her if he was waiting for her to come home. She smiled again. "What did you do today?" she asked. She looked at the dresser next to his bed and picked up a piece of paper. A phone number and address. She put the paper in front Heath's face. "Did you meet someone?" she pursed her lips. Her deep brown eyes searching his face for a reaction.

Heath took the plate and snarled at his sister. He took a bite of the red velvet cake. It melted on his tongue. He loved his sister's baking. Heath shrugged as he stuffed more of the cake into his mouth. He hoped there was more for later. "Since when do any-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw the paper with Cleo's phone number and address on it. Heath gulped down the cake and waved the paper away from his face. "I met a girl. Her name is Cleo, and guess what? She is going to be attending Hogwarts New Zealand too!" he smiled at his sister. He placed his empty plate on the dresser. Luvesha did not have anything to worry about. Cleo was completely nice and wouldn't do him any harm. "She said I should go over to her place. She knows way more about the wizarding world than I do. She also gave me a book about the houses I could get sorted into!" he exclaimed. He grabbed the book from the foot of his bed and shoved it into his sister's hands. "Her aunt wrote it. She said her aunt would be glad to teach me some things about the wizarding world before I got to Hogwarts."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back